Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Virtual Season Project (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   "Relics" Discussion Thread (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13032)

BST June 5th, 2006 05:13 PM

"Relics" Discussion Thread

Please use this thread to discuss the story, "Relics".

spcglider June 6th, 2006 02:15 PM

I'm behind the times. Is that an unfilmed script from season two of TOS?

-Gordon

Eric Paddon June 6th, 2006 03:04 PM

No, this is episode #4 of the Virtual Second Season project, completely original. Episode #3, "Two For Twilly" is the only one in the series we've done that is adapted from an unfilmed Galactica script.

Eric Paddon June 6th, 2006 03:07 PM

Just a reminder for those discovering this project now, this is the pecking order for the stories that have been posted here.

#1-"Matter Of Honor" (Picking things up just after HOG, and dealing with Baltar's release)
#2-"Of Friend And Foe" (Some new story arcs are introduced)
#3-"Two For Twilly" (Adaptation of unfilmed script)
#4-"Relics" (Galactica meets Jurassic Park!)

To really appreciate the VS as we call it, the stories do need to be read in sequence. We hope that just as Sandy has done with his audio series, we can make the broader fanbase realize that we need not wait for an official continuation to satisfy our curiosity of what happened next in a lengthy, well-developed story arc!

Senmut December 21st, 2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spcglider
I'm behind the times. Is that an unfilmed script from season two of TOS?

-Gordon

:yikes:
That mine was taken for an actual script is flattering, to say the least. Thanks.
Hope ya liked it!

Senmut March 21st, 2010 11:14 PM

Re: "Relics" Discussion Thread

Hello? No comments in 3 plus year...uh, yahrens???

WarMachine March 22nd, 2010 05:56 PM

Hey, I told you before - I think "Relics" is the best option to lead-in for a continuation series I've seen yet.:thumbsup:

And I think things have been slow all over the interwebz for the last long while, anyway....

Senmut March 23rd, 2010 02:15 AM

Many thanks. I enjoyed writing it. Glad it is being enjoyed.

David Kerin January 7th, 2012 08:17 AM

I've been reading through the virtual season and loving it! Just finished Two for Twilly, but can't find the link here for Relics. Anyone have the link for download? I know these have continuing story elements and don't want to miss an episode.

David Kerin January 7th, 2012 08:23 AM

NEVER MIND!!!! A search on Yahoo lead me to alternate places for the second season. Awesome!

Senmut January 7th, 2012 10:22 PM

Hope ya like it.

BST January 8th, 2012 06:45 PM

Dave,

Thanks for the heads-up!

I could have sworn that it was there and it probably was, at one time. Where it went to is anyone's guess.

At any rate, I've got it reloaded and the story is available on the story thread for Relics

Senmut January 8th, 2012 10:23 PM

Possibly a Cylon cloaking device?

David Kerin January 9th, 2012 05:41 PM

I just wish I was a faster reader. Find little times here and there. So far I really like how certain story arc points are carrying over. Great job to everyone involved! They really feel like I am moving through the second season that never was.

Punisher454 January 9th, 2012 09:12 PM

David,
If you are enjoying the second season then I think you'll REALLY like the third, it most definitely gets better and better as it goes.
The writers have done an outstanding job, and the slightly different style and perspective that each author uses just helps to give it that proper variety that you get in a good series.

Senmut January 9th, 2012 11:41 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Me public!