Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Waiting on a phone call.... (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12270)

jewels November 8th, 2005 07:53 PM

Waiting on a phone call....

2 Attachment(s)
...To pick up a new little colonial warrior after he flies halfway around the world to us.

It's going to be a 2-4 month wait, but every lick of paper that the US Government has to touch on US soil prior to his traveling here is DONE. Now it's only the agency sending stuff to Seoul and the Korean agency and government & the U.S. Embassy pushing those papers around for Visas and passports and plane tickets. All to make way for a little guy named Sung Hoon to take a very loooong plane ride to greet us in the states so we can be family, forever. And my daughter will at last have her brother, me and my husband a son.

Meet my soon son-to-be son who will get the name Daniel (after the prophet & a family member) when he gets here:

CaptainTux November 8th, 2005 09:13 PM

He is lovely and you have chosen a fine name for him. I cannot wait either.

Darrell Lawrence November 9th, 2005 12:03 AM

jewels, with all the problems that go on in the world today, it's people like you that show humanity can have a bright future.

I salute you for being a guiding light in these troubling times.

May the little one bring much joy into your lives, and may you raise him to be as sweet of a human being as you are.

:salute:

Lara November 9th, 2005 12:46 AM

Good on you!!
To be welcomed into a loving home is the greatest gift a child can have in life.

After all, love is the fifth element.. :D :D

Cheers,
Lara

ernie90125 November 9th, 2005 03:30 AM

I'm really pleased for you...........and great choice of name..... :)

Daniel (Ernie90125's real name!)

Breea November 9th, 2005 05:50 AM

He is precious...I know this is something you have wanted for a long time..He too is blessed to be coming into a family that is filled with so much love as yours is...We'll have to make him a little miniture warrior suit when he get's here.

love,
Breea

julix November 9th, 2005 05:55 AM

Congratulations I think that is just wonderful and heart warming...................Good for you. He is indeed as lucky as you are. :)

zankoku November 9th, 2005 06:26 AM

Congratulations What a way to start the new year (by my calculations sometime between January and March.)

Jim

jewels November 9th, 2005 07:32 AM

Thanks everyone. It's been an extended journey, but it's so good to be this close. :D

KamikazeAthena November 9th, 2005 08:37 AM

This is wonderful!

You are all so blessed and lucky! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you! This is very moving.

What a wonderful ray of light in the world!

Dawg November 9th, 2005 09:28 AM

:thumbsup:

;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

Malkyte November 9th, 2005 11:02 AM

I would like to extend my congratulations, as well as to concur with many of the previous posts!

Jewels, it is because of people like you, that I have found a perminant online home here at CF and over at CA.

Thanks for showing by example, what it is to be a good human being!

:salute:

Malkyte

jewels November 9th, 2005 07:44 PM

:blush: Thanks everyone. We are blessed to finally be at this point.

Jewels

Compass November 10th, 2005 10:26 AM

Congrats, Jewels. :thumbsup:

jewels November 18th, 2005 01:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We got a lovely surprise today: new photo of Daniel. :D

julix November 18th, 2005 01:28 PM

what a cutie!!!

Darrell Lawrence November 18th, 2005 03:25 PM

Caption- "I did WHAT???" :D

BST November 18th, 2005 04:24 PM

Julie,

Please forgive me, I thought I had already replied on the thread. :blush:

I echo the thoughts of those who posted before me. You and Scott are 2 incredibly wonderful people, to open your hearts to that precious little package "soon-to-be-named" Daniel, and HE is a very, very lucky little boy.

:heart:

Archangel November 18th, 2005 06:22 PM

Way to go, Jewels. :thumbsup: He's a lucky kid. :)

gmd3d November 19th, 2005 09:46 AM

:salute: Many congratulations on the little fella .. wishing you the best with a wonderfull new life in your lives :) :salute:

dah66 November 22nd, 2005 02:36 PM

Jewels,

Congratulations! He's a cute little guy and Daniel is a great name.

Dave