Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Compass August 16th, 2005 12:10 AM

I'll be happy to give bloodwine and honey.
*Turning my back so that others don't see me lacing the food with sleeping pills*

Here you go.

You will listen to my voice. You are feeling sleepy. You feel relaxed and happy. You close your eyes. You begin going into a gentle, deep sleep.

mocha2112 August 16th, 2005 08:35 AM

ah... Klingongeneral? You're dipping again. ;)

While Compass is feeding the others (I don't drink bloodwine and have my own honey) I think I should hold the thread for awhile.

:)

holodoc2000 August 16th, 2005 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compass
I'll be happy to give bloodwine and honey.
*Turning my back so that others don't see me lacing the food with sleeping pills*

Here you go.

You will listen to my voice. You are feeling sleepy. You feel relaxed and happy. You close your eyes. You begin going into a gentle, deep sleep.

tee hee! :D Just what makes you think that trick is gonna work on this little bear Compass?

Kronus August 16th, 2005 03:14 PM

*After waking up from the nasty little trick*

Grrrr...That is the last time I trust you with Bloodwine...there is no honor in drugging one's drink!!! :mad:

Compass August 16th, 2005 05:28 PM

Inter arma enim silent leges.

Do not provoke me. Eat your honey and drink your wine.

In the meantime, I will retake my rightful ownership of the thread.

holodoc2000 August 16th, 2005 07:11 PM

tee hee! :D This little bear is snatching thread from ya now Compass. ;)

Compass August 16th, 2005 11:51 PM

Tell me, bear: what can I do to convince you to keep your hands off of my thread?

Were you one of those children who got a thrill out of disobeying their parents and then trying to avoid being caught? If so, maybe some time sitting in the corner would be a good sensory-deprivation punishment for you. ;) I'll tie you to the chair if you don't sit there quietly. Mocha will be next if she grabs the thread again, although she seems to be afraid of noogies and is a more compliant person, so if she is polite then I'll be happy to pass the thread to her from time to time.

For Klingongeneral, noogies might not work very well. But I hear that Klingons are allergic to perfumes and shaving cream...

Spike The Cylon August 17th, 2005 06:51 AM

Hi

mocha2112 August 17th, 2005 09:48 AM

I just want Compass to notice that I'm not taking the thread from him, I'm taking it from Spike.

Just so we're clear and there are no nuggies, ok? :)

thanks...

holodoc2000 August 17th, 2005 12:35 PM

Quote:

Tell me, bear: what can I do to convince you to keep your hands off of my thread?

Were you one of those children who got a thrill out of disobeying their parents and then trying to avoid being caught? If so, maybe some time sitting in the corner would be a good sensory-deprivation punishment for you. ;) I'll tie you to the chair if you don't sit there quietly. Mocha will be next if she grabs the thread again, although she seems to be afraid of noogies and is a more compliant person, so if she is polite then I'll be happy to pass the thread to her from time to time.

For Klingongeneral, noogies might not work very well. But I hear that Klingons are allergic to perfumes and shaving cream...

tee hee! :D Now why would you want me to not snatch the thead Compass? If I wasn't here to harrass ya some, things wouldn't be as much fun now would it? :P:

I rarely gave my parents trouble as a child. My mom told the Pastor at the church one time when my brother & I were growing up, she felt as though she was sitting on a time bomb so to speak since we rarely gave her any trouble.

Compass August 17th, 2005 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike The Cylon
Hi

:nervous: ::TERROR:: The Cylon is back.

Nice Cylon. Good Cylon.
*Hopefully if I don't move, the Cylon will ignore me and chase Mocha who walked away with the thread.* Mocha, you can have the thread all you want when the Cylon is around, but if I were you, I'd keep a very low profile if you're holding the thread...

:) Holodoc, I was mostly a by-the-book kid too. But I enjoy jokes, and I sometimes made my teachers look foolish; I thought that I knew better than they did, and I made sure that they felt it from time to time. Not very nice of me. ;) But they couldn't do much about it because I usually knew the "book" (rules) better than they did. :)

mocha2112 August 17th, 2005 02:31 PM

Isn't someone going to snatch the thread from Compass so I don't get a nuggie?

Please?

;)

holodoc2000 August 17th, 2005 02:32 PM

Quote:

Nice Cylon. Good Cylon.
*Hopefully if I don't move, the Cylon will ignore me and chase Mocha who walked away with the thread.* Mocha, you can have the thread all you want when the Cylon is around, but if I were you, I'd keep a very low profile if you're holding the thread...

:) Holodoc, I was mostly a by-the-book kid too. But I enjoy jokes, and I sometimes made my teachers look foolish; I thought that I knew better than they did, and I made sure that they felt it from time to time. Not very nice of me. ;) But they couldn't do much about it because I usually knew the "book" (rules) better than they did. :)

tee hee! :D Just what sort of trouble did you cause your teachers Compass?

Compass August 17th, 2005 04:12 PM

Mainly, I corrected teachers in front of the class. :) I only did it to teachers who I thought were incompetent. I was also known for answering poorly-written exam questions literally rather than in the spirit of what was asked; the teachers would have to give me full credit even though I'd skipped 90% of what they wanted me to answer. :)

But I don't tolerate insolence from anyone else. Which reminds me, where did Mocha go? She's doing her best to sound innocent while seeming to beg for a noogie. *Starts hunting for Mocha* I bet that she'll pout and give me "Bambi eyes" the moment that I find her...

P.S. Mocha, did you cause trouble when you were younger but then play innocent?

holodoc2000 August 17th, 2005 04:18 PM

Quote:

Mainly, I corrected teachers in front of the class. :) I only did it to teachers who I thought were incompetent. I was also known for answering poorly-written exam questions literally rather than in the spirit of what was asked; the teachers would have to give me full credit even though I'd skipped 90% of what they wanted me to answer. :)

But I don't tolerate insolence from anyone else. Which reminds me, where did Mocha go? She's doing her best to sound innocent while seeming to beg for a noogie. *Starts hunting for Mocha*

tee hee! :D You would do such Compass. :P:

*throws a few water balloons at Compass* :duck:

Spike The Cylon August 17th, 2005 04:20 PM

Quote:

Nice Cylon. Good Cylon.

*Hands Compass a piece of my b day cake* :D

holodoc2000 August 17th, 2005 04:22 PM

tee hee! :D

*tackles Spike & tickles him all over* :duck:

mocha2112 August 17th, 2005 05:37 PM

Actually, Mochas tend to pull their ears back and make their little heads really small and round and their brown eyes really big so they look like a baby seal. Now how could you give a noggie to a baby seal? :)

ducking the water balloons... :duck:

(For the record, I was a fairly well behaved kid. Made a couple of doozies of "bad decisions" and realized pretty quickly I was better off being a good kid. No, really, I was the good kid...) ;)

holodoc2000 August 17th, 2005 05:43 PM

tee hee! :D There no telling why Compass would want to give noogies out to anyone for that matter.

*throws a few more water balloons at Compass* :duck:

mocha2112 August 17th, 2005 06:51 PM

Well, maybe between, a scary Cylon, a cute little bear and a baby seal look-a-like, we can keep the noogies at bay... :duck: