Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

emerita December 21st, 2003 09:15 AM

Now what would you do with a second mouth?........ :blink: no....don't answer that.... :blush:

BlueSquad2001 December 21st, 2003 09:24 AM

Hi Em, and good morning. Finally slept off the grog and the cobalt effect in the blue you know what!:D And it's good to see you here. Who else is here know?:salute:

Muffit December 21st, 2003 11:17 AM

I'm here too... just saw the last ep of the BSG DVDs last night... wow, talk about cancelling a show just when it was about to really take off...

:muffit:

BlueSquad2001 December 21st, 2003 01:42 PM

Yeah it was relly good scripts toward the end. With Count Iblis and all.:salute:

bsg1fan1975 December 22nd, 2003 08:08 AM

I do agree!

Senmut December 25th, 2003 03:28 AM

While you are all agreeing, I pretend to be decorating the Capricamas tree, and slip my hand into you-know-who's pocket, and snatch the thread.
Bye bye!!!!!

BlueSquad2001 December 25th, 2003 06:02 AM

But I snatched it back and took off running! LOL!:D

gunnerk19 December 25th, 2003 08:50 AM

Whilst I sneak in and grab the thread while everyone is busy picking up shredded wrapping paper from the floor and fighting over the TV remote...

BlueSquad2001 December 25th, 2003 09:06 AM

And then "I" sneak up on gunnerk and swat in the cranium with an old bottle of Ambrosia and once again whisk away with the cubits, and the thread! Hey check out my new female Colonial Warrios painting in creativity under new warrior artist. Merry Christmas! And by the way, put some ice on that bump!:D

gunnerk19 December 25th, 2003 09:10 PM

(gunnerk rubs head and mutters "twice in one day, it just isn't fair...) ;)

amberstar December 26th, 2003 07:32 PM

Poor gunnerk, This thread snatching is tougher than full contact football!!!!!!!!!!!
While Bluesquad is counting cubits, little ol' me takes off with the thread. :colada:
Cheers!!!
Amberstar

Senmut December 26th, 2003 11:40 PM

~~~.and she crashes into me, who proceeds to stun her, and snatches the thread. As an afterthought, I shackle her, hand and foot. ;) ;)

BlueSquad2001 December 27th, 2003 07:17 AM

And as you shackle the lovely lass,....I grab the thread as well as your cubits and haul myself away to Branson to do some after X-mas sale shopping.:salute:

emerita December 27th, 2003 08:31 AM

You mean that you ACTUALLY go out to the stores after Christmas??? I tried that ONCE in... umm....1975 and never tried it again. Three women got into a fist fight over a scarf that was on sale for 75% off... I stood back and laughed then made a hasty retreat with my children.I was there for underware for the kids and right then it didn't seem to important....The police were going in as we were going out. I think everybody in the mall was watching. I hope they were embarrassed....I wonder if it ever made it into court..........oh...the thread is mine.. :bounce:

Dawg December 27th, 2003 09:22 AM

If it wasn't for our new watch bands needing adjusting, we wouldn't have - man, it was a zoo. No, the animals in the zoo are more courteous and polite. A teenage girl stole a parking space from us by driving into the aisle the wrong way and then backing into the space as the other car pulled out - we had been following the lady to her car because every single parking space at the mall was taken. And the little girl had the gall to mouth "I saw her, it's mine". (Karma, sweet karma.....)

It took us 20 minutes more to find a space to park. And then we had to walk about half a mile...

So, I'll snag the thread for a time. :D

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

emerita December 27th, 2003 09:48 AM

If that had been Miami, her car would have not been there when she got back....lol... They would have hotwired it and moved it to another county. I have seen down there, people do that and the person they piss off key the car, flatten all the tires and smash out the windows.. I would rather park a mile away and take the bus or catch a cab....or better yet, don't go til after the rush...

amberstar December 28th, 2003 02:45 PM

Someone help! Senmut has me all tied up and I can't find the key.
Oh well, I've got the thread back:rolleyes:

BlueSquad2001 December 28th, 2003 04:11 PM

Oh, heres the key, Amber, and oh but how lovely you look this eve. And with a big affectionate hug, the thread is mine!!:D :devil:

amberstar December 28th, 2003 06:05 PM

Thanks Bluesquad:D

BlueSquad2001 December 28th, 2003 06:10 PM

Heres another great BIG hug because you are sweet to me!:devil: Thanks Amber and I do believe that the thread is mine. :D Oh and check over at "creativity" and look under new warrior artist art my painting that I'm working on and tell me what you think?;) :kiss: