Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   ART Work - In Progress (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   New Studio Scale Models and other Great models on the way!! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12322)

cobywan September 29th, 2006 06:36 PM

Just got a call from Mike. He's without internet that's one reason for a lack of updates. The other reason is he's been casting like a madman as well as putting the instruction sheets together. Kits will ship this week.

Viper 04 September 29th, 2006 09:44 PM

YES!!!!

Thanks Coby! :salute:

Aussieviper October 6th, 2006 06:02 AM

How are the Mk 4s coming?? The suspense is killing me! Cheers, Chris

BlueSquad2001 October 6th, 2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussieviper
How are the Mk 4s coming?? The suspense is killing me! Cheers, Chris

Thanks for letting them know that Coby! :salute:
I got our internet back, but have been too busy catching up on obligations, then fell sick for about 3 days in the bed. That put me behind again, sorry. :( .And we ARE SHIPPING Mon, Tues, and Wed of this comming week. That should take care of all orders. And we are thrilled to get them to you all. They are really cool kits! :salute:
Will talk to you all soon. :D

peter noble October 6th, 2006 01:30 PM

Coolness! :thumbsup:

Viper 04 October 7th, 2006 12:31 AM

Sorry to hear about all that ickyness Mike....hope you and Terri are feeling better.

Great news!! Thanks Mike....I know its been hell for you guys. Party on garth! :thumbsup: :salute: :D

BlueSquad2001 October 7th, 2006 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 04
Sorry to hear about all that ickyness Mike....hope you and Terri are feeling better.

Great news!! Thanks Mike....I know its been hell for you guys. Party on garth! :thumbsup: :salute: :D

We are doing just that. I'm preparing for a long day of working on this right now.
Tyanks for the support Viper04 (Troy) :salute:

Viper 1 October 7th, 2006 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 04

Party on Wayne...... IT"S WAYNE"S WORLD.....WAYNE"S WORLD......
oh.....sorry. :D

Viper 04 October 7th, 2006 04:33 PM

Viper 01 is kinda freaky! :wtf:

Don't change dude!

Thats why this board is soooo cool....its not all rivit counting and tense like other model sites. Man life is too short to argue about lines, details or what not on subjects that are not even real....let alone just CGI :rolleyes:

starmanmm October 8th, 2006 05:13 PM

Viper 1, nice images!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Viper 1 October 9th, 2006 02:43 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by starmanmm
Viper 1, nice images!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you Starmanmm..... and thank you Viper 04....(I think) ;)
While we wait....heres another Viper I just finished. This one has all of my Accurizing additions...
The Cockpit Set
The Rear Engine Detail
and... The Burner Can Set.
(can't wait to get my hands on those Mk 4s.... :D )

BlueSquad2001 October 10th, 2006 01:03 PM

BlueSquad2001.....walks to shop in backyard, looks around the bench and smiles with all teeth bared. Walks back inside the house to the living room. Lots of boxes stacked, examines contents and again, smiles big and wide.
Walks upstairs to the drawing board, and smiles at small stacks of paper. Very Good! He thinks to himself.
Walks back down stairs and out the backdoor to the shop, opens the door, picks up large box, smiles once more, looks both ways carefully out the shop door, and feeling safe, makes mad dashed run to the backdoor of the house as all dogs in backyard stare in bewilderment at the unexplained and sinister events unfolding before their very eyes!!!!
It's gonna be a FINE DAY!

BlueSquad2001 October 10th, 2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 1
Thank you Starmanmm..... and thank you Viper 04....(I think) ;)
While we wait....heres another Viper I just finished. This one has all of my Accurizing additions...
The Cockpit Set
The Rear Engine Detail
and... The Burner Can Set.
(can't wait to get my hands on those Mk 4s.... :D )

Really, let's get this right, step into the classroom children.
Okay, now here's the "real" story. Rob, at Sci-Fi Models.com is the person that (created) the Mk.IV title for this Viper variant. But, Tom DeSanto and I discussed the fact that he did'nt even know who named it the Mk.IV until Rob, who's a friend of mine discussed it. But Tom wants all to know that this Viper is the true Mk.II variant and natural evolution from the Mk.I on TOS!
So once again, this is the Mk.I. No 2, 3, or 4 anywhere. :D
This is FACT. And wanted you to begin to callit that, allright class? No repeat after me...."This is the DeSanto Viper Mk.II not the Mk."Frackin' 4!"
That's good class, now recess everyone.

Viper 1 October 10th, 2006 02:50 PM

OOOoooooKKkkkkk.......
The Gods have spoken..... :blink:

I can't wait to get my hands on the......."DeSanto MK II" Vipers

(...I think my butt's still stinging from that lightening bolt....)

cobywan October 10th, 2006 03:02 PM

Just call it the TOS MKII. DeSanto isn't IN BSG so it shouldn't have his name in it.

;)

spcglider October 10th, 2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 1
OOOoooooKKkkkkk.......
The Gods have spoken..... :blink:

I can't wait to get my hands on the......."DeSanto MK II" Vipers

(...I think my butt's still stinging from that lightening bolt....)

As you know, Michael has delusions of grandeur. He thinks he is THOR, God of THUNDER.

Or was it Allfather Zeus?

I forget.

:)

-Gordon :colonial:

BlueSquad2001 October 10th, 2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spcglider
As you know, Michael has delusions of grandeur. He thinks he is THOR, God of THUNDER.

I forget.

This is true also! HA!!!! :rotf:
I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!

BlueSquad2001 October 10th, 2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobywan
Just call it the TOS MKII. DeSanto isn't IN BSG so it shouldn't have his name in it.

;)

I'll agree with this, TOS Mk.II
Hey Coby, need to give you a call now if I can, I'll try. :salute:

KamikazeAthena October 10th, 2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spcglider

I forget.

Oh common man! You have met Mike. He has taken his delusions so far that they are now the deluisions of everyone that he meets! Mike is

THE GOD OF THUNDER!

Move your @$$ over Gene Simmons!

BlueSquad2001 October 10th, 2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KamikazeAthena
Oh common man! You have met Mike. He has taken his delusions so far that they are now the deluisions of everyone that he meets! Mike is

THE GOD OF THUNDER!

Move your @$$ over Gene Simmons!

"She's got something about her, Whoa she's got something I need.
Daughter of Aphrodite, hear my words and take heed.
I was born on Olympus, from my Father the in sin, I was raised by the Demons, raised to reign as Thor!
God of Thunder....and Rock'N'Roll
The spell your under.....will slowly rob you of your virgin soul."

http://i12.tinypic.com/4ggal50.jpg