Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 April 13th, 2004 08:32 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

warhammerdriver April 13th, 2004 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senmut
Under Sen's hypnotic powers, the flamingo is attatcked by a very large cat. During the noisy encounter, Sen slips in, and takes the thread.

<but when Sen turns to run with the thread, he runs into the armored leg of the Warhammer, and drops the thread. which I recover.>

warhammerdriver April 13th, 2004 08:34 PM

<hits 'doc with a pillow>

Senmut April 13th, 2004 08:36 PM

Sadly, Warhammer's leg is vulnerable to the horrific mixture of sulphuric and nitric acid Sen pours on it. As Warhammer struggles to remain standing, Sen is off with the thread once more.

braxiss April 13th, 2004 08:37 PM

dear holodoc,

this letter is to inform you that the thread

you have in your care is in reality an alien from the

planet zorgto.

if would be kind enough th hand the thread over i will make sure it

is taken to the proper authurity's for processing

yours in good faith,

the gnome

warhammerdriver April 13th, 2004 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senmut
Sadly, Warhammer's leg is vulnerable to the horrific mixture of sulphuric and nitric acid Sen pours on it. As Warhammer struggles to remain standing, Sen is off with the thread once more.

Awwww mannnnnnnn. I just had those armor plates repainted!

Rowan April 13th, 2004 08:41 PM

WWWHHHHHOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOO


HELLO! I have the thread~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what ya'll gonna do about it!!:D ;)

braxiss April 13th, 2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
WWWHHHHHOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOO


HELLO! I have the thread~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what ya'll gonna do about it!!:D ;)

what do you think i'm gonna do???????
























snag

holodoc2000 April 13th, 2004 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
dear holodoc,

this letter is to inform you that the thread

you have in your care is in reality an alien from the

planet zorgto.

if would be kind enough th hand the thread over i will make sure it

is taken to the proper authurity's for processing

your in good faith,

the gnome

tee hee! You sure about that braxiss?! :P:

*hits warhammer with pillow* :duck:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Senmut April 13th, 2004 08:50 PM

Sen opens the water pipes, flooding the deck and making everyone slip. In the confusion, Sen snatches the thread (after ravishing Rowan some), and is off.

braxiss April 13th, 2004 08:51 PM

tag!!!!

holodoc2000 April 13th, 2004 09:00 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya braxiss! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Senmut April 13th, 2004 09:05 PM

Sadly, Hollow Dock fails to see the net thrown down from above, and is quickly tangled, then rendered unconciouss by gas. Once immobile, the thread is Sen's once more!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

holodoc2000 April 13th, 2004 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senmut
Sadly, Hollow Dock fails to see the net thrown down from above, and is quickly tangled, then rendered unconciouss by gas. Once immobile, the thread is Sen's once more!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

tee hee! You sure about that Senmut? I can be very sneaky when need be. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Senmut April 13th, 2004 09:09 PM

Ditto, BaseShip Breath! Ta ta(s)!!!!

holodoc2000 April 13th, 2004 09:14 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya once more Senmut! :D

*hits Thomasb once again with pillow* :duck:

Rowan April 13th, 2004 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
what do you think i'm gonna do???????


well...... a girl can hope can't she;) :D

Senmut April 13th, 2004 09:24 PM

Rowan, what say we...join forces, and steal the thread as a team???

THREAD!!!!!!!!

holodoc2000 April 13th, 2004 09:26 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Senmut April 13th, 2004 09:43 PM

Which I cause to overheat and burn Holo's hand. Once dropped, it is snatched up with gloves, and Sen is off.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:44 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets