Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:20 PM

And the threads post count reaches...

kat January 2nd, 2005 11:22 PM

:duck:

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:24 PM

HEY! That was going to be my next move!!!!

:duck: :erk: ;) :salute:

Rowan January 2nd, 2005 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
I'm a huge sci-fi fan
I love Star Trek, Farscape, Andromeda, Firefly, Babylon 5 and just about everything else sci-fi, as well as a large amount of dramas that keep me busy most nights of the week, just trying to keep up.

LOL, this sounds like me :D ;)

and BSG, and Atlantis, SG1, and and and ...;) :D

as for Dramas have you been following LOST?

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:27 PM

Yeah! Lost is pretty good, and I don't have a clue as to what is really going on.

By the way, I can't beleive I forgot to add Stargate SG-1 to my list!

kat January 2nd, 2005 11:35 PM

Hi Rowan I hope the summer was good to you.. Did you go to the sci fi convention in vancouver?

Rowan January 2nd, 2005 11:35 PM

LOL Excalibur!! ;) :D

Hello Kat!! welcome home!!! :thumbsup: *waves vigorously at Kat*
:D

kat January 2nd, 2005 11:37 PM

its great to be back :) and playing with the thread~~~~~

Rowan January 2nd, 2005 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kat
Hi Rowan I hope the summer was good to you.. Did you go to the sci fi convention in vancouver?

My summer was ok I didn't get hardly anything accomplished unfortunately!! Lazy me!! :D
I did go to the convention! I volunteered for a few hours on one day and went to the BSG thing on the Sunday. I wrote a little about it and posted some pics on this thread: http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums...ead.php?t=6540

:D

How about you how was your summer?

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:40 PM

Snatch and grab! :LOL:

kat January 2nd, 2005 11:48 PM

Not so fast...the thread is mine...

Rowan I checked out the pics thanks..It looks like it was a good time. Will you go again next year?

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:48 PM

Jumped the gun, and had to edit post, so the one I came up with, would be in the right place. :blush:

Ignore the crazy man! Nothing to see here! Keep moving, keep moving! :wtf:

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:50 PM

Fast as fast can be, I shall forever be tied to thread post #21713

kat January 2nd, 2005 11:50 PM

Excaliur, did you watch tos in the 70's?

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:57 PM

I remember seeing episodes when I was a kid. But with Star Trek, it has been a constant thing. BSG has been out of sight and out of mind for me, for so long, I had almost forgotten it existed.

kat January 3rd, 2005 12:02 AM

star trek has been very big for me as well but bsg was new when I was about 10 or so and one of the few things sci fi around at that time. I lived in a remote area and there was no such thing as cable we had 2 channels and with great thankfulness one of them aired bsg.

kat January 3rd, 2005 12:04 AM

I am off to bed and will leave the thread for tonight :salute:

Excalibur January 3rd, 2005 12:11 AM

Well, in the last 3 days, I have managed to watch the Battlestar Galactica mini-series DVD 3 times.

I think I will sign off for the night, or morning, and go start it again. :D Maybe I'll watch the commentary this time.

Thanks for letting my crash the party, and join the group, and not beating me up to much on my first two days.

I fully understand that once the welcome to the group newbie stuff is done with, I'm on my own. :duck: So, thanks for making me feel welcome.
"Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly."

Rowan January 3rd, 2005 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
"Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly."

Hey that's my favourite line!! ;) :D

Our pleasure Sir! :salute:

Rowan January 3rd, 2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kat
Not so fast...the thread is mine...

Rowan I checked out the pics thanks..It looks like it was a good time. Will you go again next year?

Hey Kat I will only go again if BSG is there. I agreed to help organize for next year and I would volunteer again, but they make you pay the entrance fee even if your volunteering. :/: and it isn't all that cheep.:wtf: