Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Last Word Becomes the First Word (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3810)

The 14th Colony August 3rd, 2003 08:37 PM

The Last Word Becomes the First Word

Once out of boredom did I invent a word game on another message board which became a cult hit :D among the masses of the Jedinet Council boards and now the merged Galactic Senate. Although I am not bored here and now, I am bringing my classic here to be either savored or shot down from disinterest. Only time will tell, but like the Two Worder and Last Word games, it is fun to play and keep going.

It goes like this. Each person makes a statement, a sentence, a quote, a question, or whatever, and the next person has to take the last word of the prior person's sentence and use it as the first word of their own.

Rules:
-Use the last word of the last person's sentence as the first word of your own, as either a statement or a question.
-No double posting, please.
-Have fun.
-Always put the seat down for the lady of the house when you're done in there.
-Don't blow your nose at the dinner table while other people are eating. It may not bother you, but some people are sickened by it. :rolleyes:

Here goes:
Use the last word as your first word, and make your line interesting.

Dawg August 3rd, 2003 09:14 PM

Interesting thought, writing sentences like the sentences you are proposing we write.

The 14th Colony August 4th, 2003 06:53 AM

"Write on the paper, not your desks, you annoying students!"

Dawg August 4th, 2003 08:43 AM

"Students!" the teacher called out, "if you keep talking, how do you expect to get an education?"

Flamingo Girl August 4th, 2003 09:31 AM

Education is only as good as the edjucated, and just so you knoe, this is one of the games on my board.

shiningstar August 4th, 2003 10:31 AM

Student's PAY attention and LISTEN to me.

BST August 4th, 2003 02:24 PM

Me thinks shiningstar forgot Rule #1. Oh well......

BST :D

Dawg August 4th, 2003 02:36 PM

Well, I agree with what BST just said, and nominate him for Chairman of the Board!

BST August 4th, 2003 02:56 PM

Board, what Board, this board, that board, ironing board, (more like overboard) he he he...

Dawg August 4th, 2003 03:10 PM

He is a funny fellow, BST is, oh, my.

BST August 4th, 2003 03:17 PM

My thanks to you for your kind words, Lt. Dawg, one of the fleet's finest in vanquishing those who spread foul words about our beloved show.

:)

Dawg August 4th, 2003 03:51 PM

"Show people the truth" is my motto, BST, but you also deserve kudos for your efforts in the same direction.

Muffit August 4th, 2003 04:59 PM

Direction is what the new mini lacks - in more ways than one...

Dawg August 4th, 2003 05:14 PM

One way or another, we will see that vision of BSG die.

BST August 4th, 2003 05:28 PM

(To) Die upon the Scrapheap of Foolish Ideas is the fate that awaits the Abomination that usurps the name of something which WE all considered to be so good!

BST

PS - Dawg, thanks...much appreciated!

shiningstar August 4th, 2003 07:41 PM

Good isn't the word to describe the "REMAKE"!

Dawg August 4th, 2003 08:10 PM

Remake attitudes, that is our ultimate goal, and with people like BST (who is also a Lt.) in our corner we cannot go far wrong.

(Your kind words are also appreciated, my friend.)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

jewels August 4th, 2003 08:44 PM

Wrong? You ask me what went wrong? Well it started with changing one of the best loved characters from a he to a she and went down a very steep slope into a very deep hole from there.

Flamingo Girl August 4th, 2003 09:25 PM

There must be something else we can talk about that won't inflame tempers around here.

Dawg August 4th, 2003 09:36 PM

Here is a thought: Does anyone else have grandchildren?

The 14th Colony August 4th, 2003 09:41 PM

Grandchildren? Let me tell you about my gandson and his harem of kindergarden dames.

Muffit August 4th, 2003 10:56 PM

Dames fightin' words :D

:muffit:

The 14th Colony August 4th, 2003 11:31 PM

Words can be simple or have deep meaning. But when you say that my brother is a cross dressing cheap pearl wearing mail clerk, that's just damn hurtful!:(

Flamingo Girl August 5th, 2003 10:13 AM

Hurtfull things are said often without meaning to be.

shiningstar August 5th, 2003 02:55 PM

Being is the essence of life! :P

Muffit August 5th, 2003 03:19 PM

Life is like an onion - no matter how you cut it, it always makes you cry...

:muffit:

shiningstar August 5th, 2003 08:45 PM

Cry a few tears for me dear friend.

Dawg August 5th, 2003 08:50 PM

Friend or foe, that is the question many are asking of strangers.

shiningstar August 5th, 2003 08:51 PM

Strangers are what I wish Hammer and MOORE were to
the REMAKE and to the scifichannel ........nothing is
stranger then THOSE TWO!

BST August 6th, 2003 01:37 PM

Two bb's in a boxcar

(results of latest brain scan for a certain prez of a certain science fiction channel).

:)