Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Happy Birthday, Jewels! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12924)

StarshipTrooper May 2nd, 2006 07:43 AM

Happy Birthday, Jewels!

Hi,

Happy birthday, Jewels! I hope your Nova Yahren today is an awesome one.

:salute: :cake: :mushies: :corona: :beer: :balloon:

Regards,

Nathan

gmd3d May 2nd, 2006 08:18 AM

Happy Birthday Jewels .. best wishes today

Dawg May 2nd, 2006 09:03 AM

Happy Birthday, sweetie!

:kiss: :heart: (And a hearty handshake for you-know-who) ;)

:cake:

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

julix May 2nd, 2006 09:23 AM

Happy Birthday!!! :cake: :cake: :cake:

peter noble May 2nd, 2006 11:28 AM

Happy birthday Jewels. Don't eat too many mushies and be careful with the grog! ;)

Best Wishes,

Peter

Titon May 2nd, 2006 12:26 PM

Happy birthday to one of my fav-o-rite people!

;)

Sept17th May 2nd, 2006 01:14 PM

HAPPY-HAPPY JOY-JOY!

Have anything specail planed for your holiday?

jewels May 2nd, 2006 02:42 PM

Thanks for remembering me, everyone. you did bettter than my spouse who's got an evening meeting, ughhh. so i'm just hanging with the kids tonight. :/: i'm still walking with crutches so getting the baby into the car is still a problem--thus i'm not just throwing the kids in the minivan and going out without my man. :( good news is i'm walking with one crutch or a walker some of the time so that's way better than the last 4 months have been. :D due to soccer practice on wed, we'll be celebrating on thurs. night. yummy italian restaurant. :D unless it rains or i just flat out go on strike for my b-day dinner. :D it's been one of those weeks. :LOL:

P.S. I went and looked at Superman Returns trailer and Sept 17 & Co.'s 14th Colony trailer--I'm feeling much cheerier now. Hadn't had the chance to use the computer with the most updated QT till now. Oh, those will be excellent films, one pro and one act of the love of fans.

BST May 2nd, 2006 05:37 PM

:balloon: Happy :balloon:
:balloon: Birthday :balloon:
:balloon: Jewels!! :balloon:

Best wishes for many, many more!!

Did someone say :mushies: ???
The guys should be back with refills soon!
:nervous:

:mushies:~~~:mushies:~~~ :mushies:~~~:mushies:~~~:mushies:~~~

:mushies:~~~:mushies:~~~ :mushies:~~~:mushies:~~~:mushies: ~~~

:mushies:~~~:mushies:~~~:mushies:~~~:mushies:~~~:mushies:~~~

Gemini1999 May 2nd, 2006 06:01 PM

Julie -

A very happy birthday to you, dear lady! I hope that in spite of the other half being othewise engaged, it was an enjoyable day for you.

Best always,
Bryan

tracyb144 May 2nd, 2006 07:56 PM

Happy Birthday Jewels!

I was going to send Dirk all wrapped up but he wasn't co-operating and his cigar kept burning through the wrapping paper :rotf:

Tracy :D

Lara May 2nd, 2006 08:02 PM

Happy Birthday, Jewels!!
:cake: :cake:

Cheers,
Lara

jewels May 2nd, 2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyb144
Happy Birthday Jewels!

I was going to send Dirk all wrapped up but he wasn't co-operating and his cigar kept burning through the wrapping paper :rotf:

Tracy :D

:rotf: Oh, MY! It's good he kept burning the wrapping paper--I'd have been in SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!! :rotf: Gosh, you made me laugh. Tracy trying to shipping wrap Dirk. We'd both be in trouble with our spouses! :rotf:

Spouse is more off the hook. He brought really good carrot cake home with him (God bless SuperTarget, I got cake on my birthday! Yummy!) Then he bathed both kids. :D Then I showed him Sept 17th & Co's trailer and the Superman trailer. :D

BlueSquad2001 May 3rd, 2006 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewels
Thanks for remembering me, everyone. you did bettter than my spouse who's got an evening meeting, ughhh. so i'm just hanging with the kids tonight. :/: i'm still walking with crutches so getting the baby into the car is still a problem--thus i'm not just throwing the kids in the minivan and going out without my man. :( good news is i'm walking with one crutch or a walker some of the time so that's way better than the last 4 months have been. :D due to soccer practice on wed, we'll be celebrating on thurs. night. yummy italian restaurant. :D unless it rains or i just flat out go on strike for my b-day dinner. :D it's been one of those weeks. :LOL:

P.S. I went and looked at Superman Returns trailer and Sept 17 & Co.'s 14th Colony trailer--I'm feeling much cheerier now. Hadn't had the chance to use the computer with the most updated QT till now. Oh, those will be excellent films, one pro and one act of the love of fans.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
From Terri and I!!
BlueSquad2001 / Warrorchemist :D