Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

BlueSquad2001 January 11th, 2004 10:04 PM

Love talking to ya!:devil: ;) :blush: :girl: My thread. But still "willing to share!"

holodoc2000 January 11th, 2004 10:08 PM

LOL!!! This thread looks a bit crazy but I figured what the heck. Might as well post at least once here to see what happens. ;)

Susan/Holodoc
:muffit: :rose: :bounce: :D

DarkJedi January 11th, 2004 10:09 PM

Love talking to ya too! but its mine now! lol

Why is that scene from "finding Nemo" coming to my mind of all the seaguls going "mine, mine, mine...." lol ;) :laugh:

And yes I am willing to share this thread too! ;) :girl:

BlueSquad2001 January 11th, 2004 10:12 PM

Hello Holodoc!

And to my gorgeous Lady DarkJedi, with whom I am very un-inhibited! It's mine and check your P.M.
(((((((DarkJedi))))))))) OXOX! When you wish upon a star.........

:salute: :girl: :colada: For you.

DarkJedi January 11th, 2004 10:18 PM

BlueSquadron - check your PM ;)

and this is now mine! ;) :girl:

holodoc2000 January 11th, 2004 10:21 PM

ROFLMAO!!!

Why do I have this urge to say to the two of you... "Get A Private Room!"

BlueSquad2001 January 11th, 2004 10:26 PM

Hell NO Holodoc,.....I personally invite the public and bring video cameras for the event of the century. :devil: ;) And we're gonna need DRINKS for this. And those that don't, they will!:D :girl: :love: :drool: :hershey: :popcorn: :kiss: :heart: :rose: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :yikes: Check your e-mail my Lady. Oh and big hugs to the both of you.(((((((((DarkJedi...with steaming passion of course)))))))))))))))))) and (((((((HoloDoc)))))))));)

DarkJedi January 11th, 2004 10:27 PM

Holodoc - you crack me up! :laugh:

and its MINE!!! :D

BlueSquad2001 January 11th, 2004 10:29 PM

Nope my lady...MINE! But I said I would share.:D ;) Have a drink DarkJedi.:colada: :salute:

DarkJedi January 11th, 2004 10:32 PM

Wow all these drinks. lol I am sooo gonna need to drink water now. lol ;)

and yes you did say you would share. ;) :laugh:

I have to say the purpose behind this thread is just too much fun! :D but its a great way to meet people.

holodoc2000 January 11th, 2004 10:34 PM

ROFLMAO!!!

Don't know what I am gonna do with the two of you. :)

Just don't make me pull out a certain stash that I keep handy for certain occassions. ;)

BlueSquad2001 January 11th, 2004 10:38 PM

Allow me to share my private thoughts for a moment, by saying that stretching my body and sliding between the sheets sound very good now. And I'm off to do just that. It's been fun and intelectually stimulating, with just the chit chat. Please use my address and let's get to know each other. And HoloDoc, youare a fun person and so glad that I had the opportunity to share words with you also. Good night ladies.

And (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((DarkJedi))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) the thread is your, until tommorrow night. SweetDreams!!!:devil:

DarkJedi January 11th, 2004 10:41 PM

Sweet dreams BlueSquadron!

and does happy jedi dance!

MINE!!!!!!!:D

holodoc2000 January 11th, 2004 10:43 PM

LOL!!!

This has been fun doing posting tags with the two of ya. :D

DarkJedi January 11th, 2004 10:45 PM

Hey susan, just noticed your are almost at 25 posts!! once you do that you can get an avatar!

and *ahem* M...I...N...E!!!!!!!!

holodoc2000 January 11th, 2004 10:48 PM

tee hee! Still got a little ways to go before I hit the magic #. Question is will I hit it tonight or will it be another night when I hit that magic #.

mine again! At least until you post again. :)

DarkJedi January 11th, 2004 10:50 PM

Who knows? :laugh:

MINE!!!!!

amberstar January 12th, 2004 03:23 AM

I'm back and thanks for taking care of the thread for me:D

BlueSquad2001 January 12th, 2004 04:03 AM

Hey, are you up??? And it's mine again! My love, how are you? ;) I'm about to write you a letter and I'm so sorry that I have'nt written back sooner. You'll better understand after I explain it to you. Talk to you in a bit.:devil: Your little devil

BlueSquad!:salute:

amberstar January 12th, 2004 04:07 AM

I had to call it an early evening, sorry I missed all the fun last night.
Looks like you all had a ball fighting over my thread :D

Hoping to hear from you soon my little :devil: . I'm off to work soon so hold the thread for me while I'm gone :love:

Amber