Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Aeneas April 6th, 2004 09:44 PM

Impy: Milord, now that we are OMNIPOTENT on this thread..., can't we afford to be more charitable?

Rowan April 6th, 2004 09:45 PM

Hello is anybody out there?

I HAVE THE THREAD!!!;) :D

Aeneas April 6th, 2004 09:46 PM

Count: Perhahps so. Come, we will discuss it @ length. The humans will bow to my--our will......

[laughter]
fin?.......

holodoc2000 April 6th, 2004 10:05 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

kat April 6th, 2004 11:34 PM

not if i can snatch it back :D

kitty April 7th, 2004 02:15 AM

While every one is asleep the kitties come out to play...
With the thread~~~~~~~

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 03:36 AM

and bsg charms them all to her side and they all happily walk off with the thread!

Bombadil April 7th, 2004 05:49 AM

I really hate Daylight Savings Time. Either do it all year, or forget it. I'm losing the whole week to jet lag. Why, I almost stepped right over this ~~~ lying on the ground.
:cool:

Rowan April 7th, 2004 05:52 AM

MMMM I can see why you hate it Thomasbombadil you must be very tired to think that *that* is the thread!

I have the thread!!!;) :D

warhammerdriver April 7th, 2004 07:13 AM

You've had it long enough, Rowan. Gimme the thread!

Rowan April 7th, 2004 07:16 AM

No! make me!;) :D

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 08:13 AM

While Rowan & whd are arguing over who has the thread, unowhoandwhy steps up, taps them on their shoulders and shows them the real ~~~~~~~~~~ which was stored safely in her pocket.

:D:

kitty April 7th, 2004 08:24 AM

Has anyone brought some tuna for the kitty?
Kitty has the thread~~~~~

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 08:28 AM

I have tuna for the kitty. Nice kitty, kitty, kitty. Would you like a good scratch under your chin?

kitty April 7th, 2004 08:29 AM

You sure know how to get around the kitty! :)

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 08:34 AM

Bsg brings in a fileted tuna. Whay have a measly can for kitty instead of the whole thing! Here ya go my furry pal wanna help me with the thread?

kitty April 7th, 2004 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
Bsg brings in a fileted tuna. Whay have a measly can for kitty instead of the whole thing! Here ya go my furry pal wanna help me with the thread?

kitty loves Bsg :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love:
She sure spoils the kitty!

Muffit April 7th, 2004 08:51 AM

Tuna is a-nut spelled backwards.
And Muffit has the thread... :D
:muffit:

kitty April 7th, 2004 08:53 AM

Hi Muffit,
Its been a 'spell' since we last spoke :)

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
You sure know how to get around the kitty! :)

I've had lots of practice as I have always had at least one cat. I am at 3 now and that is more than enough, especially with two high-maintenance dogs in the mix (an neurotic elderly Shepherd mix and a high-energy GSP with a wicked sense of humor (they are known as the practical jokers of the canine world). All are rescues. The oldest turned 16 in February and only has one eye. Her owners decided two years ago that they weren't "cat people" anymore and got rid of all their cats. Now who (other than crazy people like me) would adopt a senior citizen cat with only one eye and a people food addiction (they used to feed her at the table. Not from it, AT it, she would actually sit at the table and try to swipe things from your plate! Needless to say, that habit was broken quickly!).