Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Rowan March 28th, 2004 08:31 PM

I keep loosing my connection to the internet something is wrong with my server so if I dissapear indefinitely you will know why... :(

I Have the thread :P: :D ;)

holodoc2000 March 28th, 2004 08:56 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan March 28th, 2004 09:47 PM

Dawg Dawg Dawg big Brother Dawg! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Hello :D ;)

bet you can't catch the thread! :D ;) ;)

kitty March 28th, 2004 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Dawg Dawg Dawg big Brother Dawg! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Hello :D ;)

bet you can't catch the thread! :D ;) ;)

Dawg may not be up to catching it,
but I am sure one of my little kitties can.

Pounce

The kitty nabbed the thread again,

What a nice Kitty
:D

Rowan March 28th, 2004 11:11 PM

Well he was online but I guess he forgot about his l'il sister hanging out here EVERY night . How are you this morning sorrell? I had to stop and think about that for a moment! night for me dat for you :D ;)

I'm sorry who did you say has the thread? ;) :D

Senmut March 28th, 2004 11:32 PM

Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitty March 28th, 2004 11:33 PM

Quote:

Well he was online but I guess he forgot about his l'il sister hanging out here EVERY night . How are you this morning sorrell? I had to stop and think about that for a moment! night for me dat for you :D ;)

I'm sorry who did you say has the thread? ;) :D

Good morning,

Our clocks went forward at the weekend, so everyone loses a hour of their day/night. at the mo its 8:20am, This time last week was 7:20am.

I am sorry Rowan,
Did you ask who had the thread? :D

Senmut March 28th, 2004 11:38 PM

I DO!!!!! (sneaks out in cloaked scooter)

Rowan March 28th, 2004 11:40 PM

Hey Stranger long time no see...Sen :D ;)

but you too are mistaken for it is I who has the thread ....until my server kicks out on me again in a few miutes...DANG THING!!! :mad:

kitty March 28th, 2004 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senmut
I DO!!!!! (sneaks out in cloaked scooter)

well,

its looks like I will just have to push you that scooter and
snatch it back.
tee-hee!
:)

Rowan March 28th, 2004 11:43 PM

here comes rowan in her viper to swoop in and SCOOP the thread!! :D ;)

kitty March 28th, 2004 11:43 PM

Quote:

Hey Stranger long time no see...Sen :D ;)

but you too are mistaken for it is I who has the thread ....until my server kicks out on me again in a few miutes...DANG THING!!! :mad:

Rowan, are you having problems with your server?
I am glad I am not the only one suffering from gremlins.

Rowan March 28th, 2004 11:47 PM

it's been bad all day today sometimes I can't get here for hours ..one minute I write a post then I click on new posts t osee if there is a new post I want to respond to and gone no more fleets and then I can't get back for an hour ..but I can go to other sites so I don't know what is going on :( but I'm really frustrated!!! gggggrrrrrr

kitty March 29th, 2004 12:02 AM

Quote:

it's been bad all day today sometimes I can't get here for hours ..one minute I write a post then I click on new posts t osee if there is a new post I want to respond to and gone no more fleets and then I can't get back for an hour ..but I can go to other sites so I don't know what is going on :( but I'm really frustrated!!! gggggrrrrrr

I have had my replies take forever to post and then it takes even longer to nose about the forums.
I was suprised with this as I am on broadband,

Rowan March 29th, 2004 12:09 AM

YUP! exact same for me... I can't believe I've been this persistent! but well I have to sit here and study anyways so when it does that I just go back to reading and check back in half an hour so it's not too bad got more reading done today because of it :D ;)
SCOOP

kitty March 29th, 2004 12:24 AM

Quote:

YUP! exact same for me... I can't believe I've been this persistent! but well I have to sit here and study anyways so when it does that I just go back to reading and check back in half an hour so it's not too bad got more reading done today because of it :D ;)
SCOOP

I have just noticed that I have been promoted to a station that suits my elite ninja kitties.

What time is it for you.
Are you being the nightowl as usual

Rowan March 29th, 2004 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
I have just noticed that I have been promoted to a station that suits my elite ninja kitties.

What time is it for you.
Are you being the nightowl as usual

YUP! it's 12:28 and I should be in bed or finishing this retched paper, school starts at 8 and I have to be up at 5:30 and I'm procrastinating :/: you can tell how tired I am when my spelling starts to get bad!!!ACK! lots of correcting :blush:

kitty March 29th, 2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

YUP! it's 12:28 and I should be in bed or finishing this retched paper, school starts at 8 and I have to be up at 5:30 and I'm procrastinating :/: you can tell how tired I am when my spelling starts to get bad!!!ACK! lots of correcting :blush:

When do you find time to sleep.
I hope you don't doze off in your classes!
How long do you have left b4 you become a fully fledged nurse?

Rowan March 29th, 2004 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
When do you find time to sleep.
I hope you don't doze off in your classes!
How long do you have left b4 you become a fully fledged nurse?

theoretically 9 months but some stuff went down this week that could change the course of my future so It's up in the air right now...no I don't fall asleep in class I have tons of endurance and stamina for existing with little to no sleep. Some nights I choose to push myself out of boredom or loneliness or school work etc. :)

kitty March 29th, 2004 12:42 AM

Quote:

theoretically 9 months but some stuff went down this week that could change the course of my future so It's up in the air right now...no I don't fall asleep in class I have tons of endurance and stamina for existing with little to no sleep. Some nights I choose to push myself out of boredom or loneliness or school work etc. :)

You do not srike me as someone who suffers from loneliness.
So whats changed the course of your future?
I understand if you do not want to talk about, and if you are offended, I apologise.
If you do want to, but not here, I am happy to take it to PM.