Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

kitty April 1st, 2004 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Naw, we're good now. For a while. I guess.
:/:

At the moment everything is tickyabo, touch wood it lasts.

I have not seen you rounds these parts for a little while, what have you been up to?

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
At the moment everything is tickyabo, touch wood it lasts.

I have not seen you rounds these parts for a little while, what have you been up to?

Pounding on the door, trying to get in!! Yesterday was miserable for getting onto CF, and when it did get back up, I was tied up at work and couldn't get at my computer! Like I said, it's hard getting anything done when I'm always being interrupted by work.
:D

kitty April 1st, 2004 08:43 AM

It is dreadful when work gets in the way, especially in the work place. :eek:

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
It is dreadful when work gets in the way, especially in the work place. :eek:

Yeah! I'll tell you what I do for a living sometime. You'll be amazed!
;) (Gotta do do some work for a few minutes!)

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 09:41 AM

tee hee! Time for me to snatch this thread for awhile. :D I see there has been a change in the looks here while I was away getting some sleep last night. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! Time for me to snatch this thread for awhile. :D I see there has been a change in the looks here while I was away getting some sleep last night. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yeah, there was so much cleaning up to do (again!) and I just kinda got carried away!
:D

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 09:50 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya Thomas! :D

I like the new look. :D Gives it a change of pace at the same time. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya Thomas! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You keep the faith, I'll keep the thread!
:D

unowhoandwhy April 1st, 2004 10:11 AM

CF is back up and running (and with a new look. no less), thank the Lords of Kobol! :thumbsup:

I actually had to do work at work yesterday and suffered terrible withdrawal symptoms for CF! ;)

As a consolation, I think I should be allowed to keep the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ for a while.

:D

Rowan April 1st, 2004 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
CF is back up and running (and with a new look. no less), thank the Lords of Kobol! :thumbsup:

I actually had to do work at work yesterday and suffered terrible withdrawal symptoms for CF! ;)

As a consolation, I think I should be allowed to keep the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ for a while.

:D

it's not our new look though it's an april fools thing go have a read on that thread :D ;)
I know we are all sufering withdrawel symptomes I had no idea I felt this way till I couldn't get through... ;) :D

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 10:24 AM

LOL! I'm snatching thread once more. :D I went through withdrawals some yesterday as well during the time I couldn't get access to this thread.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

kitty April 1st, 2004 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
it's not our new look though it's an april fools thing go have a read on that thread :D ;)
I know we are all sufering withdrawel symptomes I had no idea I felt this way till I couldn't get through... ;) :D

I am back,
I think I jinxed myself earlier when talking to thomas.
I have been frustrated again watching the same page with a little sign saying "can not connect to remote server".
If I see that again I will scream, so loud you may here it across the pond!

warhammerdriver April 1st, 2004 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
But I am a poor defenceless pussy-cat.

Pounce

Defenseless??? Armed with a Kalishnikov and a knife? Cats like you are the reason I'm wearing armor!

BTW, my thread!

Rowan April 1st, 2004 10:30 AM

I'll wrastle ya for the thread warhammerdriver! ;) :D
oh no wait I all ready have it :D ;)

kitty April 1st, 2004 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warhammerdriver
Defenseless??? Armed with a Kalishnikov and a knife? Cats like you are the reason I'm wearing armor!

BTW, my thread!

LOL :laugh:

So you come across my little kitties before,
Did you by any chance upset them?
Im impressed that you know what they have.


Kitties got the threeead
Kitties got the threeead
Kitties got the threeead

unowhoandwhy April 1st, 2004 10:41 AM

I'll take the thread back for a while & then head over to see the April Fool's thing. I'm glad, actually, I prefer the black. :thumbsup:

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 10:44 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching this thread again for awhile. :D

*pulls out pillow & hits warhammer with pillow* :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

kitty April 1st, 2004 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
I'll take the thread back for a while & then head over to see the April Fool's thing. I'm glad, actually, I prefer the black. :thumbsup:

You said that Your dog steals from your neighbours and then disappears,
and I wondered were it could pick up such a habit.
Well I think I have it sussed!
Who takes the thread and heads off? :) :) :)

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 10:46 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya sorrell. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan April 1st, 2004 10:48 AM

I know! MEN!!! always dissapear when ya wanna have a little fun with 'em ;) :D

it's SSSSOOOOO nice to be back stealing the thread from all my friends!!! :D ;) well I mean...you know what I mean! ;) :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:37 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets