Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Rowan August 27th, 2004 10:54 PM

Hello boys! <Rowan says in her sexiest voice> ;) :D

Muffit August 27th, 2004 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
First of all, I like walking around in the rain, or laying on the grass while it was raining (Don't know, just weird that way :) ).
There you go, a weird excerpt from my autobiography 'Why is Everyone in the World but Me Insane?'

Archangel, if you're weird than so are a couple million other people :). I happen to like staying out in the rain too. In fact, rain is my favorite time of year - listening to it hit tin roofs and reading a good book when inside, or looking upward into it when outside and seeing how beautiful the myriad of drops are with the light behind them, trickling down.

Haven't you ever been to a night game when it's raining? Those big lights make the rain look just gorgeous. Heck with the game, I watch the rain course thru their beams and relish that instead. :)

Rain is just the ghosts of all our human tears, returning to us...

:muffit:

Rowan August 27th, 2004 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit
Archangel, if you're weird than so are a couple million other people :). I happen to like staying out in the rain too. In fact, rain is my favorite time of year - listening to it hit tin roofs and reading a good book when inside, or looking upward into it when outside and seeing how beautiful the myriad of drops are with the light behind them, trickling down.

Haven't you ever been to a night game when it's raining? Those big lights make the rain look just gorgeous. Heck with the game, I watch the rain course thru their beams and relish that instead. :)

Whoa! I'm there... you take me there with your words. I too am a rain person. :)

Archangel August 27th, 2004 11:01 PM

Quote:

Muffit, as usual your words are like poetry. And yeah, I like the tin roof too when it's raining, as well as reading.

Quote:

I live in a town with a population of 435 people, and the nearest town of any size has less than 5000. There aren't any lit fields around. :(

Rowan August 27th, 2004 11:06 PM

Quote:

I like the tin roof too when it's raining, as well as reading.

I agree with you both on this one, it's something I miss terribly about living in big houses. Your so removed from connecting to nature. If I ever get to build my own house (I can dream) then I want to be able to hear the rain on the roof when I'm all snuggled in my bed. :D

Archangel August 27th, 2004 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
I agree with you both on this one, it's something I miss terribly about living in big houses. Your so removed from connecting to nature. If I ever get to build my own house (I can dream) then I want to be able to hear the rain on the roof when I'm all snuggled in my bed. :D

Ah well. At least I grew up in a house that had a tin roof :D

Rowan August 27th, 2004 11:20 PM

Did you really? was it deafening when it hailed?:D

Archangel August 27th, 2004 11:22 PM

Now THAT was annoying! ;)

Rowan August 27th, 2004 11:22 PM

LOL! pst...were all alone here! it's a weird feeling:D

Archangel August 27th, 2004 11:25 PM

Very true. Now how did that happen???

Oh, yeah. sci-fi night on Sci-Fi. :D

Rowan August 27th, 2004 11:27 PM

except for us poor little Canadians! :( no good Sci Fi for us! :( :(

Archangel August 27th, 2004 11:29 PM

Well, we still have Space:TIS. In a lot of ways, it is as good or better than Sci-fi. Which is surprising sincve they brought LEXX to the world *shudder*

Rowan August 27th, 2004 11:39 PM

Yes but we are missing Atlantis :(

Archangel August 27th, 2004 11:40 PM

I could have watched it tonight (on Skiffy), but I lost track of the time...

Rowan August 27th, 2004 11:42 PM

Quote:

I could have watched it tonight (on Skiffy), but I lost track of the time...

How come I dont get it here then?

Rowan August 27th, 2004 11:44 PM

Hey Angel I'm falling asleep in my chair here need to go to bed now <tosses Archangel the thread> catch!:D

Archangel August 27th, 2004 11:45 PM

I could have watched it on a friends old C-Band dish. (the 20 year old ones that are 8 feet or more wide). You can pick up US cable networks on those yet.

I really got to get one!

Rowan August 27th, 2004 11:50 PM

first things first! LOL! get money! :D ;)

Archangel August 27th, 2004 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
first things first! LOL! get money! :D ;)

Blah, I know :)

kitty August 28th, 2004 09:37 AM

Kitty returns after a little absence, to reclaim the thread. :)