Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   ART Work - In Progress (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   New Studio Scale Models and other Great models on the way!! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12322)

jewels August 10th, 2006 10:53 AM

Hon, just remember for future: boards have memories, not all cleanse themselves (and nuke the old threads) regularly, some of them are archival (like ours). Use your PMs when it's a private/interpersonal thingy. Saves everyone all embarrassment.

BlueSquad2001 August 10th, 2006 10:59 AM

Understood. But I was really only mad at having to remake the parts. Not Gordon really.
But...we are all in this together, and all who have contributed here have made their marks in the fabric of this Viper model. All have their names etched into it's creation. So for the third time of making these cannons, I bet they'll be even better than the rest, as I've learned so much from past experiences. :D
So a cooler looking Viper for all.
By the way, an update, Coby should have the parts for molding in a day or so, and then when he's finished, all kits immediately ship to you all.
I'm glad that I see the light at the end of this tunnel. No More kits though until they are ready to ship! Learned my lesson. :D

BlueSquad2001 August 10th, 2006 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starmanmm
Getting closer.

Gotta get rid of that cherry image, tho! :rotf:

You ever get rid of that Cherry? :D

spcglider August 10th, 2006 11:03 AM

For those of you paying attention, Michael and I have been talking like adults and have come to conclude the trauma du jour.

He vented a little frustration in bold letters and was misunderstood by some others and myself. I reacted poorly.

I beg your indulgence over terse words shed in your presence. The waters are calmed.

Be well, all.

-Gordon

BlueSquad2001 August 10th, 2006 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spcglider
For those of you paying attention, Michael and I have been talking like adults and have come to conclude the trauma du jour.

He vented a little frustration in bold letters and was misunderstood by some others and myself. I reacted poorly.

I beg your indulgence over terse words shed in your presence. The waters are calmed.

Be well, all.

-Gordon

Give a call today when you can.
Need to let you know where we stand on projects and such. :salute:

z28barry August 10th, 2006 12:39 PM

good to see you boys playing nicely together now.
everything is good, everthing is calm.

dilbertman August 10th, 2006 07:01 PM

Is my Viper done yet?

Jim :duck:

Viper 04 August 11th, 2006 07:42 AM

Somebody get a rope! :-)

BlueSquad2001 August 11th, 2006 07:46 AM

I'm overly excited that it's coming to and end. Not that the Viper will disappear, but that it will be finally available to ship whenever an order is placed, and no more waiting. I feel like you guys, just waiting until I'm about to bust for my Viper. :D
And.........I don't even have one! :cry:

BlueSquad2001 August 11th, 2006 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilbertman
Is my Viper done yet?

Jim :duck:

:duck:

starmanmm August 12th, 2006 07:23 AM

Never been one to do the avitar thing. Don't have the time to sit right down and figure how to do one. I'll get around to it sometime. :LOL:

Viper 04 August 12th, 2006 09:00 AM

Dude! its very easy....if you can post anything here you can do yer own avitar.

Its best if you have some kind of image tool/art program on your system....then Find an image on the net, create one (if possible) or what ever and follow the 'image size' requirements in that section in your 'User CP' upload it from your computar and BAMMO! your done. You can choose avitars from this site as well.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

dilbertman August 12th, 2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSquad2001
:duck:

Hey Mike

How you doing, hope well. See you made it back from Comic Con. Will try to call you before I go see your boss.

Jim

BlueSquad2001 August 16th, 2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilbertman
Hey Mike

How you doing, hope well. See you made it back from Comic Con. Will try to call you before I go see your boss.

Jim

I'm sorry Jim, after talking briefly the other day, I forgot to call you back. Give me a ring when you can. :D

BlueSquad2001 August 17th, 2006 11:14 AM

BRINGING AN END TO THIS..ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

The parts have been insured for $500 and are on their way to Cobywan as of yesterday afternoon. I think he will get them tomorrow. ;)

After the orders are filled (FINALLY :eek: ) We will offer them through ebay, but only a few kits, parts, and build-ups of completed kits.
The Raider kit, will be completed and molded before taking orders, so that should go smoother. :rolleyes:

Viper 04 August 17th, 2006 12:36 PM

I think I speak for all when I say

SWEET!!!!!!

Thanks Mike!

z28barry August 17th, 2006 04:47 PM

it's looking very promising.
You da man Mike.

Viper 04 August 17th, 2006 06:44 PM

z28Barry, you snickering hound, When courage is needed, you're never around and Those medals you wear on your moth-eaten chest Should be there for bungling at which you do best!!

Z28 huh.....your car?

Right now my ride is a 98 Firebird. My first financed rod...up till now its been 71 and older. Man I sure miss doing things like:

CHANGING MY OWN FRIGGEN SPARK PLUGS!!!!!!

For the last 8 years I drove a 71 RS Camaro- 350, red with a white v top, rear spoiler....miss that one.....not as much as I miss my 71 Javilin SST!......I'm gonna go cry now.

Cmd. Foster August 17th, 2006 10:55 PM

Finally!!! :D Back online after a few days of nothing. Don't really know what happened but I couldn't get online there for a bit. :...: It wasn't the phonelines this time because they were clear. Tried calling my ISP but never could get an answer. And when I did finally did get ahold of them they told that there was never anything wrong. :wtf: First the phonelines and then the ISP apparently goes Kaploowi for few days. I tell ya I must live in one of those areas were nothing wants to work.

Thanks Viper04. I got it figured out :) Now all I need is to get off my stressed out butt and start posting my CG Galactica stuff.

JC

z28barry August 17th, 2006 11:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
He he he h he!

Ya, once upon a time I owned a 70 Z28 in my high school days.
Those days are long since over and so is the 70 Z28.

I own a 71 plain jane Camaro with a 307 2 barrel.
She is a solid car with very little rust and solid trunk and floorboards.
After completing the build, she was hit head on and sat in a body shop for a year before I got her back.
She now sits in the garage all fixed and waiting till my daughter graduates high school.

I’ve also owned a70 Chevelle 2 door HD, but that is long gone and only a memory now.
I now drive a 2000 intrepid, newest car I've ever owned.
I like the old cars the best, they're so easy to work on and have all kinds of room in the engine compartment.
I long for the days of one vacuum hose going from the carb to the distributor.
Those days are long gone and those kinds of cars are impossible to find in the great white north.
Lots of rain and snow you know, cars can't last long in those conditions.