Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   ART Work - In Progress (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   New Studio Scale Models and other Great models on the way!! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12322)

z28barry October 17th, 2006 08:33 PM

Lookin real good Viper-1.
I still need to order a cockpit set from you.
Will go through my email and see if I have your instructions on how to order.

later, Barry.

starmanmm October 19th, 2006 08:29 PM

WOW! I leave the state for a month and finally get to a computer and look at all the fun I have missed! :blink:

I hope that back at the office there is a nice package waiting for me!!

Viper 1 October 19th, 2006 11:02 PM

Hey there Bluesquadron......
Put up the list of orders and when they shipped out.
I know your probably busy but there are others that would like to know too.

CallsignRattler October 20th, 2006 02:08 PM

Friday...and nothing. No communication, no viper. CSR is sad. :cry:

Any news Michael?

Viper 1 October 20th, 2006 08:15 PM

Yea, Mike..... talk to us....what's the status?
Any one in contact with Mike....let's get the low down.

KJ October 21st, 2006 11:51 AM

Ya know, i've been going over the last 10 pages or so and i gotta say i'm totally blown away by the creativity on display here. You Viper 1 and BlueSquad2001 have alot to be proud of.

I'm almost ashamed to be around such talent. A whole bunch of "Titon's" have exploded onto the scene in the past couple of years on CF!

Making your own Colonial Vipers with touches of your own and showing them off to fandom only furthers the fact that this sleeping giant always did inspire folks. I think i've now gotta save some pennies to place a few orders in a couple of months time by Christmas.

I'm still surprised that you guys make your own canopy's with Viper pilots in them? Makes you wonder how and why the official Revell Monogram models of the Colonial Vipers didn't do this at all?

I'd love to place an order for a DeSanto style Viper from Bluesquad2001. And perhaps two Scarlet model Vipers or their 'modified' parts etc, from Viper 1 (one "Scarlet red" and the other gray with "blue" markings etc?).

But don't hold me to that just yet, need to get the cash first? ;)

I've waited so long to do my own Viper model up. Cos i wanted a Viper with a Colonial Warrior that you could see sitting inside the cockpit. Hope news of those official TOS Galactica models come out soon enough. But i'd really like to get DeSanto Viper and Scarlet Viper sitting pretty on my shelf after seeing the passion you talented bunch have at building these ships! Don't think they'd put out the DeSanto or Scarlet ones officially?

Viper 1, i said before and i'll say it again. Your magnificent stuff looks like its ready to be filmed in a actual production!

:thumbsup:

My hats off to you people, all of you! :salute:

KJ

z28barry October 23rd, 2006 06:14 PM

Earth to mike.
Earth to mike.
Come in Mike, over.
(all you hear is static and nothing else)

Viper 1 October 23rd, 2006 06:50 PM

I certainly hope that nothing has gone wrong with the shipping of the kits or anything else.
Hey Viper 04,..... you've gotten your kit.... correct?
Who else has recieved thier kit?

KJ October 24th, 2006 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z28barry
Earth to mike.
Earth to mike.
Come in Mike, over.
(all you hear is static and nothing else)

:wtf:

KJ

spcglider October 24th, 2006 01:27 PM

I received my kit a week or two ago.

As Michael always says... he isn't always able to get to the computer. So for those of you who have his phone number, give him a ring. Get the real answers.

-Gordon

CallsignRattler October 24th, 2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spcglider
I received my kit a week or two ago.

As Michael always says... he isn't always able to get to the computer. So for those of you who have his phone number, give him a ring. Get the real answers.

-Gordon

I would like too...and I have tried....but the number he gave me no longer works. Can you send me a pm Gordon?

Viper 1 October 24th, 2006 02:09 PM

Yes Gordon, I do still have a number that works....but I leave messages and I get no call back.
If there is something that happened, "family wise"..... death, sickness, injury....then fine, anyone can understand that things must come first...... but if there are no issues of this sort, I would really like to know the statis of the shipping and what is going on, as I was told that my two...(2)...kits were suppossed to be shipped out almost two weeks ago.

CallsignRattler October 24th, 2006 04:21 PM

well from Michael's shipping post....I was under the idea ALL kits were shipping. I wish we could get an update.

I hope all is well.

CallsignRattler October 24th, 2006 04:27 PM

Viper1,
In case Gordon is busy, can you send me a PM with the working number for Mike?

Thanks!

spcglider October 26th, 2006 07:10 AM

I put in a call to Michael as well and let him know you guys were on the board wondering where your kits were at. No answer, but M is usually really good about getting back to me.

-G

skupilkinson October 26th, 2006 10:37 AM

Hi,

I'm new, only signed up today.

Please forgive my ignorance, I didn't read back through the whole 36 pages of this thread, I just scanned through it quickly. What kits have been released or are ready for pre-order?

I was toying with the idea of scratchbuilding Galactica models, but now that there seems to be offering out there, I'd very much to know more?

If there's too much to tell then just tell me to get off my backside and read through the whole thread.

Thanks.

z28barry October 26th, 2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skupilkinson
Hi,

I'm new, only signed up today.

Please forgive my ignorance, I didn't read back through the whole 36 pages of this thread, I just scanned through it quickly. What kits have been released or are ready for pre-order?

I was toying with the idea of scratchbuilding Galactica models, but now that there seems to be offering out there, I'd very much to know more?

If there's too much to tell then just tell me to get off my backside and read through the whole thread.

Thanks.

There's a bunch of info over at Starship modeler on this very subject.
Go over and look at the "Battlestar Galactica" section.
Even good news about Revell/Monogram Re-releaseing the BSG line again with upgrades.
http://www.starshipmodeler.net/cgi-bin/phpBB2/index.php

skupilkinson October 26th, 2006 11:13 AM

I normally visit there everyday. Though not recently as I've been quite busy.

I'll check it out, I remember something about the re-release of the revell line there a while back.

Thanks

Viper 1 October 27th, 2006 08:25 PM

Hi there and welcome to the club.
Hope you have a good time here. And I will offer my help on any subject of Galactica you would like help with. just PM me and I'll do what I can.

Now .....that the niceties are out of the way......

It has been almost three weeks now since I was told by Mike himself that the DeSanto Viper kits were shipping out. He also told me that he would call me personally on the phone to let me know that my two (2) kits had gone out so I could look for them in the mail. Nothing!!!! I have heard absolutely nothing.
I would like my kits. As, I'm sure, others on here that have ordered and not recieved them, would like them.
To the few of you that have recieved them.... great and cudos to you..... I am beginning to feel that you are the only ones that are going to get them.

CallsignRattler October 28th, 2006 11:37 AM

I am waiting as well. I loved Mike's post about going to the post office and feeling good. He made it sound like he shipping dozens of kits out. Living room full of boxes etc. I thnk he was not telling the whole story there. Sadly I think he only shipped a few out.

No posts. No returns on phone calls. No nothing. I am also starting to think we were all RIPPED OFF. :thumbdown

While I hope for the best, and hope all is well over at Michaels, each day that passes with no communication and no box just makes me more irrate.

Still hopeful....but the idea of building the kit is becoming sour to me now.