Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
bsg you failed a lesson in kindergarten?

"Everything I Ever Needed to Know They Taught Me in Kindergarten--But I Wasn't Paying Attention."
:D

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 01:17 PM

ROFLMAO! Thomasb! :D

Wonder if anyone ever considered doing up posters or bumper stickers that said the following:

All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned From Watching Battlestar Galactica !!! :muffit:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 01:23 PM

SSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPing
in Rowan makes off with the thread, hey holodoc :) , hey thomas :)

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 01:33 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

kitty April 2nd, 2004 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
Good morning everyone.

Sorrell, hope the dog is OK too & that your foster daughter eventually learns her lesson without more bloodshed. My mother had a foster child with animal issues and we had to keep such a close eye on her it was a real strain. She wasn't allowed to be alone with any animal, especially kittens, let's just leave it at that.

It is a difficult task, but a noble one, to be a foster parent.

Of course, it doesn't mean that I won't take the thread from you every chance I get!

Thanks,
She is one of those. I was worried what social services would say. most in the department hate dogs. Luckily, my immediate boss is a dog lover, and bless her, was more worried about my dog, than the child. My dog, Tomoko has had a harsh time of it. I rescued him from someone who starved and regulary beat him with mops and brooms. when I first got him he was emmaciated and covered in sores and scars. They were going to use him as target practice, when my friend found out and took him. His owner had paid £5000 for him, and he was only one years old. Despite this, he loves people and has been good with all the kids I have had.
He felt really bad about it, as he was hung dog, and kept licking my fingers all submissive. When we got back from the hospital, he was stuck to me like glue. He even slept on my bed cuddled right in, bed on the pillow. He is a very big dog, so it was like sleeping with someone. I joked to my boyfriend, that I went to bed with a handsome male with muscles, a hairy chest and a tatoo.
Social services have removed the girl, which is a relief, as you are right in that it is a strain. I dont know how long I will be in the dog house. :duck:

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 01:47 PM

Hope ya don't end up in the dog house Sorrell. You have to think about your needs as well & maybe some time away from the home will do the little girl some good.

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 01:57 PM

OK, I'll hold this ~~~~~ while you people talk for a bit.:)

kitty April 2nd, 2004 02:01 PM

She has been permanently removed. she did not want to leave as she loved the dogs and my daughter. my daughter was in tears when she went as they got on brilliantly. it is a shame, but i would hate to see her hurt again, even if she deserved it. Straight after the incident she was all over the dogs, so I dont think she would learn even by the hard way.

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 02:06 PM

kat that is awful! that does not sound like fun having to deal with all of that!

sorry but I'm taking the thread!! ;) :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kitty April 2nd, 2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
kat that is awful! that does not sound like fun having to deal with all of that!

sorry but I'm taking the thread!! ;) :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for going to the trouble to find those threads for me.

~~~~~~its mine

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 03:44 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 03:45 PM

Looks like it wasn't just me. . .the forum was down again? Well, I'm back. For about ten seconds. Anybody besides me want the ~~~~~?

braxiss April 2nd, 2004 03:51 PM

i'll take the thread

now go away

it's mine

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 03:53 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya Thomasb! :D

braxiss April 2nd, 2004 03:59 PM

mine again

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 04:04 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya braxiss! :D

One more post from ya & you will have your 8th cylon kill under ya :D

braxiss April 2nd, 2004 04:05 PM

eight? i don't post that much do i?

holodoc2000 April 2nd, 2004 04:09 PM

ROFLMAO!!! Yep you post that much braxiss! :D I'm not to far behind ya on getting my 8th one. I will have it this weekend more than likely. :D Both of still have a ways to go before we even catch up to Rowan. :)

braxiss April 2nd, 2004 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
ROFLMAO!!! Yep you post that much braxiss! :D I'm not to far behind ya on getting my 8th one. I will have it this weekend more than likely. :D Both of still have a ways to go before we even catch up to Rowan. :)

yea even if we combine our kills she still out guns us

shiningstar April 2nd, 2004 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
yea even if we combine our kills she still out guns us

thanks for ~~~~~~~~~the thread~~~~~~~~~~~~