Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

braxiss August 19th, 2004 08:07 AM

gnome is gone and only i remain

julix August 19th, 2004 08:09 AM

Well, that is good enough for me dear one...you are the only one that matters...not the avi ;) :)

braxiss August 19th, 2004 08:10 AM

yea the gnome just seemed to have a life of his own so i had to let him go.

julix August 19th, 2004 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
yea the gnome just seemed to have a life of his own so i had to let him go.


Gnomes can be like that!
I understand....but you were always the one there! ;)

braxiss August 19th, 2004 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julix
Gnomes can be like that!
I understand....but you were always the one there! ;)



maybe i'll bring him back sometime, but not for awhile

Archangel August 19th, 2004 08:16 AM

Sorry to hear about the gnome's disappearance, but the thread ismine :D

braxiss August 19th, 2004 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
Sorry to hear about the gnome's disappearance, but the thread ismine :D




WAS YOURS

onepath August 19th, 2004 08:23 AM

ah ha, fooled you all its mine now

braxiss August 19th, 2004 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onepath
ah ha, fooled you all its mine now


yea right

julix August 19th, 2004 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
maybe i'll bring him back sometime, but not for awhile





Well so long as ye be the one stayin...arrrr...I am chanelling Capt Jack Sparrow ;) ........gotta run....

braxiss August 19th, 2004 08:28 AM

have fun, see ya later

Archangel August 19th, 2004 08:37 AM

and with one leaving for a short time, there is less competition for this little string

kitty August 19th, 2004 08:55 AM

Nothing wrong with competition, Archangel! ;)

Archangel August 19th, 2004 08:57 AM

Never said there was, kitty. ;)

The quality of the competition just shows how much the prize is worth. And for one who has already has the prize, that it's definately worth keeping. ;)

kitty August 19th, 2004 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
Never said there was, kitty. ;)

The quality of the competition just shows how much the prize is worth. And for one who has already has the prize, that it's definately worth keeping. ;)

The prize is now mine, and Kitty wants to keep it! :D

Archangel August 19th, 2004 09:24 AM

Sorry, pussy-cat, but I want the thread as well :D

kitty August 19th, 2004 09:26 AM

maybe we should wrestle for it?

bsg1fan1975 August 19th, 2004 09:26 AM

sorry archangel but consider your wings clipped and the thread mine!

Archangel August 19th, 2004 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorrell
Maybe we should wrestle for it?

Anytime ! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
sorry archangel but consider your wings clipped and the thread mine!

As a suitable form of revenge, I shall take the thread! :D

bsg1fan1975 August 19th, 2004 09:37 AM

touch it and I pluck those feathers for a feather pillow!:devil: :naughty: :yikes: :drevil:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets