Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 12:53 PM

hey i only provided the explosive to the kitty the rope was mine

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 12:54 PM

probably!

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I see that I am not the only one that come prepared for mission such as this one. :D I'm sure I can find some rope in my stash. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

unowhoandwhy fumbles around looking for her contact lenses. "I know they were here on my desk just a minute ago. I can't see a thing without them!"

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 12:55 PM

kitty please throw some dynamite at the lawn mower guy as his cutting the grass will cause my allergies to flare up!

holodoc2000 April 7th, 2004 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
unowhoandwhy fumbles around looking for her contact lenses. "I know they were here on my desk just a minute ago. I can't see a thing without them!"

tee hee! I'm sure you will find your contact lenses eventually. :) Are you sure you don't want to join us in the fun in kidnapping Dawg for a little while? :duck:

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 12:58 PM

dang pollen is already starting to take a toll on me in the mornings!

kitty April 7th, 2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
kitty please throw some dynamite at the lawn mower guy as his cutting the grass will cause my allergies to flare up!

No problem,
KA-CHINK.......BOOOMMMMM

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 01:00 PM

aww thanks kitty. here's some more fun toys in this box for you to play with until I return from my trip.

Rowan April 7th, 2004 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
kitty please throw some dynamite at the lawn mower guy as his cutting the grass will cause my allergies to flare up!

sounds like he could use a THWACK!!!;) :D

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 01:01 PM

uh huh!

kitty April 7th, 2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
aww thanks kitty. here's some more fun toys in this box for you to play with until I return from my trip.

While you are away kitty will come out to play :devil:

holodoc2000 April 7th, 2004 01:03 PM

tee hee! I'm ready to go kidnap Dawg. :D Everyone else ready? :D

:duck: :duck: :duck:

kitty April 7th, 2004 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm ready to go kidnap Dawg. :D Everyone else ready? :D

:duck: :duck: :duck:

Kitty is always prepared :devil:

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 01:04 PM

yup as long as I can make it out of here in a few microns got to get some packing done for my trip

kitty April 7th, 2004 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
yup as long as I can make it out of here in a few microns got to get some packing done for my trip

Where did Rowan go, I hope she has not bottled!

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 01:10 PM

I do not know my furry friend but I too must leave. So please have a fun time playing with everything in the box and I will see you monday!

holodoc2000 April 7th, 2004 01:17 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

Time to make the run to kidnap Dawg for awhile. :duck:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan April 7th, 2004 01:23 PM

Hey are you guys going to listen to the Pentagon Report at 3pm EST?

Rowan April 7th, 2004 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Where did Rowan go, I hope she has not bottled!

I got caught up listening to CNN and all the trouble the troops are having in Iraq right now, sorry:(

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm sure you will find your contact lenses eventually. :) Are you sure you don't want to join us in the fun in kidnapping Dawg for a little while? :duck:

I'm pretty sure that my boss, the Chief of Police, would object. :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets