Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Entertainment (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Aliens 5 and 6 (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3657)

kingfish July 17th, 2003 02:24 PM

Aliens 5 and 6

Supposedly these two sequels are in the works. Ripley would be back fighting off the Aliens once again. I saw something at another site that would be an even better idea.

http://chrisscalf.com/images/fantasy/BGALIENS.htm

The Blue Mule July 17th, 2003 02:27 PM

"Looks like captain Apollo is too good to eat with us grunts."

Rich

BST July 17th, 2003 03:06 PM

Got a title for this yet, kingfish?

:D

kingfish July 17th, 2003 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BST
Got a title for this yet, kingfish?

:D

"Holy Frack here they come Apollo." :D

emerita July 21st, 2003 08:44 AM

I would like to see SG1 gating to a planet where BSG has landed...could be done since they were headed for Earth anyway.......just a thought...

kingfish July 21st, 2003 08:53 AM

Somethin like this

Starbuck sat there expressionless until he heard footsteps. O'Neill and the rest of SG-1 entered Hammond's office. O'Neill immediately noticed the expression on Starbuck's face.

O'Neill: I haven't seen a look like that since my son hated what we were having for dinner.

Teal'C looked at O'Neill wondering what in blazes was he talking about.

Teal'C: Jaffa children are less bothersome.

General Hammond: Getting back to the business at hand we were discussing, this man had no idea of his location so I told him exactly on what planet he is.

Daniel: I see. Starbuck if I may interject? I have seen the log from your ship and found it outstanding.

Starbuck: You would.

Hammond now became irratated.

General Hammond: Cut the witticisms.

Starbuck: You truly don't understand.

O'Neill: Understand what?

Starbuck: My people were praying that this planet would be our salvation from our enemy the Cylons but from what I have observed this planet isn't sadly.

==============================================

O'Neill: We are still waiting for a reasonable explanation.

Starbuck: I just gave you one.

O'Neill: I am talking about a reasonable one.

Starbuck looked all around the room as all eyes were on him. Suddenly the door opened again and in walked Cyla!!!
There were a number of guards with her all armed to the teeth. Starbuck felt something he thought he would never feel for a Cylon, pity. He was certain that the humans would decide to perform experiments on her to see what made her tick.

Guard#1: Have a seat.

Cyla glanced at the human and hissed as if irritated to the point of speechlessness, Cyla obeyed, however. Starbuck was relieved because he suspected that the humans were now out for blood even though they had no idea what they were dealing with.

emerita July 21st, 2003 09:13 AM

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, the Cylons vs the Gou'ald.... Two:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kingfish July 21st, 2003 12:33 PM

Not Exactly

Quote:

Originally posted by emerita
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, the Cylons vs the Gou'ald.... Two:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Centurions continued to track their human prey. A platoon of them remained behind after many of the other transports departed the planet. They hardly noticed the small ship that landed or it's passenger a six foot humanoid male that stepped out. The male raised it's binoculars and began to scan the entire area. The elusive figure used the darkness to his advantage.

Centurion#1: I have something on my scanner.

Centurion#2: What is it? Does it appear to be human?

Centurion#3: I believe that it deserves further investigation.

The group of mechanoids began to approach their target with utmost confidence.

Centurion#1: Tracking the ............................

The Centurion's facemask suddenly disintegrated and both halves fell away as the Lightsabre blade made contact.

======================================================

The group of Centurions began to pick up their pace. They grew closer and closer to the human who was now opposing them. Their opponent however was masterful and had many tools on his side. Darth Maul ignited both ends of the ----------Lightsabre---------- and reached down inside of himself. Hatred and anger were his weapons. Maul quickly swung the weapon around and caught another centurion. The Cylon didn't know what hit him and quickly fell backwards. Others began to rush him and the dark lord jumped into the air and quickly felled another one with a swift judo kick. Maul quickly pivoted and lunged at another. The hum of the blades penetrated the quiet surroundings. Another group of cylons made a charge but were flung back as Maul stretched out his hand and sent them flying backwards. The dark lord was an excellent fighter who was just getting started.

Centurion: Human it is useless to res.............................

Maul's blade caught this one in midsentence also. The dark lord just looked at his prey and didn't reply. Maul now twirled the Sabre in his hands. To him it was like a cat playing with mice. Some of the Cylons began to fire their weapons at Maul. Maul raised the weapon and began deflecting the energy bolts ***********. Some hit rocks while other bolts were thrust back upon the Cylons themselves.

Kai July 21st, 2003 01:59 PM

off story:
Cameron or Scott to make 5 & 6 or nothing!
3 was a pile of sh** and 4 was an off shoot

hell bin 5&6 and make what the fans wanna see... Aliens Vs Predator....