Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 September 10th, 2005 11:21 AM

tee hee! :D Think again braxiss. ;)

*tackles braxiss & tickles him all over* :duck:

Compass September 10th, 2005 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! :D

*sneaks back over to Compass & dangles thread in front of him* :duck:

What the frack?
HOLODOC! How did you get out of the closet?

*Chases Holodoc*

braxiss September 10th, 2005 05:12 PM

my turn

holodoc2000 September 10th, 2005 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compass
What the frack?
HOLODOC! How did you get out of the closet?

*Chases Holodoc*

tee hee! :D You forgot to frisk this little bear before locking her in the closet. ;) Mesa have special items hidden to help aid in escape from the closet. :)

*runs away from Compass with the thread* :duck:

Spike The Cylon September 10th, 2005 08:12 PM

Hi

holodoc2000 September 10th, 2005 08:15 PM

tee hee! :D Hiya Spike. ;)

Compass September 10th, 2005 11:43 PM

[sincerity / guilt trip]
Little bear, maybe you don't understand. I'm sorry if I seem upset with you. Can you look me in the eye for a minute?
Good bear.
I like you, and I want to be friends with you. But taking someone else's thread is unkind. My feelings are hurt when you take the thread, especially when you taunt me with it. Can you agree to share the thread with me like a good 'lil bear?

Excalibur September 11th, 2005 12:09 AM

Can someone who has been gone for a long time now have the thread? I promis I'll take good care of it!


GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!
:D :rotf: :D :rotf: :D :rotf: :D

braxiss September 11th, 2005 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
Can someone who has been gone for a long time now have the thread? I promis I'll take good care of it!


GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!
:D :rotf: :D :rotf: :D :rotf: :D



NO

holodoc2000 September 11th, 2005 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compass
[sincerity / guilt trip]
Little bear, maybe you don't understand. I'm sorry if I seem upset with you. Can you look me in the eye for a minute?
Good bear.
I like you, and I want to be friends with you. But taking someone else's thread is unkind. My feelings are hurt when you take the thread, especially when you taunt me with it. Can you agree to share the thread with me like a good 'lil bear?

tee hee! :D Now Compass you should know by now that if this little bear didn't keep snatching thread from ya, things would be as fun around here. ;)

braxiss September 11th, 2005 12:38 PM

mine

holodoc2000 September 11th, 2005 12:40 PM

tee hee! :D Try again braxiss. ;)

braxiss September 11th, 2005 12:57 PM

ok,




MINE

holodoc2000 September 11th, 2005 12:58 PM

tee hee! :D Try again braxiss. ;)

*tackles braxiss & tickles him all over* :duck:

braxiss September 11th, 2005 01:33 PM

MINE!!!

Excalibur September 11th, 2005 02:11 PM

I'll just take that now, thankyou! :Nsalute:

braxiss September 11th, 2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
I'll just take that now, thankyou! :Nsalute:


sorry , but i don't thtink so

Compass September 11th, 2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! :D Now Compass you should know by now that if this little bear didn't keep snatching thread from ya, things would be as fun around here. ;)

Tell me, what do you think should happen to naughty bears who steal other people's threads?

julix September 11th, 2005 05:08 PM

hello :)

Compass September 11th, 2005 05:17 PM

Hi Julix.
I'm pleased to see you, but please don't steal this thread from me.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:26 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets