Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Last Battlestar......Galactica! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   one way to skin a cat (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2457)

DarkJedi April 8th, 2003 01:36 AM

one way to skin a cat

Oh the fun was all mine this weekend in Texas. Oh yes, time for another convention.
This time they were showing videos and movies in the rooms. And one of them was BSG-The pilot movie. We went in and sat down and before they put in the video I stood up. I asked for a moment of silence. Someone asked "why? Who died?" oh the perfect words for me to continue with!! I went on to tell them that it was the show that died. And to enjoy the original cast as they were on the screen that Starbuck was no longer a boy (talk about the boo's that came from that) and that Moore was going to take many more "liberties" with the show.
Then I got up and left. I had made 1000 flyers with the fan club site, the petition sites, and the poll site on them. I only had 20 left after the weekend was over. Talk about one way to skin the cat. Now if only others will do the same at other conventions before the production comes out, who knows - perhaps we can make a difference yet!!!

Kristi
the Darkjedi

crash4587 April 8th, 2003 07:11 AM

Kristi

Great Job

oldwardaggit April 8th, 2003 07:57 AM

I second that. Thanks Kristi

OWD

SS1 April 8th, 2003 09:08 AM

That's my Girl

But be careful! We will continue to give Ron bad publicity but we do not want to inadvertently boost the ratings on the upcoming mini-series.

Hopefully down the road when this is over and if this mini series tanks in ratings and or fails, Ron will no longer have a career in writing or producing.

As always we will discuss our strategies off-line for obvious reasons.

repcisg April 8th, 2003 09:14 AM

Way to go Kristi! Good job!

ojai22 April 8th, 2003 10:55 AM

Great work, Kristi. Way to go!

Micheleh April 8th, 2003 10:59 AM

Excellent! I would have loved to see that. :D

DarkJedi April 8th, 2003 11:26 AM

*giggles*

I have to say it was way too much fun to be the dark jedi that I can be. lol:laugh: :halo:

I know we have to be careful but the truth needs to be told to those that don't know it. I was actually shocked to see how many didn't know all the truth. it was like....:wtf:

hmmm let's see... another convention in another city here in the big lone star state is coming up the first weekend in May... hhmmmm what mischief can I go cause? hmmmmm its so much fun being a shadow/darkjedi :naughty:

Till then I plan on dancing and having fun!!! ;)

So if there is a con in your area... join the party!!!

:oreo: :baloon: :milk: :love: :bounce: :alien: :cow: :bounce: :woof: :cylon: :colwar: :muffit: :beer: :music: :beaver:

Kristi
one fiery dark jedi