Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Dawg March 25th, 2004 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
So what is a fleet moderator, and what is the top posting?

Fleet Moderator is just that: I'm one of the moderators on this board. The others are BST, Gemini1999, and DarkJedi. We kind of gently ride herd on things to make sure they don't get out of hand. No flame wars, no member bashing, that kind of thing. We're also the people you can come to if you have a problem.

And to be honest, Sorrell, I don't know what the top ranking is. But keep your eyes on people like Rowan and Shiningstar - they'll hit it pretty soon at the rate they're going!

By the way - I've got the thread now!

;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

unowhoandwhy March 25th, 2004 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
SWOOP!!!!:D ;)

GRAB!

kitty March 25th, 2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
I am jealous that you get to work from home, so I am going to have to steal the thread back from you, because you can't have everything!

Look-ee here, I have nabbed it back. ;)
The one thing with being self-employed, work dries up now and then. At the mo, I having a mini dry patch.
I must admit I am enjoying it.

Bombadil March 25th, 2004 01:57 PM

Quote:

sorrell I found that discusion it was between Muffit and vectrex on a thread called: "thank you fellow CFers" under the "Battlestar Galactica Discusions" I'd post the link but well haven't learned how to do that yet;)

Go to that page yourself. Click in the URL address box at the top of the screen. It should all highlight. If it doesn't, click and drag your mouse to highlight the entire URL address. Then press ctrl-c (hold the control key down and press the letter c [for 'copy'].)

Come back to this thread, create a post, position your cursor somewhere in the post, and hit ctrl-v. [I dunno what 'v' is supposed to stand for, but that's what you do.] The URL address will appear, and, in a well-managed BBoard like this one, if a reader clicks on the URL, they get sent to that page automatically.
:salute:
(Oh, look what I found ~~~)

kitty March 25th, 2004 01:57 PM

I was just thinking that if I did not have this free time I would not have found this site.

Bombadil March 25th, 2004 01:59 PM

Hey, give that ~~~ back!

unowhoandwhy March 25th, 2004 02:00 PM

Hey sorrell, you almost have enough posts for an avatar. Of course, that doesn't mean you can keep the thread!

Rowan March 25th, 2004 02:04 PM

Actually if I may correct my Big Brother Dawg, I am far behind others here

Shiningstar is by far the highest poster here followed by in this order thomas7g, Jewels, warrior(whom I never see anymore)ojai (whom I never see ) muffit might have surpased him by now, Emerita, oldwardaggit and amber and I all have more thatn 1500 posts but there are a few more who are very close if not have surpassed this since I last checked .:)
CAPTURE!!!:D

unowhoandwhy March 25th, 2004 02:04 PM

I have a union meeting tonight (I am the shop steward and we're negotiating our contract, so I have to go) and then training tomorrow in North Hampton, NH. (Such a sad thing to have to spend a warm spring day by the ocean, huh? I would be really upset if training let out early and I could walk along the beach for a bit. I need my sunshine!)

Anyway, that means that I am offline until Monday and so I will relinquish my thread to whoever can grab it first.

Have a great weekend everybody!

kitty March 25th, 2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

Hey sorrell, you almost have enough posts for an avatar. Of course, that doesn't mean you can keep the thread!

It will be mine
It looks I might get there before my bed time.
When will my status go up to?
Its still mine

Rowan March 25th, 2004 02:08 PM

Good luck hope you don't get out early as you wish! ;) see you on Monday:D

and that would be MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

sorry sorrell;)

kitty March 25th, 2004 02:10 PM

Quote:

I have a union meeting tonight (I am the shop steward and we're negotiating our contract, so I have to go) and then training tomorrow in North Hampton, NH. (Such a sad thing to have to spend a warm spring day by the ocean, huh? I would be really upset if training let out early and I could walk along the beach for a bit. I need my sunshine!)

Anyway, that means that I am offline until Monday and so I will relinquish my thread to whoever can grab it first.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Have a nice weekend.
Nice talking to you.

And it looks like the thread is mine.

Rowan March 25th, 2004 02:14 PM

and it looks like you just qualified for your avatar !!! congrats:thumbsup:

SEIZE!!!!:D

kitty March 25th, 2004 02:16 PM

Quote:

Good luck hope you don't get out early as you wish! ;) see you on Monday:D

and that would be MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

sorry sorrell;)

It looks like I just got promoted.
So much has happened to me today. I lost my cherry, went in training and graduated to a shuttle-pilot. Boy, my mum and daughter will be pleased. Well, maybe not the cherry bit.

Rowan, what is it you are studying.

Rowan March 25th, 2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
It looks like I just got promoted.
So much has happened to me today. I lost my cherry, went in training and graduated to a shuttle-pilot. Boy, my mum and daughter will be pleased. Well, maybe not the cherry bit.

Rowan, what is it you are studying.

Yes you have been busy today!
I'm "sudying" nursing a few weeks away from finishing my 2nd yr.:)

kitty March 25th, 2004 02:22 PM

Quote:

Yes you have been busy today!
I'm "sudying" nursing a few weeks away from finishing my 2nd yr.:)

I am going back to uni in september, to study social work.
All being well I will become one of those dreaded social workers, but one with a sense of humor.

kitty March 25th, 2004 02:24 PM

Rowan, is that you in your avator.

Oh look, the thread is mine, although not for long, its getting late where I am.

braxiss March 25th, 2004 02:26 PM

hello

pounce

seize

tag

Bombadil March 25th, 2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

I have a union meeting tonight (I am the shop steward and we're negotiating our contract, so I have to go) and then training tomorrow in North Hampton, NH.

You live in/near North Hampton? Cool! I was in Hampton about 20 years ago, and my wife's family lives in Concord. My son was born at Exeter Hospital. You got it pretty good, there!

:)

kitty March 25th, 2004 02:30 PM

Cor, I did not see that coming!
Got it back in time.