Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Senmut March 20th, 2004 09:54 PM

So that I can all the more easily relieve you of it, My Dear, as you get up. ;)

Rowan March 20th, 2004 10:30 PM

So sorry Sir but it was my understanding that it was not a lady but a man who gets up...
all the same It is now I who has the thread and off to school I skip in my little plaid skirt...:)

Senmut March 20th, 2004 10:56 PM

Rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiipppppp! goes the skirt, as it is grabbed a bit too...hard. Sen grabs thread.

Rowan March 20th, 2004 11:01 PM

Sir I fear I am mistaken in your intentions I took you for a gentleman...WHERE are a girls big brothers when she needs them!!!:eek:

grabing what remains of her once pretty plaid skirt Rowan dashes off for home trailing the thread behind her;)

Senmut March 20th, 2004 11:02 PM

which Sen grabs, and is pulled along behind Rowamn, like a toy...

Rowan March 20th, 2004 11:12 PM

yes well Rowan has on occaision thought of men as toys mmmmmm but what happens to toys when we are finished playing with them...mmmmmm

looking over her shoulder Rowan notices the man/toy trailing behind her reaching into her school bag (being the good little girl guide she is and living up to their motto 'be prepared") Rowan whisks out a pair of scisors and cuts the thread sending it drifting away...and starts running for home looking for any of her big brothers along the way:wtf:

Senmut March 20th, 2004 11:15 PM

Only to find Sen, suddenly in front of her, and hands on the thread.
"Thanks, M'Lady!!!"

Rowan March 20th, 2004 11:18 PM

Hey how did you do that ! no fair!:wtf:

Senmut March 20th, 2004 11:21 PM

That is but the beginning of my powers! Care to......experience more??????

Rowan March 20th, 2004 11:25 PM

mmmmm I don't know sounds kinda dangerous my mother taught me to be careful with strangers she says looking around furtively :)

Senmut March 20th, 2004 11:30 PM

Well, once y'all get to...know me, I won't be a stranger any more, will I??????

Rowan March 20th, 2004 11:32 PM

well you do have a point she says squirming with indecision...

quickly before he has a chance to realize what has happened Rowan grabs the thread and letting out a squeel of delight makes a dash for it:)

Senmut March 20th, 2004 11:36 PM

Sen, enjoying those sorts of squeals, makes off after her, catching her in the MAZE suddenly surounding her. Rowan is confused, and soon the thread...among other things, is MINE!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Rowan March 20th, 2004 11:44 PM

Trapped in the maze and fearing for her virtue and wondering where her big brothers could possibly be, her heart racing .. Sen mistakenly thinking she is without resources never sees her feing to the left and duck to the right and as she slips past him she grabs the thread and races for freedom...:)

kat March 20th, 2004 11:45 PM

Not so fast with that thread. It seem to have gotten away from you again :)

Senmut March 20th, 2004 11:47 PM

Only to run THWACK into Sen outside the maze! Laughing, Sen takes the thread. Then unvirtuously laughs some more.

kat March 20th, 2004 11:49 PM

Sneaking behind Sen, Kat makes for the thread and she is off :salute:

Rowan March 20th, 2004 11:51 PM

Rowan shakes her head, rubing her forehead sore from the collision... gets her bearings and while Sen is laughing she jumps up 'cause she's kinda short and grabs the thread again running as fast as she can she makes off with the thread:)

kat March 20th, 2004 11:54 PM

This race for the thread is certainly getting exciting.....

~~~~~~ catch me if you can

Senmut March 20th, 2004 11:57 PM

Only to find them caught in Sen's mysterious force field. Thus immobilized, :drool: they are easy prey for thread-santching. Sen is off (after doing some unvirtuous things), and...