Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 September 25th, 2005 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kriechbaum
I did not know they let little bears drive :D

I've never read a version of LOTR that was written after the movie. But I can't imagine it being better than what was written by Tolkien himself.

tee hee! :D They let this little bear drive. :) This little bear has been driving for a long time. :)

kriechbaum September 25th, 2005 12:16 PM

It can't have been easy for you to get to drive. Your ursine rights were being suppressed by the overbearing homo sapiens . But one day you had enough of the patronising attitudes, you would not be ignored any more. You struggled, you suffered for your cause and you won. Well done little bear. All the other bears around the world salute you :salute:

holodoc2000 September 25th, 2005 12:19 PM

Quote:

It can't have been easy for you to get to drive. Your ursine rights were being suppressed by the overbearing homo sapiens . But one day you had enough of the patronising attitudes, you would not be ignored any more. You struggled, you suffered for your cause and you won. Well done little bear. All the other bears around the world salute you :salute:

tee hee! :D This little bear has had to put up with a lot, but it never kept this little bear from doing what she wanted to over the years. :)

braxiss September 25th, 2005 05:20 PM

my thread

holodoc2000 September 25th, 2005 06:49 PM

tee hee! :D This little bear is snatching thread from ya now braxiss. ;)

*tackles braxiss & tickles him all over* :duck:

braxiss September 25th, 2005 07:23 PM

taking it from you bear

holodoc2000 September 25th, 2005 08:19 PM

tee hee! :D I'll just have to resnatch thread from ya then braxiss. ;)

*continues tickling braxiss all over* :duck:

Excalibur September 25th, 2005 11:33 PM

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA ROCKS!!!

Just thought I'd point that out, in case there was any doubt.

kriechbaum September 26th, 2005 04:31 AM

It does indeed rock, old and new:)

holodoc2000 September 26th, 2005 10:29 AM

tee hee! :D This little bear is snatching thread for a little while. ;)

kriechbaum September 26th, 2005 11:02 AM

I, for one, did not doubt your snatching abilities for a second bear, snatching, tackling, hugging, tickling, you can do just about anything.

holodoc2000 September 26th, 2005 11:10 AM

tee hee! :D How things on your side of the world kriechbaum? ;)

kriechbaum September 26th, 2005 11:25 AM

Autumn is finally here, the leaves on the trees are a gorgeous red, yellow, brown colour. The birds have gone south. I was at the zoo last Friday with some friends, they had this feeding of big cats event quite late in the evening. It seemed like the whole of Helsinki was there. I could not believe it, instead of being in pubs people were shoving and pushing, just to catch a glimpse of a tigress playing with her cub:D

OK, I admit it, I did some shoving as well :D , but the cub was definitely worth it. BTW where were you going when you could have had a chance to visit Helsinki?

holodoc2000 September 26th, 2005 11:32 AM

Was going to be on a 10 day cruise that was starting in Copenhagen Denmark. Then we would be making stops in Tallin Estonia, St Petersburg Russia, Warnemunde Germany, Helsinki Finland, Stockholm Sweden, Visby/Gotland Sweden, Arhus Denmark, & then back to Copenhagen Denmark.

kriechbaum September 26th, 2005 11:36 AM

It's a shame you did not make it. I've been to Stockholm, Copenhagen and St Petersburg (I was born there:) All definitely worth a visit. Have you been elsewhere in Europe though?

holodoc2000 September 26th, 2005 11:40 AM

Quote:

It's a shame you did not make it. I've been to Stockholm, Copenhagen and St Petersburg (I was born there:) All definitely worth a visit. Have you been elsewhere in Europe though?

This little bear has been to England, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain, Tunisia North Africa, Greece, Egypt, Greek Islands, Turkey, Germany. I've also been to Canada, Aruba, Australia, & New Zealand.

kriechbaum September 26th, 2005 11:48 AM

Wow, that was quite a list:) I've been to various European and Asian countries, but I've never been to either of Americas.

holodoc2000 September 26th, 2005 11:52 AM

Quote:

Wow, that was quite a list:) I've been to various European and Asian countries, but I've never been to either of Americas.

tee hee! :D You should come to the states sometime for a visit. :)

The flight to Australia & New Zealand was the longest flight. 32 hours travel time going & 28 hours coming back. The longest leg of the flights was from LAX in California to Aukland New Zealand & that was 18 hours & then it was another 4 hours to Melbourn Australia which was the starting point of our trip.

kriechbaum September 26th, 2005 12:19 PM

Would be nice to visit US at some point:)
My longest flight was from Zambia to London, but it definitely was not anywhere close to 32 hours. That must be quite a boring experience:) I bet you had a book around with you on that occasion ;)

Excalibur September 26th, 2005 01:18 PM

It's my turn now!