Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

braxiss March 6th, 2004 11:16 PM

roflmao

throws snowballs at gaelen

:thumbsup:

Rowan March 6th, 2004 11:20 PM

snowball fight! gaelen quickly builds her fort and amasess a ton of nice firm snowballs at her feet. She launces a volley of them at braxis, his snowball falls short of her fort!:D

braxiss March 6th, 2004 11:25 PM

need more powerful snowballs?

but until then

snag and the thread is gone

Rowan March 6th, 2004 11:30 PM

Dang he's a quick one tonight! must be riding off that adrenalin high from killing another cylon.:)

But dear braxis as always I am back to felch the thread from you yet again. Accept defeat braxis it's only a matter of time you know as well as I that you can't win a fight with a woman;)

Senmut March 7th, 2004 01:58 AM

Cloaked an invisible, Sen slips in, and steals the thread, leaving a false trail all the way to the Schwans truck sitting in the landing bay. Thus escaping...

bsg1fan1975 March 7th, 2004 03:25 AM

but not before Bsg swipes the thread!

braxiss March 7th, 2004 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaelen
But dear braxis as always I am back to felch the thread from you yet again. Accept defeat braxis it's only a matter of time you know as well as I that you can't win a fight with a woman;)

this is true,

but i do have the thread :salute:

Rowan March 7th, 2004 08:56 AM

Someone was up early this morning, and busy you changed your avatar again, I find it curious to note that I am impacted by the look of an avatar...this is a more cheerful look than the last. :)

braxiss March 7th, 2004 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaelen
Someone was up early this morning, and busy you changed your avatar again, I find it curious to note that I am impacted by the look of an avatar...this is a more cheerful look than the last. :)

i decided that being a pirate just wasn't my style

Rowan March 7th, 2004 09:03 AM

ok first you were cain then a pirate and now you are Starbuck, each one of these on some level has the "bad" guy reputation though are you trying to say something?;)

my avatar is a pirate....

braxiss March 7th, 2004 09:05 AM

i think it's the bad boy with the good heart thing

Rowan March 7th, 2004 09:15 AM

Ah I could see it that way:)

that would be my avatar too then

by the way I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread , I have the thread, I have the thread, I have

braxiss March 7th, 2004 09:20 AM

so many colors, so many lines, can't concentrate, can't think.............................................

aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the thread is mine

Rowan March 7th, 2004 09:30 AM

you got me spining round and round
round and round and round it goes
where it stops noboby knows
abra-abra-cadabra
I'm gonna reach out and grab... the thread:D

emerita March 7th, 2004 09:31 AM

while braxxis is mezmerised, Em grabs the thread from Gaelen...................

braxiss March 7th, 2004 09:33 AM

Em, your to sneaky, wait until someones dizzy then pounce, your good

but i've got the thread

Rowan March 7th, 2004 09:35 AM

Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em

Welcome Back Where Have You Been...missed You...:d

braxiss March 7th, 2004 09:39 AM

mine

holodoc2000 March 7th, 2004 10:45 AM

tee hee! Talk about a lot of action on this thread since I last visited it yesterday. At that time we were on page 114 & now we are up to 116. :D

*throws snowballs at braxiss* ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

bsg1fan1975 March 7th, 2004 10:59 AM

*bounds over to Em*

Hey girl. We missed ya badly in here! And the thread belongs to me again!