Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hello I'm new (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9913)

Lt Omega March 22nd, 2005 07:38 AM

Hello I'm new

I don't know if this the right forum ..if not I'm sorry.I was introduced to this place by Spike The Cylon.I love BSG .I was 12 when it came on.I love both new and old shows.But i realy miss the origional Cylons.They were the reason me at 12 watched the show.But over the years I relized they had great storylines.

gmd3d March 22nd, 2005 08:56 AM

Welcome Lt Omega to the Fleets . and your in the right forum :thumbsup:

BRG March 22nd, 2005 09:37 AM

Hello Omega! :)

Welcome to the Fleets. And yes, this is the place to be! :salute:
BRG

Rigel_No_6 March 22nd, 2005 11:16 AM

Welcome, Lt. Omega! We have a nice mixture of folks here on the forums ranging from Admins, Moderators, dyed in the wool TOS (the original series) fans, fans of the new series (TNS), and folks that love both series; that's the category where I exist.
:Nsalute:

The great thing about Fleets is that there is room for everone here and the Admins and Moderators definitely do their part to keep things safe and friendly; folks are respectful of each others opinions and enjoy the discussions.

The new cylons (the updated metal toasters) are pretty cool, and I think we'll see more of them in Season 2 of the series, or so the spoilers say. Myself, I must say that I'd like to see more of them.

Rigel
:bg04:
:viper2:

TopGun March 22nd, 2005 01:08 PM

Welcome to the Mad House :D

Dawg March 22nd, 2005 02:20 PM

Welcome to the Fleets, Lt. Omega!

Since you've found the Cafe on your own, let me be the first to warn you about the blue Kool-Aid.

And if you encounter any beavers ( :beaver: ) selling yellow Kool-Aid, decline politely and move slowly away.....

;)

This is a good place with good people - enjoy.

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

Fragmentary March 22nd, 2005 03:34 PM

Hi Lt. Omega!
I can't believe you trusted a Cylon not to lead you into a trap. ;) I think you're going to have a good time. Welcome :salute: :Nsalute:

BST March 22nd, 2005 03:45 PM

Lt. Omega,

Welcome to the Fleets!!
We're happy to have you on board. But, before you kick back with a :beer:, be sure to take a stroll around......the Fleets Gallery (2nd button, on the left, below the banner) houses some terrific works of computer generated art, by our members and some of our members have private galleries as well. Be sure to check those, too. They are located in the "Cultural District" along with the Colonial Library. At the library, you'll find some terrific stories set in the BSG universe.

There are also loads of discussions and games to become immersed in. Just jump right in!

Finally, we've got some really wonderful folks, here, who make up our online family and that's the way we like to think of this place - like home.

BST :)

Archangel March 22nd, 2005 04:15 PM

Welcome to the Fleets, Lt Omega! :D

Gunstar Aries March 22nd, 2005 06:17 PM

Welcome aboard, Omega.
:salute:

As Adama commented Galactica being a might challenge for the dedicated hiker, so catching up on all the Fleets threads is a mighty challenge for dedicated web surfer.
:thumbsup:

Regards,

G A

amberstar March 22nd, 2005 06:20 PM

Welcome aboard! :salute:

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 08:06 PM

welcome to the party

Lara March 22nd, 2005 08:27 PM

Hi, Lt Omega,

Spike sent you to a great place in sending you here.
Enjoy the many wonders, for there are some truly amazing things hidden in the many corridors, and a squillion ways to while away the hours, and hours, and hours....
I'm sure you will find many things to interest you. :D :D

Cheers,
Lara

Spike The Cylon March 24th, 2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fragmentary
Hi Lt. Omega!
I can't believe you trusted a Cylon not to lead you into a trap. ;) I think you're going to have a good time. Welcome :salute: :Nsalute:

but, you forget, I'm a friend Cylon :D

Anyway, cool to see you here Omega, or should I say Over Knight? :D

Here's your very own Cylon to do your bidding, or laundry :cylon:

Fragmentary March 24th, 2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike The Cylon
but, you forget, I'm a friend Cylon :D

You think I'm falling for that? ;)

Gemini1999 March 24th, 2005 06:38 PM

Omega -

Thanks for joining Fleets - I hope that you enjoy your stay here and you make as many friends as I have. It feels like home most of the time - we're just one big BSG family!

Welcome aboard!

Best,
Bryan

Spike The Cylon March 25th, 2005 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fragmentary
You think I'm falling for that? ;)

I'll give you 50 cubits if you do. :D