Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Muffit March 30th, 2004 09:54 PM

Hi Holodoc! Always nice to see ya! :)
:muffit:

holodoc2000 March 30th, 2004 09:58 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya Muffit. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan March 30th, 2004 10:01 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm tushies!!!

slap! Rowan! Dawg is your big brother! oops ;)

ah hem.. yes well *shake my head* back to business!

come on ladies CAT FIGHT!! over who gets the thread...I've sharpened my nails I'm ready ....ok who wants to go ? come on whose gonna be the brave one! ;) :D

holodoc2000 March 30th, 2004 10:11 PM

ROFLMAO!!! In the mood for a cat fight huh Rowan. I think I will sit out of the cat fight since I still have to have my left eye checked out by the eye doctor in the morning.

Muffit March 30th, 2004 10:15 PM

:muffit:Muffit: "I'll take that!"
:cow:Hereford: "No it's mine!"
:muffit:Muffit: "Hey! Go back in my brain you schizo cow!"
:cow:Hereford: "What fun is that? It's so empty in there! Echoooooo!"
:muffit:Muffit: "Hah-hah, very funny! Where's my Prozac? That'll get ya!"
:cow:Hereford: "Aw shucks, I never get to have any fun!"

:cow:Hereford: "Ooh, gotta joke for you! What do you call the death of a cow?"
:muffit:Muffit: "I give up. What?"
:cow:Hereford: "Udder destruction!!!"
:muffit:Muffit: "I KNEW there was a reason I got this prescription..."

:D :D :D

holodoc2000 March 30th, 2004 10:21 PM

ROFLMAO!!! Muffit !!! Where you come up with your nuttiness on some of the postings you have done here? :D mesa just picking on ya Muffit. ;)

Rowan March 30th, 2004 10:21 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thanks Muffit that is hilarious! ;) :D
can you tell me an udder one?

holodoc2000 March 30th, 2004 10:23 PM

tee hee! Another 145 postings Rowan & you will have another base star under ya. :D I still have a little further to go to get my first one of them.

kitty March 30th, 2004 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
ROFLMAO!!! In the mood for a cat fight huh Rowan. I think I will sit out of the cat fight since I still have to have my left eye checked out by the eye doctor in the morning.

Cat fight?
My kitties are always raring to go.

Hi everyone.
I can talk at the moment as the site is behaving, lately I have been finding it impossible. Pages have been taking 10 minutes plus to load and then that does not always work so I stuck on a out dated page for hours on end.

Rowan March 30th, 2004 10:48 PM

WE HEAR YOU SISTER!!!
we've been going nuts with that too we started a whole complaints thread on the issue have a look....
naw no cat fight I don't like fighting ....I'm just full of piss and vinegar as the saying goes although I'm minutes away from hitting the hay!!!

OMG that's perverse holodoc how can that be....I need to work more and play less!!! ;) :D

kitty March 30th, 2004 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
WE HEAR YOU SISTER!!!
we've been going nuts with that too we started a whole complaints thread on the issue have a look....
naw no cat fight I don't like fighting ....I'm just full of piss and vinegar as the saying goes although I'm minutes away from hitting the hay!!!

OMG that's perverse holodoc how can that be....I need to work more and play less!!! ;) :D

I will take a look and add to it.
No offense but I am glad I am not the only one suffering this acute affliction.

bsg1fan1975 March 31st, 2004 03:47 AM

good lord muffit! you always make me laugh first thing in the morning. and that is a good thing. I'll take that Sorrell.

Bombadil March 31st, 2004 04:30 AM

:no::no::no:
Just look at this place! Didn't you hear anything I said last night??
Warhammer, you were TOLD not to wear that armor suit in the house--it drips oil like an old Triumph. And Sorrell, you should clean up the cat hair when your kitties have a cat fight. Muffet, it was nice of you to let Rowan have the popcorn bowl, but she put it on her head and passed out when it was still half full of popcorn. Don't give it to her any more. And clean up those cow pies!

Holodoc, do you have any idea what your teddy bear does after you fall asleep? We'll send you a bill for the cleanup. He and the gnome went at it, and the walls are full of pointy little holes. And Kat. . .those cookie crumbs. . .unbelievable!

It's no wonder bsgfan left as soon as she looked in here. I almost did, too. Now wake up and clean up!!!

:D:D
(P.S. Rowan needs cheering up, so I'm going to let her keep the thread for a while that she swiped at 10:00. It is now 10:09.)

kitty March 31st, 2004 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Warhammer, you were TOLD not to wear that armor suit in the house--it drips oil like an old Triumph. And Sorrell, you should clean up the cat hair when your kitties have a cat fight. Muffet, it was nice of you to let Rowan have the popcorn bowl, but she put it on her head and passed out when it was still half full of popcorn. Don't give it to her any more. And clean up those cow pies!

Holodoc, do you have any idea what your teddy bear does after you fall asleep? We'll send you a bill for the cleanup. He and the gnome went at it, and the walls are full of pointy little holes. And Kat. . .those cookie crumbs. . .unbelievable!

It's no wonder bsgfan left as soon as she looked in here. I almost did, too. Now wake up and clean up!!!
:D

LOL
:laugh:

Ok, Ok, Thomasbombadilly pants,
I will get the hoover and sort the cat hairs, but where did you put the attachments, I havent seen them since you had them!

:salute:

Rowan March 31st, 2004 07:00 AM

good one sorrell! Thomas I can tell you have had kids at some point!
ok I've begun to pour my little heart out in the cafe and I can 't remember which one... I will give you more gory details as it goes. :/:

For now though I will revill in the ownership of the thread!!! ;) :D

warhammerdriver March 31st, 2004 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Warhammer, you were TOLD not to wear that armor suit in the house--it drips oil like an old Triumph. :D
(P.S. Rowan needs cheering up, so I'm going to let her keep the thread for a while that she swiped at 10:00. It is now 10:09.)

I'll get my Tech right on that oil leak ;)

I'll be nice too and let Rowan keep the thread.

bsg1fan1975 March 31st, 2004 12:37 PM

grumpy one here. Had to go out in the rain and run errands this morning. Wasn't a happy camper! Happy now that I am sitting here with ya all. Oh Frack! Gotta mail truck just pulled up to the box. I've got the thread!

holodoc2000 March 31st, 2004 12:41 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread for a little while!. :D

Thomas! what you trying to blame on me little bear?

bsg1fan1975 March 31st, 2004 12:46 PM

think again Holodoc!

holodoc2000 March 31st, 2004 12:52 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

*pulls out pillow & hits Thomas with pillow* :D