Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

kitty March 30th, 2004 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
because I'm not alone when I sleep..... :D ;)

and I have thre thread again na na na na na na na na na

Wrong!!!
I have it.
Kitty Power ;)

Rowan March 30th, 2004 06:40 AM

Are you sure about that kat... ;) :D

The kitties have all the power in my household! :D ;)

my server is acting up again!!I can't post anymore so I guess you will win after all...I have to get to school now anyways... :D ;)

Bombadil March 30th, 2004 06:48 AM

We will see who wins!
:salute:

Rowan March 30th, 2004 06:52 AM

Oh Harrison I would be willing to lose to you :blink: (not a very sexy look pretend it's batting her eyelashes) ;) :D

kitty March 30th, 2004 06:53 AM

Have a nice time,, Rowan.

Tomasbombadil- I loved your ideas of us lot too sleepy to catch the thread.

My kitties have licked my face so much that I feel that it has been sanded down,
so I am up and raring to go.

Wheres that thread?
with me!

warhammerdriver March 30th, 2004 07:08 AM

I've got it now!

kitty March 30th, 2004 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warhammerdriver
I've got it now!

Have you? :laugh:

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warhammerdriver
I've got it now!

Not for long. Good morning & thanks for all the fish... er, the thread. Thanks for all the thread.

kitty March 30th, 2004 07:47 AM

I thought that my kitties may like to play with the thread for a little while.
;)

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
I thought that my kitties may like to play with the thread for a little while.
;)

...but only for a little while.

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 08:07 AM

So, I found out yesterday that my puppy is a kleptomaniac. He goes over to the neighbor's house in the morning to play with their dog, which is fine. But, my neighbor left me a message yesterday. Apparently Daniel went over there, saw that Chewbacca (isn't that a great name) wasn't outside, so he ate Chewbacca's breakfast and stole a winter glove as a memento of his visit.

My neighbor's son saw him prancing by their window with the glove, which I later found in my yard. So, after work I had to head over there with the glove and an apology. They actually thought it was hilarious, especially since they've been blaming their own dog for the mysterious movements of various items from inside their garage to other places in their yard, such as a pair of earmuffs, another glove, etc.

So, to put this back on topic, my klepto puppy and I will be stealing this thread.

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
So, to put this back on topic, my klepto puppy and I will be stealing this thread.

It's pretty bad when klepto puppy steals from his own mommy. Is anyone else out there?

Bombadil March 30th, 2004 08:22 AM

It's even more sad that a grown man would make up such a cock-and-bull story about a puppy that probably doesn't even exist, just so he can blame his thieving behavior on somebody(something) else.
:D
(the thread is mine. Always has been. Always will be.)

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
It's even more sad that a grown man would make up such a cock-and-bull story about a puppy that probably doesn't even exist, just so he can blame his thieving behavior on somebody(something) else.
(the thread is mine. Always has been. Always will be.)

If a man had made up the story it would be sad. But, a woman told the truth. Oh, and I do believe that the thread is mine.

Bombadil March 30th, 2004 08:29 AM

Quote:

If a man had made up the story it would be sad. But, a woman told the truth. Oh, and I do believe that the thread is mine.

:wtf:Uh, it's the glasses. I just got new glasses, and they must not be right. Yeah, that's it! I swear it's the truth.:nervous:

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
:wtf:Uh, it's the glasses. I just got new glasses, and they must not be right. Yeah, that's it! I swear it's the truth.:nervous:

Well, in that case, you won't be able to see me snatching the thread out from under you!

holodoc2000 March 30th, 2004 09:45 AM

tee hee! Time for me to snatch this thread for a little while. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Muffit March 30th, 2004 11:01 AM

Quote:

Not for long. Good morning & thanks for all the fish... er, the thread. Thanks for all the thread.

LOL UWW! I'd say that post was, "mostly harmless"!! :D

Oh, and I'll take the thread...
:muffit:

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 11:02 AM

Not for long you won't!

holodoc2000 March 30th, 2004 11:19 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread again. :D For awhile I thought I was the only one here.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: