Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Excalibur September 14th, 2005 09:38 PM

The Place to go, is Cedar Ponit, Sandusky, Ohio. It's practically in my back yard, and it's been approximately 10 years since I was last there, but I believe it has more rollercoasters then any other park in the world.

holodoc2000 September 14th, 2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
The Place to go, is Cedar Ponit, Sandusky, Ohio. It's practically in my back yard, and it's been approximately 10 years since I was last there, but I believe it has more rollercoasters then any other park in the world.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I've only been on a rollercoaster once & I don't care to get back on one either.

Excalibur September 14th, 2005 09:51 PM

Last time I was at Cedar Point I was working as an assist boys' dean at a boarding school. We had taken our boys' and girls' clubs to Cedar Point. The girls' assistant dean said she hadn't been on a rollercoaster in years, and didn't plan on getting on one anytime soon. I talked her into riding the Raptor.

She spent the next few hours laying on a cot at the nurses station. :rolleyes: I felt bad.

holodoc2000 September 14th, 2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
Last time I was at Cedar Point I was working as an assist boys' dean at a boarding school. We had taken our boys' and girls' clubs to Cedar Point. The girls' assistant dean said she hadn't been on a rollercoaster in years, and didn't plan on getting on one anytime soon. I talked her into riding the Raptor.

She spent the next few hours laying on a cot at the nurses station. :rolleyes: I felt bad.

Not a smart move to get someone onto a rollercoaster if they aren't up to it. I made it through the ride I was on, but not sure I would be able to handle it again.

Excalibur September 14th, 2005 10:06 PM

So instead you come here for the up's and down's of this thread. :LOL:

holodoc2000 September 14th, 2005 10:10 PM

tee hee! :D It a lot safer. Plus it a lot cooler also, from being out in the heat.

Excalibur September 14th, 2005 10:11 PM

I'll be back later to claim the thread. Have fun for now without me. :Nsalute:

holodoc2000 September 14th, 2005 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
I'll be back later to claim the thread. Have fun for now without me. :Nsalute:

tee hee! :D Just where do you think your going Excalibur? ;)

*tackles Excalibur & tickles him all over* :duck:

Excalibur September 15th, 2005 01:21 AM

Look at this! The thread is mine!

Spike The Cylon September 15th, 2005 08:30 AM

hi

mocha2112 September 15th, 2005 10:22 AM

Hello, Cylon. Pass any quizes today? :)

Kronus September 15th, 2005 10:45 AM

Now Mine!

Archangel September 15th, 2005 10:47 AM

mornin'

holodoc2000 September 15th, 2005 11:49 AM

tee hee! :D This little bear snatching thread from ya Archangel. ;)

*tackles Archangel & tickles him all over* :duck:

Archangel September 15th, 2005 12:53 PM

Got it back, Little Bear! :D

holodoc2000 September 15th, 2005 12:55 PM

tee hee! :D Not for long though Archangel. ;)

*continues tickling Archangel all over* :duck:

Archangel September 15th, 2005 12:59 PM

Wanna bet? :D

How you doin'? Little bear?

Kronus September 15th, 2005 01:20 PM

I'll take that!

Excalibur September 15th, 2005 01:48 PM

And then it was mine!

Compass September 15th, 2005 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mocha2112
Wow....that's exchange between the little bear and Excalibur was like watching a tennis match. I've got a crick in my neak. ;)

Sorry, Compass. Keeping the ruler. Need it to defend off any noogies that might come my way. :)

You will reduce your liklihood of getting noogies if you give me the ruler. NOW.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets