Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:13 PM

tee hee! :D

*throws water balloons at Excalibur* :duck:

nextceo January 21st, 2005 09:19 PM

So you weren't done with me yet... What do you still need to do? ;) *yawns*

holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nextceo
So you weren't done with me yet... What do you still need to do? ;) *yawns*

tee hee! :D This little bear wanted to harrass ya for awhile longer. ;)

*resumes tickling nextceo all over* :duck:

Excalibur January 21st, 2005 09:25 PM

I'm on to your tricks!

I ducked! You missed!

:P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :Nsmilie: :P: :Nsmilie: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :girl: :P: :P: :P: :girl: :P:
:P: :P: :girl: :girl: :girl: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P:

holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
I'm on to your tricks!

I ducked! You missed!

:P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :Nsmilie: :P: :Nsmilie: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :girl: :P: :P: :P: :girl: :P:
:P: :P: :girl: :girl: :girl: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P: :P:
:P: :P: :P: :P:

LOL! You sure about that nextceo? :) Well then lets see how you handle this then. :D

*pulls out super soaker fully loaded & aims at nextceo hitting him right in the chect* :D

nextceo January 21st, 2005 09:33 PM

LOL.... *all wet* Okay off to sleep... See you all later!!!!!! :Nsalute:

:viper2:

Excalibur January 21st, 2005 09:33 PM

I'm glad Nextceo is getting what was meant for me! :LOL:

holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
I'm glad Nextceo is getting what was meant for me! :LOL:

LOL! Your turn now Excalibur!

*turns towards Excalibur & fires hitting him in the chest also* :duck:

holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nextceo
LOL.... *all wet* Okay off to sleep... See you all later!!!!!! :Nsalute:

:viper2:

tee hee! :D I had to get you at least once also nextceo while I was at it. ;)

Excalibur January 21st, 2005 09:36 PM

:eek: DOH!!!!!!! :wtf:

holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
:eek: DOH!!!!!!! :wtf:

tee hee! :D Got ya Excalibur! :D

Excalibur January 21st, 2005 09:40 PM

Oh the humanities! :Nsad:

Excalibur January 21st, 2005 09:43 PM


holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:45 PM

LMAO! Just where did you get that cartoon Excalibur?

Excalibur January 21st, 2005 09:47 PM

I was thinking, I might hire this guy to be my body guard.

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...darth_maul.gif

holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
I was thinking, I might hire this guy to be my body guard.

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...darth_maul.gif

LOL! :)

Do you think he will be able to protect you from me?

Excalibur January 21st, 2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
LMAO! Just where did you get that cartoon Excalibur?


Excalibur January 21st, 2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
LOL! :)

Do you think he will be able to protect you from me?

I guess you are right. I had forgotten he is only half the man he used to be. :LOL:

holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur

tee hee! :D I'm gonna have to check out that site. :D

holodoc2000 January 21st, 2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
I guess you are right. I had forgotten he is only half the man he used to be. :LOL:

LMAO! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets