Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

amberstar April 27th, 2004 06:41 PM

My turn again;)

Bombadil April 27th, 2004 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
I was thinking that you were avoiding me! :)

Now why would I want to avoid an armed kitty with an attitude???

Rowan April 27th, 2004 07:53 PM

Well Mr Bombadil if you treat Ms. kitty nicely she won't have an attitude now will she and then you won't have anything to fear!

Thanks for the thread!;) :D

braxiss April 27th, 2004 07:55 PM

i'll take that if you please

Bombadil April 27th, 2004 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Well Mr Bombadil if you treat Ms. kitty nicely she won't have an attitude now will she and then you won't have anything to fear!

Thanks for the thread!;) :D

Oh, that's just fine IN THEORY. But I wanna see that safety ON!

braxiss April 27th, 2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
Oh, that's just fine IN THEORY. But I wanna see that safety ON!

lol

oh my good friend i think i would walk very softly with the kitty in the house

Bombadil April 27th, 2004 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
lol

oh my good friend i think i would walk very softly with the kitty in the house

THE KITTY IS IN THE HOUSE? WHERE????:eek:

braxiss April 27th, 2004 08:12 PM

lol

i don't see yet, but i'll let you know if i do

holodoc2000 April 27th, 2004 08:44 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread now! :D

*hits braxiss & Thomasb with pillows* :duck:

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

Bombadil April 27th, 2004 10:22 PM

Oh, I have come to love the taste of feathers. . .

holodoc2000 April 27th, 2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
Oh, I have come to love the taste of feathers. . .

tee hee! :D Gots to keep things as interesting as possible for ya Thomasb. :D

*tackles Thomasb & tickles him* :duck:

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

Bombadil April 27th, 2004 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! :D Gots to keep things as interesting as possible for ya Thomasb.

*tackles Thomasb & tickles him*

[TB collapses to the ground and offers no resistance whatsoever.]

holodoc2000 April 27th, 2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
[TB collapses to the ground and offers no resistance whatsoever.]


tee hee! Seems I have found a weakness in Thomasb. ;)

*continues to tickle Thomasb* :duck:

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

Rowan April 27th, 2004 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
[TB collapses to the ground and offers no resistance whatsoever.]

to think that's all it takes! why have I been wasting so much effort with other methods!:/: ;) :D

holodoc2000 April 27th, 2004 10:42 PM

tee hee! :D Now we know what to do to Thomasb to keep him around for awhile. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bombadil April 27th, 2004 10:42 PM

[TB wonders, through a blurry tickled haze, whether he is ever going to be able to breathe again. Or whether he cares.]

holodoc2000 April 27th, 2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
[TB wonders, through a blurry tickled haze, whether he is ever going to be able to breathe again. Or whether he cares.]


tee hee! You'll be able to breathe again Thomasb. :) Just got to keep ya on your toes a little. :blush:

kat April 28th, 2004 12:13 AM

~~~~~~~~~


its mine again for now

DarkJedi April 28th, 2004 12:28 AM

Ah but you have an insominiac jedi to contend with over this thread... lol

kitty April 28th, 2004 12:28 AM

kitty is back in the house!
Wheres that thread! :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:28 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets