Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Rowan March 25th, 2004 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Rowan, is that you in your avator.

Oh look, the thread is mine, although not for long, its getting late where I am.

God I wish!! no that's Jessica Alba, the actress.
from a distance or a pick that small we would kinda of look the same, same hair and silhouette we are about the same size only she’s a little taller and I'm a little bit more endowed, but just a little though:D ;)

kitty March 25th, 2004 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
You live in/near North Hampton? Cool! I was in Hampton about 20 years ago, and my wife's family lives in Concord. My son was born at Exeter Hospital. You got it pretty good, there!

:)

Theres a place near me called Northampton (England), its funny that its written alittle differently.

kitty March 25th, 2004 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
God I wish!! no that's Jessica Alba, the actress.
from a distance or a pick that small we would kinda of look the same, same hair and silhouette we are about the same size only she?s a little taller and I'm a little bit more endowed, but just a little though:D ;)

I will have to figure out what I will put on mine, I was toying about putting a picture of some of my dogs.

kitty March 25th, 2004 02:55 PM

well it is time for me to go.(11pm).
Catch you all next time.
Tat tar for now.

braxiss March 25th, 2004 04:59 PM

mine

tag

pounce

Rowan March 25th, 2004 05:09 PM

DREAMER!!!:D ;)

braxiss March 25th, 2004 05:12 PM

what dreams may come??

Rowan March 25th, 2004 05:16 PM

now he's a funny guy...missed you braxiss;) :D

but the thread is MINE!!!:D

braxiss March 25th, 2004 05:18 PM

only for the moment

so enjoy it :devil:

Rowan March 25th, 2004 05:44 PM

worry not my dear braxiss I'm enjoying the thread very much;) :D

shiningstar March 25th, 2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

worry not my dear braxiss I'm enjoying the thread very much;) :D

As am I ;)

warhammerdriver March 25th, 2004 05:48 PM

Where's holodoc? I wanted to demonstrate my new invention to her. It's a confetti cannon. Uses compressed air to spew confetti out at an astonishing rate.

<accidently fires confetti cannon at Rowan>

Oooops! I better take the thread and run!

Rowan March 25th, 2004 05:59 PM

Well Mr. WHD I happen to LOVE confetti I'm notorius for dumping it over those celebrating birthdays!!!and have very fond memories of weddings and copious amounts of pretty coloured confetti scattered all over the bride and groom. so have no objections...I will just look up as it rains down on me and be transported back in time...;) :D

but you forgot the thread I think cause I have it;) :D

shiningstar March 25th, 2004 06:01 PM

Quote:

Well Mr. WHD I happen to LOVE confetti I'm notorius for dumping it over those celebrating birthdays!!!and have very fond memories of weddings and copious amounts of pretty coloured confetti scattered all over the bride and groom. so have no objections...I will just look up as it rains down on me and be transported back in time...;) :D

but you forgot the thread I think cause I have it;) :D

:D You do? :D

Rowan March 25th, 2004 06:17 PM

:laugh: :laugh: ;)

shiningstar March 25th, 2004 06:23 PM

Quote:

:laugh: :laugh: ;)

Right now 'I' do ;)

:D

shiningstar March 25th, 2004 06:27 PM

Gotta go screaming kids ................ ~~thread is all yours~~ :(

kat March 25th, 2004 07:30 PM

My kids are in bed :) :)

So the thread is mine ~~~~~

Muffit March 25th, 2004 07:33 PM

Eeks! It takes me 20 minutes to catch up on this thread!
I need to write an auto-post program that posts every time I get an email notice - of course that wouldn't be very fair! But the AI would be a hoot!

Speaking of cheating, my programmer friend and I were playing this game called Olympic Decathlon eons ago, and one event is you type with two fingers the same way you run with your legs - incredible fun! And funny thing is, the physics of it were scaled so well, you actually ran the same speed with your fingers you do with your legs. We were trying all kinds of ways to cheat and get a better score ------

Ah, but being a member of the Mensa Society has its benefits, and my friend devised a tiny electric motor with little "feet" - he rann the 100 meter dash in like .0004 seconds!!! And the system crashed trying to print out all the digits in the score!!! We were dying laughing :D

:muffit:

Bombadil March 25th, 2004 07:38 PM

But while you all were running, you dropped the ~~~~