Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

unowhoandwhy April 2nd, 2004 06:55 PM

And I from you!

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 06:56 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

Now where are the fella's tonight? Would of figured they be here by now joining in on the fun of snatching the thread themselves.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

amberstar April 2nd, 2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
And I from you!

:D

The drugs have finally made me sleepy looks like the battle for the thread will have to continue without me.
Nap time for Amber, but I'm taking the ~~~~ with me :D

unowhoandwhy April 2nd, 2004 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

Now where are the fella's tonight? Would of figured they be here by now joining in on the fun of snatching the thread themselves.

ThomasB was here earlier. Not sure where he is, now, perhaps at my house for that party he was talking about. But I do know where the thread is... right here with me, where the precious little thing belongs.

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 07:00 PM

tee hee! Sleep well Amber. :D Send the bed bugs to the bad guys to deal with. It should prove challenging for them. :D

amberstar April 2nd, 2004 07:01 PM

LOL Holodoc!

;)

unowhoandwhy April 2nd, 2004 07:02 PM

Looks like it's just you and me, holodoc. And the thread, of course. Did I mention that I had it?

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 07:07 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D I see you got your 3rd cylon kill uno. :D

unowhoandwhy April 2nd, 2004 07:10 PM

Still a couple of posts behind you (and more than a couple of couples behind shingstar!), but thanks for noticing.

And thanks for the thread!

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 07:12 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D It will take awhile before I get anywhere close to shiningstar in post #'s.

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 07:16 PM

ALRIGHT, GUYS--UNO'S PLACE IS ALL SET UP AND READY FOR US. COME ON UP!

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 07:18 PM

Quote:

Now where are the fella's tonight?

Right here!
Where's Warhammer?

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 07:19 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya Thomasb! :D

About time you showed back here also! :D

unowhoandwhy April 2nd, 2004 07:24 PM

Woohoo! Party at my house! You guys bring the :corona: :maitai: :colada: and I'll bring the thread!

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 07:25 PM

Quote:

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya Thomasb! :D

About time you showed back here also! :D

Well, it took me a while to get the place set up. The refrigerator is full of whatever you may want. Pizzas will be in at 11:00. That's Eastern Time--Uno's place is in New Hampshire, for those of you who used autopilot to fly your Vipers here and have no idea where you are.

Now, remember: don't get into anything private unless you're absolutely positive that nobody is looking.
:devil:

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 07:30 PM

Quote:

Woohoo! Party at my house! You guys bring the :corona: :maitai: :colada: and I'll bring the thread!

No problem! I bought :popcorn:.:hershey:.:oreo:.:cookie:.:corona:.:colada:.:maitai:.:beer:.:cake:.
and even a little :milk: :salute:

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 07:33 PM

Now, about house rules. . .
Uno left three pages of warnings and regulations.
I threw them away.

unowhoandwhy April 2nd, 2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Now, about house rules. . .
Uno left three pages of warnings and regulations.
I threw them away.

I'm sure that you would never do that, but I would believe that my puppy would eat them. After all, he ate my brand new eyeglasses, a cell phone, some sheetrock and a couch (well, OK, to be fair, it was only a loveseat!).

Don't forget to save some :oreo: :oreo: :oreo: for me, as I will be busy after a long day at work!

unowhoandwhy April 2nd, 2004 07:42 PM

Quote:

.....as I will be busy after a long day at work!

Hungry! I meant hungry! Apparently, I am also tired! Not too tired to give up any threads though.

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 07:45 PM

Quote:

I'm sure that you would never do that, but I would believe that my puppy would eat them. After all, he ate my brand new eyeglasses, a cell phone, some sheetrock and a couch (well, OK, to be fair, it was only a loveseat!).!

I had a deck added to my house once. Inspector came by to check the plans. I couldn't stay home to meet him, so I hung the plans on the handle of the door that opened to where the deck would be.

My basset hound chewed the plans to shreds. But there was enough left that they MIGHT be approved. I attached a note to the plans, explaining what happened and asking for mercy (for the dog, which was going to get shot if the plans were rejected.) The inspector decided to save the dog's life, and he approved the plans. He left me a very nice note telling how much he enjoyed reading MY note.