Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 April 10th, 2004 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil

Heyyy. . .that's MY pillow!:)

tee hee! I'm snatching thread now. :D

*pulls out 2 pillows. uses 1 pillow to hit Thomasb & hits warhammer with other pillow* :duck:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bombadil April 10th, 2004 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm snatching thread now. :D

*pulls out 2 pillows. uses 1 pillow to hit Thomasb & hits warhammer with other pillow*

Oh, now I'm getting jealous! I think I'll just take the thread home now.
~~~~~

kitty April 10th, 2004 02:36 PM

Kitty now pops in to take hold of that loose Thread~~~~

Bombadil April 10th, 2004 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Kitty now pops in to take hold of that loose Thread~~~~

Kitty holding thread. Bombadil holding Kitty. Who's got the thread?

kitty April 10th, 2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
Kitty holding thread. Bombadil holding Kitty. Who's got the thread?

I do not mind as long as you are holding the kitty in a nice way and not by the ears or tail.
Kitty loves cuddles. :love:

Bombadil April 10th, 2004 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
I do not mind as long as you are holding the kitty in a nice way and not by the ears or tail.
Kitty loves cuddles. :love:

Bombadil scratches kitty under chin. He whispers "Good Kitty! Next time you get the thread, bring it to me and I'll give you some more of this! Nice Kitty!"
:D

kitty April 10th, 2004 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
Bombadil scratches kitty under chin. He whispers "Good Kitty! Next time you get the thread, bring it to me and I'll give you some more of this! Nice Kitty!"
:D

Uno and Bsg spoil Kitty more for the thread!
Kitty likes more than a scratch under the chin ;)

Bombadil April 10th, 2004 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Uno and Bsg spoil Kitty more for the thread!
Kitty likes more than a scratch under the chin

Ah, but I have a special touch with cats! They like me! ;)

Rowan April 10th, 2004 03:42 PM

GGGGGGGRRRRRRR except if you forget to take care of them!!!

POUNCE!!!

I
AM
Dawg's
lil sis!;) :D

Bombadil April 10th, 2004 03:46 PM

*Oops*
:nervous:

kitty April 10th, 2004 04:05 PM

Kitty is playing with the thread :)

Rowan April 10th, 2004 04:07 PM

Nice little kitty! here is some fresh salmon for you and some fresh cream to wash it down with and while you have a little feast I will look after the thread for you;)

kitty April 10th, 2004 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Nice little kitty! here is some fresh salmon for you and some fresh cream to wash it down with and while you have a little feast I will look after the thread for you;)

You look after the Kitty so much better than Mr Bombadil :D

How has your Easter weekend been for you so far?
Will you get lots of chocs tomorrow from the bunny?

Rowan April 10th, 2004 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
You look after the Kitty so much better than Mr Bombadil :D

How has your Easter weekend been for you so far?
Will you get lots of chocs tomorrow from the bunny?

Unfortunately no the bf is rather clued out that way...
I do have a chocolate bar he bought me recently to get through the exam period with, but then he buys me those so that I don't sress him out with my stress!
At lest though this bf buys me a birthday cake... usually I have to buy my own:/:

kitty April 10th, 2004 04:35 PM

I have not seen mine since last weekend, he wanted to come over yesterday, but I was out on a girls night, he is out with his mates tonight. He says he will be over tomorrow, but I do not mind if he does not.

Muffit April 10th, 2004 04:40 PM

Hi all! Well, ya might wanna see my post over at the Cafe thread. Something fun just happened to me...


:muffit:

kitty April 10th, 2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit
Hi all! Well, ya might wanna see my post over at the Cafe thread. Something fun just happened to me...


:muffit:

POOR MUFFIT :cry:

I am sure we can cheer you up!
Kitty sits on Muffits lap and licks her hand. :kiss:

Bombadil April 10th, 2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Rowan, You look after the Kitty so much better than Mr Bombadil :D

Aw, now I'm REALLY getting jealous!
:cry:

kitty April 10th, 2004 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
Aw, now I'm REALLY getting jealous!
:cry:

There, there, please do not cry.
Kitty loves everyone here. :love:
Kitty will cuddle up with you too.

kitty April 10th, 2004 05:38 PM

The threads up for grabs, who wants to take it from this poor little kitty?
See you later, its past kitty's bedtime over the other side of the drink! :salute:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:36 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets