Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

unowhoandwhy March 19th, 2004 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Hey unowhoandwhy your avatar looks a lot like one of my dogs...I keep meaning to tell you this

What kind of dog do you have? Mine's a German Shorthaired Pointer, the best and sweetest little slipper-stealing monster you'll ever meet.

And speaking of stealing, I'm off with the thread! :D

Rowan March 19th, 2004 08:59 PM

Well we rescued 2 dogs from the SPCA 2 yrs ago so not relly sure about his breeding but he has the exact same body shape as the GSP except the colouring is different he's white with big black patches and some very small black patches, and then a little rust on his face and he is the biggest smuck! there just simply is not enough hrs in a day to give him all the love he asks for! oh and he sure loves his Kong!!!


P.S. thanks for the thread!

holodoc2000 March 19th, 2004 09:12 PM

tee hee! Just trying to keep things here interesting when it comes to snowballs & water balloons. ;) Don't want things to get to calm for the fella's. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

unowhoandwhy March 19th, 2004 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Well we rescued 2 dogs from the SPCA 2 yrs ago so not relly sure about his breeding but he has the exact same body shape as the GSP except the colouring is different he's white with big black patches and some very small black patches, and then a little rust on his face and he is the biggest smuck! there just simply is not enough hrs in a day to give him all the love he asks for! oh and he sure loves his Kong!!!

Well, if he runs like a gazelle and can leap tall buildings in a single bound then he's at least part GSP and you have one of the best breeds of dog out there.

But that's a subject for another thread. Speaking of threads... <snatch> and <run away laughing>

amberstar March 19th, 2004 09:30 PM

Thanks for the thread :)

Amber

unowhoandwhy March 19th, 2004 09:35 PM

No, thank you!

Rowan March 19th, 2004 09:43 PM

Yup he sure does!!! A spectacular leaper!

Now I have the Thread NA NA NA NA BOO BOO:D

amberstar March 19th, 2004 09:48 PM

Lol! :)

By the way I like your avatar, your dog is beautiful!
Last summer I found a cute little puppy and brought it home, just my luck he is a German Shepard St. Bernard mix. Now that cute little puppy is a HUGE puppy!

Amber

holodoc2000 March 19th, 2004 09:57 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

*throws some confetti on the fella's* ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan March 20th, 2004 01:30 AM

hello good night taking the thread with me

amberstar March 20th, 2004 04:39 AM

Good morning everyone! Early bird snags the thread ;)

Amber

Rowan March 20th, 2004 07:20 AM

you are early good morning to you to but I haven't gone to bed yet so I'll be saying good night as well! thanks for the thread Amber:D

braxiss March 20th, 2004 09:25 AM

i will accept the burden of the thread

so my friends don't have to

Rowan March 20th, 2004 10:38 AM

it's not a burden braxis at least not to me;)

braxiss March 20th, 2004 11:53 AM

stopping by very quickly to take the thread

Rowan March 20th, 2004 11:54 AM

nasty thing to do ...;)

Dawg March 20th, 2004 12:05 PM

Hmmm. Lil sis hasn't been to bed yet, so that would make her tired, which would make it very easy for me to
POUNCE!!!!
and take the thread.

For a few minutes, anyway.

;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

shiningstar March 20th, 2004 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawg
Hmmm. Lil sis hasn't been to bed yet, so that would make her tired, which would make it very easy for me to
POUNCE!!!!
and take the thread.

For a few minutes, anyway.

;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

SNATCH
POUNCE

~~~~~~~~~~

Rowan March 20th, 2004 12:39 PM

Pounce on snatch!!!!!;) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just try and take ! come on I dare ya, ya ! come on then , wanna a go? I'll wrastle ya for it!!!

shiningstar March 20th, 2004 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Pounce on snatch!!!!!;) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just try and take ! come on I dare ya, ya ! come on then , wanna a go? I'll wrastle ya for it!!!

Okie doke ;)

I will ..........................

SNNNNATCH ~~~~~~thread~~~~~~~

:warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:48 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets