Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   ART Work - In Progress (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   New Studio Scale Models and other Great models on the way!! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12322)

BlueSquad2001 March 28th, 2006 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussieviper
Hi Mike, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet????!!! How are the kits looking? Any new pics? Can't wait to see! Cheers, Chris :)

As Gordon Spcglider would say....."okay you kids, settle down now or I'll turn this thread around!"
The mailing will begin for sure Monday of next week. The reason it's still delayed is because we are in the learning and growing process, which I'm sure Spcglider will let all of you know that being my first kit, it was a huge and often held up learning process and undertaking. But since that mountain has been scaled, all is moving faster and more efficient.
The following is a list of all in order to recieve their Vipers! They are getting set to fly! This is for pre-orders only! All others will be sent following.
1.Cristopher (Aussie Viper)
2.Robert Burns
3.Peter Noble! ;)
4. Christopher (Dobber!)
5.Starship Modeler
6.Barry Lewis
7.Gordon (Spcglider)
8.Tony Augustin
All others on pre-order has also purchased build-up services with lights and full weathering.
1. Dilbertman (2)
2. Kurt...(You know who you are! :D )
3. And Tom DeSanto ( ;) )

Darrell Lawrence March 28th, 2006 09:34 AM

*blink*

peter noble March 28th, 2006 09:58 AM

>Doing a happy dance right now!<

Aussieviper March 30th, 2006 02:25 PM

Woohoo!!! Outstanding Mike, can't wait to see her! :muffit: I would do a victory dance like my little friend here. but people are watching :blush: I take it you still have all my details to get the Viper 'down under'?

BlueSquad2001 March 30th, 2006 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussieviper
Woohoo!!! Outstanding Mike, can't wait to see her! :muffit: I would do a victory dance like my little friend here. but people are watching :blush: I take it you still have all my details to get the Viper 'down under'?

Huh??? Now who are you again exactly???? This is strange, are you sure you ordered a Viper from me?

Darrell Lawrence March 30th, 2006 08:44 PM

Well... you *do* have him on your list :)

http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums...&postcount=481

BlueSquad2001 March 30th, 2006 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior
Well... you *do* have him on your list :)

http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums...&postcount=481

OH YEAH!!!
I do don't I? :D

Darrell Lawrence March 30th, 2006 08:51 PM

Too many fumes... way too many fumes... :LOL:

dilbertman March 30th, 2006 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSquad2001
As Gordon Spcglider would say....."okay you kids, settle down now or I'll turn this thread around!"
The mailing will begin for sure Monday of next week. The reason it's still delayed is because we are in the learning and growing process, which I'm sure Spcglider will let all of you know that being my first kit, it was a huge and often held up learning process and undertaking. But since that mountain has been scaled, all is moving faster and more efficient.
The following is a list of all in order to recieve their Vipers! They are getting set to fly! This is for pre-orders only! All others will be sent following.
1.Cristopher (Aussie Viper)
2.Robert Burns
3.Peter Noble! ;)
4. Christopher (Dobber!)
5.Starship Modeler
6.Barry Lewis
7.Gordon (Spcglider)
8.Tony Augustin
All others on pre-order has also purchased build-up services with lights and full weathering.
1. Dilbertman (2)
2. Kurt...(You know who you are! :D )
3. And Tom DeSanto ( ;) )

I don't think that DeSanto guy should get a Viper. What has he done for Galactica anyways?

Jim :rotf: :duck:

BlueSquad2001 March 30th, 2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilbertman
I don't think that DeSanto guy should get a Viper. What has he done for Galactica anyways?

Jim :rotf: :duck:

Okay...this is for Tom DeSanto!

:viper: :Ncylon:

Darrell Lawrence March 30th, 2006 09:17 PM

I did note a name missing on the list... *sniffles* :cry:

dilbertman March 30th, 2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

Okay...this is for Tom DeSanto!

:viper: :Ncylon:

Just Kidding. Now go back to work!

Jim :beer:

BlueSquad2001 April 3rd, 2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior
I did note a name missing on the list... *sniffles* :cry:

Uh Warrior....that is the (pre-order) list. You did'nt do a pre-order according to Warriorchemist (A.K.A) Terri. :wtf:

Darrell Lawrence April 3rd, 2006 10:11 AM

I know :)

spcglider April 4th, 2006 02:42 PM

Once again... a hush settles over the room.

-G

BlueSquad2001 April 4th, 2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spcglider
Once again... a hush settles over the room.

-G

Just waiting for the boxes everyone. The time is almost here. I will not say another thing here until they ship. And I'll be proud of that. :salute:

BlueSquad2001 April 4th, 2006 08:55 PM

Quote:

Just waiting for the boxes everyone. The time is almost here. I will not say another thing here until they ship. And I'll be proud of that. :salute:

Oh.....and then I have some "BIG" anouncements to make. :D

TwoBrainedCylon April 5th, 2006 04:03 AM

Quote:

Boxes??? You told me mine was going to come in a paper bag? Why does everyone else get boxes?

Sandy

spcglider April 5th, 2006 07:13 AM

Oh yeah? Well Michael told me that mine would come wrapped in a cow pie and broken glass and that I'd better like it or else!

:P

-Gordon

dilbertman April 5th, 2006 10:39 AM

Quote:

Oh.....and then I have some "BIG" anouncements to make. :D

How BIG Mike?

Jim