Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

bsg1fan1975 April 6th, 2004 12:33 PM

Kitty's fur goes up on end and she swipes the thread back from uno with a bone chilling hiss! bsg whispers that kitty did a good job as they walk away with the thread and that yes she could use anything she wants :D

unowhoandwhy April 6th, 2004 12:35 PM

Silly, naive machine-gun wielding kitty, bsg is just trying to lull you into a false sense of security so she can steal your thread. Let me hold it for you, instead, it will be much safer here.

bsg1fan1975 April 6th, 2004 12:38 PM

kitty looks from bsg to uno and hisses. She clutches the thread tight between her teeth and watches warily from bsg's arms.

kitty April 6th, 2004 12:39 PM

Kitty says that you dont scatch behind her ears or under her chin before taking the thread.
Bsg does, So she can be forgiven.

unowhoandwhy April 6th, 2004 12:40 PM

Here kitty, kitty, kitty. I have some lovely tuna I was going to eat for lunch. Would you like some?

As the kitty drops her machine gun and thread and races to the dish of tuna, unowhoandwhy grabs the thread and puts it in her pocket. She then unloads the machine gun, puts it on "safe" and stores it away. Kitties shouldn't play with guns, it's not safe.

bsg1fan1975 April 6th, 2004 12:41 PM

Bsg cuddles the kitty who is sharpening her claws so that they cut like razors. Bsg smiles and scratches behind the ears and then under kitty's chin.

kitty April 6th, 2004 12:46 PM

Kitty is not too worried, she goes back to her armoury, and re-kits herself. She also tries out her newly sharp claws, she will have to make a mental note to be careful when on Bsgs lap.

unowhoandwhy April 6th, 2004 12:47 PM

Unowhoandwhy puts on her claw-proof Kevlar armor (just in case) and tries to tempt the kitty over with promises of more tuna, a scratch behind the ears and all the mice and squirrels her heart desires. Tasty flying squirrels, not those ugly, boring grey things.

Bombadil April 6th, 2004 12:53 PM

Z:z:

kitty April 6th, 2004 12:54 PM

"tuna, squirrels?" Kitty is now quite tempted, She torn, what should she do :confused: :confused:

unowhoandwhy April 6th, 2004 01:13 PM

Lots of lovely flying squirrels, all fluffy and fun to chase around. Ask the three kitties that have deigned to live with unowhoandwhy, they'll tell you what fun it is.

Oh, and did I mention the organic catnip, all you can sniff?

Aeneas April 6th, 2004 01:17 PM

FIN-ALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO...take this thread

kitty April 6th, 2004 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
Lots of lovely flying squirrels, all fluffy and fun to chase around. Ask the three kitties that have deigned to live with unowhoandwhy, they'll tell you what fun it is.

Oh, and did I mention the organic catnip, all you can sniff?

With such an offer like that, how could a kitty resist.
Could kitty, lay on those big fluffy pillows after she's had her fill.
We can't let Thomasb get them, kitty can guard them. :salute:

unowhoandwhy April 6th, 2004 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
With such an offer like that, how could a kitty resist.
Could kitty, lay on those big fluffy pillows after she's had her fill.
We can't let Thomasb get them, kitty can guard them. :salute:

I have lots of fluffy pillows for kitty to guard. We should keep them from holodoc, too, she's a menace with those things!

unowhoandwhy April 6th, 2004 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeneas
FIN-ALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO...take this thread

The Rock? Where? I don't watch wrestling but I've seen him in movies and that man is fine, F - I - N - E fine! I'd give up the thread for a chance at the Rock!

;)

kitty April 6th, 2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
I have lots of fluffy pillows for kitty to guard. We should keep them from holodoc, too, she's a menace with those things!

Kitty has switched her gun for a waterpistol and squirts water at Tomasb and Holodoc to warn them off the pillows. :laugh:

Aeneas April 6th, 2004 01:37 PM

25 to go! 25 to go!

Aeneas April 6th, 2004 01:38 PM

And now for something totally different....

Aeneas April 6th, 2004 01:39 PM

WHAT?!?

--Stone Cold

Aeneas April 6th, 2004 01:40 PM

"Carter?"

--Jack O'Neill, Col., USAF