Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Rowan April 30th, 2004 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Good luck! :)
What changes are you hoping for?

ok well Ive decided not to go back to school for the summer. I'm not ready mentally to deal with it I'm still upset over what happened to me and I need to take care of my head first before throwing more stuff at myself. So I will see about starting in the fall instead of starting Monday. find a health care job now for the summer and just take it easy, try and relax, and rejuvinate. Nursing school takes a lot out of you. Caring for critically ill patienst is a huge responsibility, You kill yourself trying to study because maybe that one little bit of information that you lack could be the one you need to save their life. Very stressful! anyways by December I should be able to pass the LPN exam then I can work as an LPN while I go back to shool for the next 2 years ACK!!! all because of her! I should sue her for pain ans suffering:/:

kitty April 30th, 2004 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
ok well Ive decided not to go back to school for the summer. I'm not ready mentally to deal with it I'm still upset over what happened to me and I need to take care of my head first before throwing more stuff at myself. So I will see about starting in the fall instead of starting Monday. find a health care job now for the summer and just take it easy, try and relax, and rejuvinate. Nursing school takes a lot out of you. Caring for critically ill patienst is a huge responsibility, You kill yourself trying to study because maybe that one little bit of information that you lack could be the one you need to save their life. Very stressful! anyways by December I should be able to pass the LPN exam then I can work as an LPN while I go back to shool for the next 2 years ACK!!! all because of her! I should sue her for pain ans suffering:/:

That sounds like a good plan to me. :)
Although its a shame that it will take so long for you to qualify as a nurse, but at least you will have an income for a little while. Which will surely make you feel better about yourself (on the independent stakes).

Rowan April 30th, 2004 11:41 AM

Quote:

That sounds like a good plan to me. :)
Although its a shame that it will take so long for you to qualify as a nurse, but at least you will have an income for a little while. Which will surely make you feel better about yourself (on the independent stakes).

Yes I think it will go a long way to making me feel more independed, and help to build back some of my self esteem:)

kitty April 30th, 2004 11:46 AM

Are jobs easy to come by where you are living?

Rowan April 30th, 2004 11:56 AM

depends on the field. Nusring is 100 placement upon graduation they are that desperate

kitty April 30th, 2004 11:59 AM

What about health care?

bsg1fan1975 April 30th, 2004 12:09 PM

hello all just got in here a little while ago and I am so relieved another thing for the wedding is done. Sent out the engagement announcement to the paper where my family lives.

kitty April 30th, 2004 12:15 PM

I bet that you can not wait for the big day.

bsg1fan1975 April 30th, 2004 12:21 PM

nope. I can hardly believe its just a little over a month away!

kitty April 30th, 2004 12:28 PM

when is your bridal shower?

braxiss April 30th, 2004 02:50 PM

MINE!!!

kitty April 30th, 2004 03:00 PM

I do not think so!

braxiss April 30th, 2004 03:04 PM

i do :D

kitty April 30th, 2004 03:05 PM

but I don't!

braxiss April 30th, 2004 03:06 PM

but i do!!!!! :devil:

BST April 30th, 2004 03:07 PM

"I don't"..."I do"....

While Sorrell and braxiss are deciding those important things, I find that "I have" (the thread) hehehe

:D

kitty April 30th, 2004 03:07 PM

As I said, its not yours!

braxiss April 30th, 2004 03:09 PM

that's it

POUNCE!!!

Rowan April 30th, 2004 03:20 PM

Quote:

What about health care?

in general jobs in health care right now like LPN's, care aids, anyone really working in the hospitals are taking a real hit right now, their Union is having a general strike (wildcat) the union leader called for it in a subtle way (illegal here to call for a general strike) Other unions are refusing to cross the picket lines and are actually joining he strikers with signs that indicate which unions they are with .The Liberal government has decimated health care in this province by privatizing all the support staff thereby reducing wages by 50% and increasing errors and problems.:P:

Rowan April 30th, 2004 03:22 PM

POUNCES ON BRAXISS :D ;)