Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

emerita May 23rd, 2004 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! Time for me to snatch thread for a while. :D Didn't get to yesterday since I was out with friends all day yesterday & we spent majority of the day at Kings Mtn State Park. :) Only bad thing to that was the heat.

Nice place to play..Been there many times myself....oh, the thread is mine :salute:

Dawg May 23rd, 2004 03:50 PM

Not anymore, it's not!

;) :D

Hi, Em! *Dawg waves*

Good to see you back!

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

emerita May 23rd, 2004 03:59 PM

:blush: Hey, Dawg. Nice to be back :girl:

amberstar May 23rd, 2004 05:34 PM

I'ts nice to have the thread too! :D

holodoc2000 May 23rd, 2004 07:06 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

*pulls out pillows... POUNCES on Dawg & hits him with pillows* :duck:

amberstar May 23rd, 2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! Time for me to snatch thread for a while. :D Didn't get to yesterday since I was out with friends all day yesterday & we spent majority of the day at Kings Mtn State Park. :) Only bad thing to that was the heat.

Glad you had a good time, but sounds like you needed a few of your water balloons. :D ;)

Rowan May 23rd, 2004 07:16 PM

Hello I've left the neighbours party to come home and snatch the thread! ;) :D I feel better now!:D ;)
I'm afraid I've had too much alcohol though and now they want us to get into the hot tub! I'm seriously doomed!!!:wtf:

holodoc2000 May 23rd, 2004 07:41 PM

tee hee! :D I could of used a few water balloons yesterday with the heat of the day during the picnic.

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

Rowan May 23rd, 2004 08:08 PM

that sounds nice holodo, I like picnics!!!

ok I'm heading back to the neighbors party to consume more libation and become more inebriated, I'll be back in a couple of hours (to feed the robin) and will pop in then. You can always tell if I've been drinking because the more I consume the more I use big words!!!;) :D

holodoc2000 May 23rd, 2004 08:14 PM

LOL! :D

*continues to hit Dawg with pillows* :duck:

Rowan May 23rd, 2004 09:35 PM

hello holodoc I'm back for a few minutes to feed the animals, I don't know how to escape this party! They won't let me leave....I've been given "permission" to go home and feed the animals but I'm being timed!! Help!! I just want to come home now I've had enough, I don't want to drink anymore! I will be quite ill tomorrow at this rate, surprisingly I can still type;) :D

holodoc2000 May 23rd, 2004 09:38 PM

LOL! I take it the party goers are enjoying your company Rowan & don't want to be without ya for to long of time. :D

Rowan May 23rd, 2004 09:45 PM

But that is just the problem! what do I do? how do I get out of this? I just want to come home now and have a cup of tea and relax...they want me to throw on a bathing suit, smoke an MJ and jump in the hot tub with them....HELP!!!:eek:

Dawg May 23rd, 2004 10:11 PM

Mmmmm. Hot tub...........

I'll hold the thread for you, lil sis....

while you go tell them your big brother Dawg said for you to go home!!!!!

That help?

;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

Rowan May 23rd, 2004 11:49 PM

(((((((((((((Thank YOU DAWG))))))))))))))))))))

I had to fake a fight with Chris so that I could run home! they are totally out of control! making me feel very uncomfortable!!! I asked for a cup of tea and she spiked it with carol anns I refused to drink it she told me not to be such a ..... she brought me another tea an insisted there was nothing in it after I said it too had been spiked she finally admited she had put kalua in it! then she is yelling at the neighbours to come and join the party! She is trying to bully me into getting into the hot tub with them, I'm thinking that maybe this is a set up for some different kind of swing "dancing" :eek:
Chris is out of control like I've never seen him before, I'm seeing a whole other side to him and I don't like what I'm seeing! :wtf:

I don't want to go back even if they show up on my doorstep I'm not going back!

kitty May 24th, 2004 12:01 AM

Hi,

See you have managed to escape from their grasp.
Pretend that you have fallen asleep.
And while you nap, I will look after the thread! ;)

amberstar May 24th, 2004 06:08 AM

My turn Kitty, I'll watch the thread for Rowan now ;)

gmd3d May 24th, 2004 06:27 AM

sorry amberstar say good bye to the Thread as naughty potemkin has picked your pocket, :laugh:

kitty May 24th, 2004 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potemkin
sorry amberstar say good bye to the Thread as naughty potemkin has picked your pocket, :laugh:

But I am the Cat burgler! ;)

Kitty disappears with the thread! :laugh:

unowhoandwhy May 24th, 2004 07:08 AM

Good morning everyone! Has anyone heard from Rowan since that wild party or did they kidnap her and bring her back to it? I better take this thread until we know for sure... ;)