Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

braxiss April 1st, 2004 09:53 PM

227????

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 09:54 PM

A large heap of confetti begins to rise up, hesitates, and collapses to the ground again.

warhammerdriver April 1st, 2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
I started a thread at the Galactica Cafe offering a toast to Tomas and the mods if you feel so inclined to join me I'd appreciate it :D thanks

Already did!

Page 223 is gonna do it for me. Bedtime for Bonzo!

(I'm gonna study up on my sound effects for ya, Rowan!)

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 09:55 PM

LOL! Having a little trouble over there TB?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan April 1st, 2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
227????

braxiss I don't understand?

Rowan April 1st, 2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warhammerdriver
Already did!

Page 223 is gonna do it for me. Bedtime for Bonzo!

(I'm gonna study up on my sound effects for ya, Rowan!)

LOL I was thinking the same thing! ;) :D

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 09:58 PM

LOL! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

*hits warhammer with pillows* ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

braxiss April 1st, 2004 09:59 PM

so log
fare well
and good night.
the thtread is up for grabs

*thanks again rowan*

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 10:01 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya once more braxiss. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan April 1st, 2004 10:03 PM

good night braxiss
good night Warhammerdriver
This Dark Angel wishes you sweet dreams ;) :D

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 10:03 PM

Confetti rustles again and a faint voice drifts through:

"S'unfair! S'unfair!"
"S'only. . .s'only. . .9:01 in Vancoo'vr."
"She cango. . .on. . .for hoursss. . .

Confetti stops rustling.

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 10:06 PM

UH OH! Think we gonna have to dig TB out of the pile of confetti. :) What ya think Rowan?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 10:20 PM

Pile of confetti suddenly sits up.
Thomas looks around.
"Oh, no. Who's gonna clean up THIS mess?"
:blink:

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 10:23 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya TB!!! :D

Pile of confetti is what ya get for snoozing at the computer. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan April 1st, 2004 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Confetti rustles again and a faint voice drifts through:

"S'unfair! S'unfair!"
"S'only. . .s'only. . .9:01 in Vancoo'vr."
"She cango. . .on. . .for hoursss. . .

Confetti stops rustling.

oh I can go for hours and hours and hours...... ;) :D

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya TB!!! :D

Pile of confetti is what ya get for snoozing at the computer. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hey, there's nobody here but you and me, BlueBear. Jus' you 'n me. Nobody else.
(Thomas lurches toward Holodoc with an insane gleam in his eye)
Tha's MY thread! Gimme thread! Givvit!
(Holodoc backs away, clutching the thread)

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 10:27 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

Rowan you must get your energy from the Energizer Bunny. :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Hey, there's nobody here but you and me, BlueBear. Jus' you 'n me. Nobody else.
(Thomas lurches toward Holodoc with an insane gleam in his eye)
Tha's MY thread! Gimme thread! Givvit!
(Holodoc backs away, clutching the thread)

tee hee! :duck:

*sneakily trips TB* :duck:

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 10:29 PM

(Thomas lurches toward Holodoc)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
oh I can go for hours and hours and hours...... ;) :D

(Thomas whirls and looks behind him)

HEY! Wheredjoo come from??? :eek:

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 10:33 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya Thomasb! :D You should know by now that I can be VERY sneaky when needed. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:43 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets