Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

kitty April 15th, 2004 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
well I'm going to hobble away for now need breakfast! and must study, big exam at 12:00!!! wish me luck...have fun chasing the thread kitty!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;) :D

GOOD LUCK!

I hope you get there ok :)

kitty April 15th, 2004 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm not Rowan but I do have some extra pillows* ;)

*pulls out extra pillows & gives some of them to Kitty* ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks Holodoc,
Lets go find Thomasb!!! :devil:

Muffit April 15th, 2004 09:48 AM

Aw shucks, the beavers just got done making a really neat dam during the water fight, and now the water has turned to feathers.


Oh well, the beavers grab the thread, singing,
"For she's a jolly good pillow, for she's... "
:music:
:D :beaver: :beaver:

holodoc2000 April 15th, 2004 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit
Aw shucks, the beavers just got done making a really neat dam during the water fight, and now the water has turned to feathers.


Oh well, the beavers grab the thread, singing,
"For she's a jolly good pillow, for she's... "
:music:
:D :beaver: :beaver:

ROFLMAO!! MUFFIT!!! :D

*throws pillow at Muffit* :duck:

*hits Thomasb with pillows* :duck:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

kitty April 15th, 2004 09:58 AM

Lets get those beavers :)

Kitty wants the thread back

unowhoandwhy April 15th, 2004 10:04 AM

Good luck with the exam, Rowan. Thanks for the thread, kitty. Here's some pillows as payment.

Muffit April 15th, 2004 10:32 AM

Muffit sees the feathers scattered all around and goes ape...

"Gertrude? Gertrude!!!!@#$"

Off goes Muffit on a rampage to get even with Count Saknussem... :D

holodoc2000 April 15th, 2004 10:37 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching tread once more. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

unowhoandwhy April 15th, 2004 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm snatching tread once more.

Since holodoc has the tread I will take the thread! ;) :D

holodoc2000 April 15th, 2004 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
Since holodoc has the tread I will take the thread! ;) :D


tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

*hits Thomasb with pillow* :duck:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bombadil April 15th, 2004 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Thanks Holodoc,
Lets go find Thomasb!!! :devil:

Are EWE talkin' ta MEE?? [ThomasB steps from behind the corner, hands held out slightly from hips, a very large, very Oriental, very HEAVY-looking pillow clutched in each hand.]

DRAW!! :cool:

holodoc2000 April 15th, 2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
Are EWE talkin' ta MEE?? [ThomasB steps from behind the corner, hands held out slightly from hips, a very large, very Oriental, very HEAVY-looking pillow clutched in each hand.]

DRAW!! :cool:


tee hee! I'll take ya up on that Thomasb! :D

*pulls out Scooby Doo pillows & hits Thomasb with them* :duck:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bombadil April 15th, 2004 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'll take ya up on that Thomasb! :D

*pulls out Scooby Doo pillows & hits Thomasb with them*

Oh, no! SCOOBY pillows! ThomasB does not flinch. He SMASHES Holodoc upside the head, but not before Holodoc can launch her own barrage. The impact of the deadly Scooby pillow knocks Thomas off his feet and sends him flying onto the couch. Tommy nearly loses his grip on the ~~~~
:blink:

holodoc2000 April 15th, 2004 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
Oh, no! SCOOBY pillows! ThomasB does not flinch. He SMASHES Holodoc upside the head, but not before Holodoc can launch her own barrage. The impact of the deadly Scooby pillow knocks Thomas off his feet and sends him flying onto the couch. Tommy nearly loses his grip on the ~~~~
:blink:


tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya once more Thomasb! :D

*hits Thomasb again with Scooby Doo pillows* :duck:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

unowhoandwhy April 15th, 2004 12:14 PM

Not for long, you don't!

bsg1fan1975 April 15th, 2004 12:33 PM

and you aren't keeping it very long either uno!

Bombadil April 15th, 2004 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya once more Thomasb!
*hits Thomasb again with Scooby Doo pillows*

Tom the Bomb staggers back to his feet, blood gushing from the. . .
(no, wait, this looks like a new carpet, and red looks awful on this color. OK, no blood.)
TAKE TWO:
Tom staggers to his feet and leaps to the pursuit of cowardly Holodoc, who is running away in vain hope of keeping the thread. Tom tackles her. . .(heyyyy, that was fun!) and snatches the thread out of her desperate fingers. :naughty:

bsg1fan1975 April 15th, 2004 12:46 PM

but before he succeeds BSg runs by and snatches the thread from his grip!

unowhoandwhy April 15th, 2004 01:15 PM

Only to lose it to unowhoandwhy!

kitty April 15th, 2004 04:21 PM

Kitty comes in and pockets the thread, as Thomasb ducks down as the girls throw another pillow. :devil:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:47 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets