Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

CaptainTux December 8th, 2006 06:14 AM

Some people here take the time to create elaborate stories and scenarios and oven alliterated poetry. You do not just get to take the thread by saying mine. That is a cheap blow to those who toil hard to make thread possession an art form. Remember, this is an international contest and we must represent our nations well.

So, I will take the thread until you have all had time to consider your actions.

AJMarks December 8th, 2006 03:29 PM

Mine :D
(Was that long enough?)

amberstar December 8th, 2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJMarks
Mine :D
(Was that long enough?)

Just about Perfect AJMarks! :D

Lyra December 8th, 2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainTux
Had you offered me some of the chocolates, I would have gladly let you have the thread...but now.....it is mine.

Okay, I'd gladly offer you a box of chocolates, in return for you taking some to Steve...

And while you're holding a box of Teuschers...and handing the second box to Steve,,I'll just hold on to the thread... :LOL: :D ;)

Merci boucoup!

amberstar December 9th, 2006 05:48 AM

Morning all.......... Think I'll sit here a while with the Thread and enjoy my second cup of coffee. :)

AJMarks December 9th, 2006 05:51 AM

While you enjoy your coffee I'll hold the thread.

CaptainTux December 9th, 2006 11:35 AM

How did you win the writing thingy which was like 50k words in a month and not have the time to offer us anything entertaining to claim this thread. I will have to take it until you all get acts together. ;)

AJMarks December 9th, 2006 09:53 PM

I'm out of words, mine. ;)

CBSG4ever December 9th, 2006 11:58 PM

Hey CaptainTux,
Don't be too hard on AJ. ;) After all, he used up all his words winning the contest. :rotf:
While you're fumbling around for words AJ, I'll hold the thread. :salute:

AJMarks December 11th, 2006 11:10 AM

Thanks for holding the thread for me, I can take it from here. :salute:

amberstar December 11th, 2006 07:09 PM

Hello gang, my turn for a while :D

CBSG4ever December 11th, 2006 09:35 PM

OK. Turns up amberstar, I'll take it now. :D :salute:

amberstar December 12th, 2006 06:26 PM

Thanks for the break.......I needed that :D

Sarika December 12th, 2006 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBSG4ever
OK. Turns up amberstar, I'll take it now. :D :salute:

Is that the delicieuse CBSG4ever again? :P:

How are you ?

We haven't crossed for a while....where you been hiding?

BTW, I think I saw Lyra just heading out on a routine patrol, if you'd like to join me for a drink in the officer's club? ;) :beer: :maitai:

I won't tell, if you don't, handsome.... :LOL:

And while you hold your grog, I'll hold the thread sweetie.... :D

AJMarks December 12th, 2006 06:56 PM

While Sarika and CBSG4ever talk it over the club (drinks are on me :colada: :corona: :maitai: :beer: ) I'll hold the thread because you know one should not drink and hold the thread. :D

CBSG4ever December 12th, 2006 08:00 PM

Noww thass a pretty low thhhing to do gettin someonnnne drrunk jus to steel the tredd! But....I'm not as think as you drrunk I am. For....*burp*...ssorrry....I have it now. :...: ............*sits staring at the toilet*... :barf:

Sarika December 12th, 2006 09:05 PM

:colada: Yoo knoww, Iy may not beee a gun fighterr, orrr a treashurre hunter orrr a shword fighter, and yoo'r probbablee wondering what, is a place likke me, doing in a girrl like thissh....... :maitai: 9now where have I heard that before???)

Welll.......*hic*....I'm..*hic*......

I'M HERRRE FOR THE THREEAD, thank you very much fellassss*hiccup*... :rotf:

Ohhh sweetie, BsCGEv4er....EvsCBG4r...SBGEC$ 4evrr4688890330(no wait,,thatss my fone number)*hic*..frack..what was your namme agaainn????

Anyyywayy, yoo don't hhhate mee for stealling the ..wait..was is thisss thingg again??? :LOL: :rotf:

amberstar December 13th, 2006 03:18 AM

While everyone is nursing a hang over, Amberstar is willing to take care of the thread :D

Cheers :beer:

doc834 December 13th, 2006 05:00 AM

Ok, Amberstar, have a brew on me, and I'll take the thread, for awhile.

Compass December 13th, 2006 01:01 PM

This thread is mine.