Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Sarika November 21st, 2006 11:57 PM

For Sagan's sake, I go away for three senton's and everyone's taking over the thread...,
Nice to see you dragged yourself back to the fleets Cy...I know you've been ignoring us too, like Captain tux was... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Glad you're both back. :salute:

CaptainTux November 22nd, 2006 08:40 AM

My dear, my apologies for the abandonment. I am used to sci fi and Linux forums where the men are well....male.....and the women...well...do not exist. To be surrounded by so many lovely sirens on one thread I had to collect myself, go clubbin, and find my center.

I am a mere mortal...and now I am a mere mortal with a thread.

doc834 November 22nd, 2006 09:36 AM

I'm another mere male mortal, and now, I have the thread.

CaptainTux November 22nd, 2006 07:46 PM

2 male mortals equals a machismo battle.....mine....punk. ;)

Lyra November 23rd, 2006 12:30 AM

Children, children... If we are going to play together....(not that sort of playing :LOL: ),then we have to learn to share, ....awww Frack it!
MINE!
HA HA ...you guys were standing in Haydes Hole!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CaptainTux November 23rd, 2006 05:10 PM

No no no....mine. ;)

CaptainTux November 23rd, 2006 05:10 PM

Now that I have the thread...who is that in your avatar lyra?

Lyra November 23rd, 2006 09:45 PM

Hi tux!

Oh, yes, mine , by the way...

my avatar is really me!!!!! :D truley!!!!.....okay, maybe not :/:

But we're almost look- alikes....really..... :girl:

But what I wanna know is, who's your good looking avatar?

(I promise I'm not being unfaithful to you, CBSG4ever...my heart still pitter- patters for your avatar!!! :love: :kiss: :drool: )

Happy Thanksgiving to you Guys!

CBSG4ever November 23rd, 2006 10:49 PM

Hey Lyra, wouldn't want you to drool all over the thread.......soooo, I'll keep it dry by taking it from you my dear.

(And I trust you to be faithful, my dear. :D But please do try to restrain yourself... :LOL: )

Sarika November 23rd, 2006 11:02 PM

You know, I may have to do some drooling too, to get this darn thread ,in good taste , of course.... :P:

CBSG4ever, and Lyra....get a room! :D :LOL: :rotf:
NO! wait a minute....if anyone 's getting a room with such a hunk of an avater..it's MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :LOL: ;)

doc834 November 24th, 2006 05:40 AM

Well, while you guys are getting a room and behaving in such a romantic fashion, I'll just hold on to the thread.

CaptainTux November 24th, 2006 11:07 AM

Golly.....I am feeling left out here... :(

My avatar is the character Malcom Reynolds (played by Nathan Fillion) from Serenity and Firefly.

One of the best written sci fi shows ever.

As for me....I thought I had posted a few real pics of me. Here I am in boxers from a recent play I was in. I am the bloke on the far left in boxers....

http://www.tothbolingbrook.com/index.../image7421.jpg

BTW, thread is mine.

CaptainTux November 24th, 2006 02:15 PM

Scratch that. Here is one without the beard. I lost 15 pounds and the beard since that underwear pic was taken...may as well show it off. This was done during a photo shoot for a local costume shop. New avatar...truth in advertising. ;)

Lyra November 24th, 2006 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainTux
Golly.....I am feeling left out here... :(

My avatar is the character Malcom Reynolds (played by Nathan Fillion) from Serenity and Firefly.

One of the best written sci fi shows ever.

As for me....I thought I had posted a few real pics of me. Here I am in boxers from a recent play I was in. I am the bloke on the far left in boxers....

http://www.tothbolingbrook.com/index.../image7421.jpg

BTW, thread is mine.

Ohhhh poor baby, feeling left out and all, but hey, love the boxers!!! :LOL:
And congrats on your recent weight loss, kudos!

And you look very suave in you recent avatar...hmmm... ;)
But while you're busy with a being Cassanova ,,the THREEEEAAAAADDDDD ISSSSS MINNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :cool:

Sarika November 25th, 2006 12:20 AM

Ohh c'mon you guys!! Can we keep our clothes on ? :wtf:

What in Hades has been going on, since yesterday :eek:

Everyone got the Cupid bug? :love:

Everyone's panting :P: :drool: and drooling....fun ain't it???? :LOL:

This cyber flirting is catchy, I have to admit..... ;)

But this thread is belonging to MOI

CBSG4ever November 25th, 2006 12:47 AM

I think someone slipped something in the water around here... :LOL:
And while your flirting away, I'll just hold on to that thread for you my lady. :D

CaptainTux November 25th, 2006 01:22 AM

Well, I take personal responsibility for all the flirting going on around here. Frankly, I need to be punished. I will hang on to the thread while you all discuss who gets to administer the spankings for my mischief. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cylon Number 13 November 25th, 2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBSG4ever
And while your flirting away, I'll just hold on to that thread for you my lady. :D

Sounds like everyone has gotten into the ambrosia? :beer: *drinks contents of mug in one drink* Forshunately, being Shylon, I'm immune to that short of shing. *hiccups*

*looks at Sarika*

My, aren't we looking shweet tonight, milady. :drool: :D Why don't I jush wipe the drool off of thish thread for you. *takes thread* I'll be right back, milady. ;) :kiss:

doc834 November 26th, 2006 03:46 AM

Stole it while you were trying to stagger out the door. I don't drink. I'm the devistated driver.

Lyra November 26th, 2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBSG4ever

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rage:
What's this????? :wtf:

Now you're flirting with Sarika?????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't even know who you are anymore, CBSG4ever.....

Why?
oh why ohhhh whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy???????