Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 April 28th, 2004 12:00 PM

tee hee! Gots to keep the fella's on their toes! :D

kitty April 28th, 2004 12:01 PM

I think they are definitely no match for us!

holodoc2000 April 28th, 2004 12:03 PM

tee hee! Definately no match for us when we team up together. Right kitty? :)

Aeneas April 28th, 2004 12:03 PM

One stands against many--though he blushes from being hit with...stuffed animals!

Aeneas April 28th, 2004 12:04 PM

Waitaminute--being witness to a bunch of girls pillowfighting is supposed to be....fun.

unowhoandwhy April 28th, 2004 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeneas
One stands against many--though he blushes from being hit with...stuffed animals!

Are you sure you weren't hit by a stuffed animal with a girlie pillow? (Not to add insult to injury, but... ;) )

Rowan April 28th, 2004 12:06 PM

well I guess that means your not into furries....:D ;)

Aeneas April 28th, 2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
Are you sure you weren't hit by a stuffed animal with a girlie pillow? (Not to add insult to injury, but... ;) )

:duck: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :duck:

Rowan April 28th, 2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeneas
Waitaminute--being witness to a bunch of girls pillowfighting is supposed to be....fun.


who said you get to be a witness! POUNCE!;) :D

Aeneas April 28th, 2004 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
well I guess that means your not into furries....:D ;)

:cylon: " I-AM-RAP-ID-LY BE-ING-SUR-ROUND-ED!" :cylon: --Cy, "the Return of Starbuck"

Aeneas April 28th, 2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
who said you get to be a witness! POUNCE!;) :D

:devil: ;) :love: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :cool: :devil:

Rowan April 28th, 2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeneas
:cylon: " I-AM-RAP-ID-LY BE-ING-SUR-ROUND-ED!" :cylon: --Cy, "the Return of Starbuck"

but being surrounded by a group of ladies could be a lot of fun Aeneas... if you play your cards right....;) :nervous:

Aeneas April 28th, 2004 12:12 PM

Suddenly (*ow*) this doesn't look so bad!! * Lights up fumerello*

Aeneas April 28th, 2004 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
but being surrounded by a group of ladies could be a lot of fun Aeneas... if you play your cards right....;) :nervous:

*Aeneas suddenly begins whistling "Oh Canada" to appease Rowan*

Rowan April 28th, 2004 12:15 PM

Oh holodoc where are the water baloons...I smell smoke!;) :D

Aeneas April 28th, 2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Oh holodoc where are the water baloons...I smell smoke!;) :D

WHOA!! Waitaminut!! Nothing to harsh--it's just a friendly little something "imported"...heh from Britsh Columbia! :nervous: ;)

Bombadil April 28th, 2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
pretty quiet in the testosterone department around here!;) :D

BANZAI !!
POUNCE !!!

Aeneas April 28th, 2004 12:27 PM

*In a dash to save himself and distract the closing femme fatales armed with deadly water balloons, Aeneas fumbles for the --previously hidden--TV remote*

Hey, lookee!! It's "Spike" from Buffy/Angel performing live with his band on "Sharon
Osbourne"!!!


*then thinks to self--wait this might not be a good thing....*

Bombadil April 28th, 2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
That's right because we all know that women are smarter than men, right ladies?!

The evidence argues against your conclusion. If y'all are so smart, how come you MARRY men?? We have MUCH better judgment than you do in that department.

kitty April 28th, 2004 12:30 PM

Kitty jumps on Aeneas, to gain possession of the thread.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets