Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

warhammerdriver September 19th, 2005 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
Spike... does this little bear need to harrass someone for ya? ;)

I'll throw my 'Mech behind that offer.

A very persistent bear and 70 tons of attitude should be able to ruin ANYBODY'S day.

holodoc2000 September 19th, 2005 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warhammerdriver
I'll throw my 'Mech behind that offer.

A very persistent bear and 70 tons of attitude should be able to ruin ANYBODY'S day.

tee hee! :D

Espicially when this little bear also keeps a whip hidden in her car should she ever need to use it. ;)

Excalibur September 19th, 2005 07:15 PM

And now it is mine!

holodoc2000 September 19th, 2005 07:17 PM

tee hee! :D Not for long though Excalibur. ;)

Excalibur September 19th, 2005 07:19 PM

Oh really?

holodoc2000 September 19th, 2005 07:25 PM

tee hee! :D Yep, really Excalibur. ;)

Excalibur September 19th, 2005 07:27 PM

Mine! Mine! Mine!

Excalibur September 19th, 2005 07:28 PM

Post # 28888

is mine! ALL MINE!!!

warhammerdriver September 19th, 2005 07:29 PM

Lemme hold the thread! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

holodoc2000 September 19th, 2005 07:36 PM

tee hee! :D Just what do you think your doing warhammer? ;)

warhammerdriver September 19th, 2005 07:45 PM

Beggin'. Learned it from my kids.

holodoc2000 September 19th, 2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warhammerdriver
Beggin'. Learned it from my kids.

tee hee! :D Now why would you want to learn that from your munchkins? ;)

braxiss September 19th, 2005 08:18 PM

thanks for the thread bear

holodoc2000 September 19th, 2005 08:22 PM

tee hee! :D Just what do you think your doing braxiss? ;)

*tackles braxiss & tickles him all over* :duck:

braxiss September 19th, 2005 09:10 PM

taking the htread for a walk

holodoc2000 September 19th, 2005 09:13 PM

tee hee! :D Now why would you want to do such a thing braxiss? ;)

Compass September 20th, 2005 12:03 AM

Mocha,
The announcement said "kennel," not "pound." The kennel is the place where good doggies go to sleep at night. The pound is where bad doggies go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mocha2112
(See, Compass, I can be nice. )

Your good intentions are heartwarming. However, you gave the thread to the wrong person.

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
Espicially when this little bear also keeps a whip hidden in her car should she ever need to use it.

Since Mocha is keeping the ruler but the bear's car is unguarded, I'll use the whip instead. (Colonel Tigh will be pleased about this new way of disciplining and motivating crew members).

How appropriate that this is Holodoc's whip. The next time that Holodoc touches this thread, I will use the whip like so...

*CRRRRACK!*

OUCH! Apparently, I need some practice so that I avoid hitting my legs. But I will be ready by the time that Holodoc next steals the thread. On the other hand, she doesn't know that my aim is poor, so maybe she'll be fearful enough that she'll stay away from the thread... unless she's truly desprate for negative attention.

Ironically, I could use medical attention for the bruise on my leg.

I think that I owe doggie Mocha thanks for keeping the ruler for me. I'll give her a nice head rub the next time that I see her.

holodoc2000 September 20th, 2005 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compass
Mocha,
The announcement said "kennel," not "pound." The kennel is the place where good doggies go to sleep at night. The pound is where bad doggies go.

Your good intentions are heartwarming. However, you gave the thread to the wrong person.

Since Mocha is keeping the ruler but the bear's car is unguarded, I'll use the whip instead. (Colonel Tigh will be pleased about this new way of disciplining and motivating crew members).

How appropriate that this is Holodoc's whip. The next time that Holodoc touches this thread, I will use the whip like so...

*CRRRRACK!*

OUCH! Apparently, I need some practice so that I avoid hitting my legs. But I will be ready by the time that Holodoc next steals the thread. On the other hand, she doesn't know that my aim is poor, so maybe she'll be fearful enough that she'll stay away from the thread... unless she's truly desprate for negative attention.

Ironically, I could use medical attention for the bruise on my leg.

I think that I owe doggie Mocha thanks for keeping the ruler for me. I'll give her a nice head rub the next time that I see her.

tee hee! :D Just what makes you think my car is unguarded Compass? :)

mocha2112 September 20th, 2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compass
Mocha,

[snip]

Ah...well, "good" doggies get to sleep on the "big bed" with the rest of the pack and so I know I'm a good doggie. And I didn't give the thread to the wrong person. You didn't have a rough day, Spike did. :P:

holodoc2000 September 20th, 2005 11:00 AM

tee hee! :D Tell him like it is mocha. :)