Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Dawg January 14th, 2004 09:40 PM

:( Short moment. :(

But -

:music: Dawg's got the Thread. Dawg's got the thread. :music:

:cool: :D

:salute:

Oh - sorry, 14th, Dark Jedi....:blush:

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

DarkJedi January 14th, 2004 09:43 PM

going down with the dark jedi huh?? hhmmm ;) sounds like this is going to be a fun and long night!! :naughty:

Snuggles in closer to 14th Colony... yup gonna be a long night indeed! ;) :drool: :love: :heart: :kiss: :rose:

holodoc2000 January 14th, 2004 09:43 PM

tee hee! Not for long though Dawg. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DarkJedi January 14th, 2004 09:50 PM

mine!!!! =)

The 14th Colony January 14th, 2004 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dawg
:( Short moment. :(
But -
:music: Dawg's got the Thread. Dawg's got the thread. :music:
:cool: :D
:salute:

Oh - sorry, 14th, Dark Jedi....:blush:

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

No worries, buddy, just watch where you step when you go by, okay? Just be careful that you don't AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH :eek: You just stepped on my..... :yikes:

Um, DJ honey, this might not be such a long night after all. The champagne might be bubbly, but I'm feeling kinda flat at the moment. Wow, how much did dat Dawg weigh? :/:

thomas7g January 14th, 2004 10:03 PM

Oh my!!!

:duck:

DarkJedi January 14th, 2004 10:03 PM

Feeling flat??? Mannnnnnnn :no: eh thats ok just hold me and I will be fine! ;)

:rose: will you accept this rose?

The 14th Colony January 14th, 2004 10:12 PM

Sweet Darky J, Only if you'll have 3 of mine...:rose: :rose: :rose:
Now will you accept a :hershey: of mine? (but I don't mean chocolate)

Conundrum, sorry to shock you with no warning, but you can hang out and watch if you'd like :popcorn: :jestor:

holodoc2000 January 14th, 2004 10:12 PM

One thing for sure. This thread definately gets more interesting with each posting at night. ;)

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

DarkJedi January 14th, 2004 10:18 PM

I will take all 3 of your roses and all of your :kiss: 's. Just as long as you are willing to give them. ;)
:heart:

The 14th Colony January 14th, 2004 10:42 PM

Sure thing, DJ, I've got a lot of those to give and enjoy, intermeshed with yours most intimately. :kiss: :kiss:

But where did you go, sweet thing? I thought you said you'd be here with me all night? That was nowhere near an hour my dear!! And I'm getting very sleepy, so come back so we can finish up and rest as the last ones of the thread, and it will belong to us, us and only us!!!!! Muhahahahaha!

DarkJedi January 14th, 2004 10:47 PM

What do you mean where did I go? I have been here waiting on you hun! ;) I was enjoying snuggling in your strong arms! ;)

So what did you have in mind? :naughty:

:kiss: all yours!

The 14th Colony January 14th, 2004 10:57 PM

I thought your green onlight had been off when I wrote that. My bed.

My arms aren't as strong as they feel, that was just me holding you in tighter, enjoying you too much to loosen up and let you get even a few inches away. When we're this close my darling, our two hearts are together, keeping us close like two lovers connected with a tether.
:heart: :baloon: :heart:
The balloon between out hearts shows you're taking me higher, you fill me with desire when you give me the kiss of fire!

DarkJedi January 14th, 2004 11:06 PM

My light was off?? hhmm *smacks the computer* why i oughta.... grrrrrrrrr eh this thing is ancient...

awwww 14th Colony you are so sweet!!!! And you don't have to worry about me leaving.. I am not going anywhere... cept when I have to go to bed... but till then I am all yours and every night there after...

now come here and kiss me again and again!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

holodoc2000 January 14th, 2004 11:07 PM

tee hee!

Like I said earlier... This thread just keeps getting more & more interesting by the moment. ;)

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

DarkJedi January 14th, 2004 11:10 PM

14th... you make my heart soar! :heart:

*hug :kiss:

The 14th Colony January 14th, 2004 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DarkJedi
My light was off?? hhmm *smacks the computer* why i oughta.... grrrrrrrrr eh this thing is ancient...

awwww 14th Colony you are so sweet!!!! And you don't have to worry about me leaving.. I am not going anywhere... cept when I have to go to bed... but till then I am all yours and every night there after...

now come here and kiss me again and again!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

If you'd been closer sooner your light would have been lit up red hot all along! Kiss you again and again and again? I will give you my special, unique kisses that are so intense that even though our lips part you feel like they're still together, and then when they do come together again, the intensity only intensifies. Living in Texas you may have had the opportunity to ride a powerful bull, right? You haven't had anything yet, sweet darlin'! My style of lovin' is :tm: and :c: because of it's nature.

But for now, Jedi temptress, I have to go to bed cause I'm wiped out from work. But do join me, why don't you? And as Adama would say, "launch all vipers!" :D

DarkJedi January 14th, 2004 11:55 PM

How can a girl say no to that!!! mmmmmm Ok I am sooo joining you!!!!!

Oh the sweet promises you make!!! :naughty: ;)

Sweet dreams! :kiss: :heart: :rose:

Till we meet again!

bsg1fan1975 January 15th, 2004 04:53 AM

rips the thread away and runs off again!

Starbuck January 15th, 2004 06:18 AM

Mine! :girl: :choco: