Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dark Squadron Goes Public (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3912)

wolf August 15th, 2003 08:58 AM

Dark Squadron Goes Public

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT DARK SQUADRON HAS INFILTRATED COLONIAL FLEETS. THE RE-IMAGINED ALLIANCE CLAIMS THIS SITE AS OUR OWN. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. OUR EXPECTATION IS THAT YOU WILL BAN THIS ACCOUNT. THAT WILL BE OF NO CONSEQUENCE. WE ARE WELL ENTRENCHED. THERE WILL BE NO CONTINUATION SERIES. THERE WILL BE NO CONTINUATION MOVIE. YOUR HOPE IS IN VAIN. WE ARE THE NEW ORDER.

wolf August 15th, 2003 08:58 AM

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT DARK SQUADRON HAS INFILTRATED COLONIAL FLEETS. THE RE-IMAGINED ALLIANCE CLAIMS THIS SITE AS OUR OWN. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. OUR EXPECTATION IS THAT YOU WILL BAN THIS ACCOUNT. THAT WILL BE OF NO CONSEQUENCE. WE ARE WELL ENTRENCHED. THERE WILL BE NO CONTINUATION SERIES. THERE WILL BE NO CONTINUATION MOVIE. YOUR HOPE IS IN VAIN. WE ARE THE NEW ORDER.

wolf August 15th, 2003 08:59 AM

wolf August 15th, 2003 08:59 AM

kingfish August 15th, 2003 09:17 AM

Hell no. There will be a CONTINUATION!!!! We will never give up the fight. HELL YEA.

kingfish August 15th, 2003 09:19 AM

Really.

We are like the Being of Light who will continue to fight for the show that we still treasure to this day. You can't win.

Kai August 15th, 2003 09:31 AM

wanna bet on that 'dark squadron' ?

jjrakman August 15th, 2003 10:13 AM

:D LOL!

Now it's Dark Squadron? Wasn't it Black Squadron before? You guys are truly idiots. You try to strike fear and frustration into our hearts, yet all you do is provide us with laughable entertainment. By the way, say hello to your mole for me.;)

Just keep it going guys, don't stop. After all Dark Squadron is the Marx Brothers of the BSG community.

LOL priceless, just pricless LOL

The Blue Mule August 15th, 2003 10:20 AM

Hey The Marx Brothers are GREAT! and I dont what them stained by the Goonygoof off squadron!

Rich

The Blue Mule August 15th, 2003 10:23 AM

Hey The Marx Brothers are GREAT! and I dont what them stained by the Goonygoof off squadron!

Rich

R.D.Moore at the lunchon after the 4 hr mini disaster,Hammer gives Moore the bill.

Moore: "Why this is an ougrage!" Hands the bill to Eick.

"If I were you I wouldn't pay it!"

jjrakman August 15th, 2003 10:28 AM

LOL! OMG this is hilarious!

Thanks guys for brightening my day! I hope you don't stop just because you mission ends. I haven't laughed so hard since I first saw Jim Carrey!

jjrakman August 15th, 2003 10:30 AM

"The Re-Imagined Alliance" and "Dark Squadron" are on a collision course with wackiness! LOL!

jjrakman August 15th, 2003 10:32 AM

This is just too fun! Oh man! You guys are truly hilarious. I haven't seen this good a comedy since the original Austin Powers! Great work guys!

Stevew August 15th, 2003 10:48 AM

Rebo and Zootie
S

shiningstar August 15th, 2003 11:12 AM

GET a LIFE! GEEZZZZZ go to the SKIFFY board for
goodness sakes.

shiningstar August 15th, 2003 11:15 AM

I couldn't have said it better myself Kingfish. As for
the "DARK SQUADRON" ..........GET your OWN life!

jjrakman August 15th, 2003 11:18 AM

It appears we are Dark Squadron's life.

shiningstar August 15th, 2003 11:42 AM

LOL JJARKMAN

repcisg August 15th, 2003 12:59 PM

Kids!

shiningstar August 15th, 2003 01:02 PM

LOL JJRAKMAN!

shiningstar August 15th, 2003 01:05 PM

LOL JJRAKMAN

StarshipTrooper August 15th, 2003 01:09 PM

Re: Dark Squadron Goes Public

Quote:

Originally posted by wolf
Hi,

You know, I think schizophrenia is contagious these days...

:devil:

Regards,

Nathan

:warrior:

thomas7g August 15th, 2003 02:05 PM

:D

thomas7g August 15th, 2003 02:06 PM

Good one :D

hmmmm.... I figured I would merge all the spare locked wolf threads together into one.... maybe it wasn't such a good idea...maybe it was. :D

thomas7g August 15th, 2003 03:17 PM

We are the Colonial Fleets.

You were assimilated.

Resistance was futile.

We have added your distinctiveness to our own and had a good laugh.

:cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: :cylon: