Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Dawg December 6th, 2006 08:45 AM

Tell y'all what. While you're talking amongst yourself, Dawg will hold the thread. Tightly. In both hands.

HehHehHehHeh. Heh.

;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

CaptainTux December 6th, 2006 01:45 PM

I usually go in April, but the convention dates may change to June this year. Not sure. The group that hosts it just moved their headquarters to a different part of San Diego so they got a lot of balls in the air right now.

The convention is always at the Grand Hyatt downtown. I usually stay at a hotel on Mission Bay...I do not remember the name of it, but it is less expensive than the Grand Hyatt, but still kinda nice.

The speakers get to go to the house of one of the coordinators who has a really nice dig in LaJolla...great party. He usually gets a local indie artist to do a private concert for us....last year it was Emily Richards.

If I could affod it, I would pay the sunshine tax. I did look into it once. I bought my home in Chicago for 103k in 1997. It currently appraises for 225k...it took some work, but I found some similair homes in similair neighborhoods near San Diego and they start at 490k :eek: :eek: :eek:

I do okay, but not THAT okay!

BTW, thread is mine for now, Dawg.

AJMarks December 6th, 2006 02:27 PM

I found the thread. does anyone want it?

amberstar December 6th, 2006 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJMarks
I found the thread. does anyone want it?

ME, Me, Me AJMarks............I want the thread, thanks pal :salute:

Gravitas December 6th, 2006 04:51 PM

Mine

amberstar December 6th, 2006 06:28 PM

Think again Gravitas ;)

CBSG4ever December 6th, 2006 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainTux
I usually stay at a hotel on Mission Bay...I do not remember the name of it, but it is less expensive than the Grand Hyatt, but still kinda nice.

Sounds like the Bahia, Catamaran or the Hilton. Any of those sound familiar? Next time your headed this way, feel free to drop me a line before hand. :thumbsup:

And while amberstar and Gravitas are discussing who gets the thread, I'll hold it. :D

AJMarks December 6th, 2006 08:27 PM

CBSG4ever, you dropped something. I'll hold the thread for you.

CBSG4ever December 6th, 2006 09:00 PM

Um...that's my shoelace, AJMarks. :D I have the thread. :salute:

CaptainTux December 6th, 2006 09:33 PM

Catamaran! That's it! I'll let you know when I am getting set to go on my next trip.

I will also take this thread.

CBSG4ever December 6th, 2006 09:39 PM

That's funny. The company I work for has had their Christmas Party at the Catamaran Hotel for the last decade or so. I know precisely where it is...along with the thread that I have now. :D

Lyra December 6th, 2006 11:20 PM

Lucy...you got some s'plaining to doooo.... :D

Captain tux...would you take a bunch of roses :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: and a box of chocolates :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: with you to give to CBSG4ever from me, while you're visiting San Diego(yay! I spelt it right this time... :rotf: )

And while you're delivering those for me Captain...I'll be holding the thread honey, while you're taking the floweres and au chocolat from Tux... :LOL: ;) oui oui!

amberstar December 7th, 2006 03:58 AM

Good morning :D

AJMarks December 7th, 2006 05:38 AM

The early bird doesn't always get the thread.

CaptainTux December 7th, 2006 06:20 AM

Had you offered me some of the chocolates, I would have gladly let you have the thread...but now.....it is mine.

Gravitas December 7th, 2006 07:06 PM

Mine

amberstar December 7th, 2006 07:24 PM

You've had it long enough Gravitas.......time to share;)

AJMarks December 7th, 2006 08:15 PM

:alien: :alien: :cow: :alien: :alien:

amberstar December 7th, 2006 09:36 PM

Cute AJ :)

AJMarks December 8th, 2006 05:32 AM

Taking the thread once more.