Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

thomas7g March 14th, 2004 06:20 PM

CURSES foiled again!

warhammerdriver March 14th, 2004 06:29 PM

Geez, clumsy people. Second time I found this thread just lying here. Think I'll put it in a safe place. (Hmmmm, where is there a safe place around here??????????)

Rowan March 14th, 2004 06:30 PM

I can give it a safe place to hide WHD....;)

Rowan March 14th, 2004 06:39 PM

oh Thomas, Dawg, Warhammerdriver... I know your out there please come and play:D come and get the thread....I dare ya;)

warhammerdriver March 14th, 2004 06:48 PM

Hey Rowan--

Look! It's Richard Hatch!

<takes thread while Rowan is distracted>

OOPS--Sorry, it's only the Survivor one!

Rowan March 14th, 2004 06:50 PM

Yuk! I didn't like him but the real Richard Hatch now that would distract me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Apollo:naughty:

warhammerdriver March 14th, 2004 06:56 PM

the thread is miiinnne, the doggone thread is mine.

thomas7g March 14th, 2004 06:58 PM

Tom is lurking in the darkness like a ninja in the night!

:D

Rowan March 14th, 2004 07:00 PM

Now Mr. Driver it's much better to share... Iv'e tried to use the Mr. Jackson song myself here but well it fell on deaf ears so with out further a do a shall take the thread away to play with....;)

warhammerdriver March 14th, 2004 07:19 PM

But I don't wanna share!

Senmut March 14th, 2004 07:21 PM

[QUOTE=Rowan]for pirate lovers aaaaaaaarrrrrrr;)

[QUOTE]

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, tis a fair maid what needs ravishin'! AAAaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!! (While ravishing, steals thread, and sails away!!!!!!) :D

Rowan March 14th, 2004 07:26 PM

now Mr Driver that's not nice...

Mr. Senmut If I be ravished while you sail away then the thread is still with me too...and you would be far too distracted...;)

Senmut March 14th, 2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
now Mr Driver that's not nice...

Mr. Senmut If I be ravished while you sail away then the thread is still with me too...and you would be far too distracted...;)

NOT if I keep ye with me, fer some extra ravishin' aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! (While Rowan fumes in indigantion, I hoist sail, and am off with the thread) :cool:

Rowan March 14th, 2004 07:44 PM

mmmmm extra ravishing that might distract me...:blush: shakes head to regain clarity of thought, not so fast there Mr. Senmut I still have the thread;)

holodoc2000 March 14th, 2004 07:48 PM

tee hee! I see everyone has been busy on this thread while I was at work. When I left this afternoon we were on page 132 & now we are up to page 135. :)

Changing names on us huh Gaelen? :)

*throws water balloons at Thomas* ;)

*throws snowballs at Braxiss* ;)

*POUNCES on Dawg & tickles him ALL over* :D :D :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan March 14th, 2004 07:52 PM

Hey holodoc welcome home! ya I did change names, hey I didn't realise that we'd gone through that many pages today..it's all braxis fault...;)

Rowan's bored Rowan desperately needs to play....won't someone come out to play?

holodoc2000 March 14th, 2004 08:36 PM

tee hee! Gotta keep things interesting on this thread. :) I say we get after the fella's some. ;)

*throws snowballs at braxiss* ;)

*throws water balloons at Thomas* ;)

*POUNCES on Dawg once more & tickles him ALL OVER* :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan March 14th, 2004 08:40 PM

Hey holodoc I have to agree it's still pretty early and they have all diapeared?

now I get some pretty interesting visuals when you say ALL OVER...I can't imagine Dawg passing that up what sane man would...;)

thomas7g March 14th, 2004 08:42 PM

HEY!

Splish Splash Suddenly I'm taking a bath!!

:D

Rowan March 14th, 2004 08:45 PM

Ok more visuals there...I think I've had too much to imbibed tonight...;)